Chapter One: An open welcome

The Beginning Of Eternity

       I looked up in the sky, it was cloudy and I could see the sun hiding behind the cloud. I thought this kind of weather exist only at my hometown but I guessed I was wrong. Even here at Seoul the clouds was dark like it was about to rain but shocking that it didn’t. I walked up the hill from the bus stop and stopped at the entrance when I saw students walking everywhere in the parking lot. A couple expensive cars drove up. One of the two cars stopped in front of me. I tried to look through the dark tin glass window to see the face but only the hair are visual.

      ~Beep! Beep! ~

       The car honk at me. I startled. I didn’t know why the car honks at me, the students were looking at me. 
         “Honey, you’re in the parking space.” Said a girl walking passed me. 
         I looked down and realized I was in an empty free space parking lot. I move aside and walked up to the entrance again. Somehow my pleasant walked became annoying when I glanced from left to right and saw a lot guys smiling and whistling at me as I make my way up the stairs. I closed my eyes and urged my body to speed up faster. I stopped once again when I saw an old man in his 40’s walked pass me like a blast wind. 
         “Everybody! To class now!” The man in his 40s shouted to everyone. 
         Everyone quickly walked into the building and to their class. I turned around and looked at the car that honk at me earlier and sees two young boys walked up. One is taller with light ash brown hair looked at me.  The first that came to my mind was how nice his body is, very muscular and balance from top to bottom. I was attracted to his eyes like electric wave between us. Our eyes were locked onto each other until the other guy in the same car walked stood beside him and tapped on his left shoulder. Our eyes contract disconnected and I walked away. In the hallway, the young girl walked to her locker, she entered her locker combination and then open the locker. 
         “Hi.” 
         A soft voice came from beside me. I closed the locker door a little to see who it was. I see a happy smiling young pretty girl standing in front of me. 
      “I’m Taeyeon.” She introduced herself to me. “My locker is right next to you.” 
        “I’m Yoona.” I smiled. 
        “You’re new in town huh?” she asked. “You got honk by the Im family earlier didn’t you?”
         I nodded. “I didn’t know I was standing in an open parking spot. I just came here about a week ago before school start again.” I said. 
        Taeyeon smiled as she closed her locker. “Where are you from?” she asked. 
        “Busan.” 
      “Awesome, me too.” 
        I smiles when I felt this close feeling between me and her. I could feel that she would be a great friend.  
        “Really? That’s great. How long have you been in Seoul?” I asked. 
      “Two years now.” She said to me. “My dad got transferred here and so my mom, so we end up here. What about you?” 
        “My mom is a gardener, we just decided to move here since she said it would be better here.” I explained to her
        “What about you’re dad?” She asked. 
        “He’s in England.” Said Yoona. “My parent are divorced.” 
        “Oh sorry.”
        Yoona let out a deep sighed, “It’s okay.”
      “What class do you have now?” she asked. 
        “Biology.” 
        “Me too.” Said Taeyeon happily. 
        “Hmph! Hmph!” A loud fake coughed behind them.  
      Taeyeon and I turned around and see the grumpy man that was shouting earlier in front of them. 
        “We’re going.” Said Taeyeon anxiously. 
        Taeyeon closed Yoona locker and grabbed her hand. We rush to their classroom just down the hall on the left. We entered the room and see everybody seated. 
        “Hello.” A mid-thirties lady said. “Please grab seats that are available. We’ll be taking attendance soon.” 
        We nodded and walked to the first two front seat of the room. I see those two guys again. Taeyeon sat beside the cheerful guy who was with the light ash brown hair guy earlier in the parking lot, while I sat next to him.
        “Everybody, I am Ms. Lee. I will be your professor for this semester. And I hope we all get a long well.” Said Ms. Lee. “Let’s start. Choi Minho.” The teacher began to called name. 
        I turned my head to the other side where the voice came from and see a young slim man smiling to the teacher as he wave his hand high in the air. 
        “Jang Wooyoung.” 
        “Here” 
        I turned her head to the other side and see a cheerful man beside Taeyeon answered Ms. Lee called. I noticed his hair was really blonde… bleach blonde. If it weren’t for his youthful face I thought he was a grandpa in this room. He seriously need to change his hair color or soon I’ll end up calling grandpa instead of his name, but on second thought he does looked good with that hair color. 
        “Kim Taeyeon.” 
        I smiled when I heard a familiar name, I looked at her and smiled. 
        “Here” 
        “Lee Junho.” 
        The name-calling continues as each student replied or waved their hand in the air for Ms. Lee. 
        “Im Yoona.” 
        I waved my hand lightly in the air. 
        “Pretty name you have there Ms. Im.” Ms. Lee praised me. 
        “Thank you.” I replied. 
        “Ok Taecyeon.” 
        I looked around the room for the guy with that name, but no one answered. My eyes continued to wander the room, only to find a young clean-cut hair sitting across and smiles at me. I looked away. 
        “Ok Taecyeon.” The teacher called again. 
        I looked to my left at the man who have not answered nor waved his hand to the teacher. He kept staring at his front cover notebook, it was like if he was in his own world. I lifted my left hand up and moved it toward him. I stopped about 5 centimeter away from his upper arm when his sharp cold eyes strike me. 
        “Last called for Ok Taecyeon.” 
        I heard the teacher voices but at the same I felt as if I didn’t at all. I don’t know why but his eyes… the moment I looked into his eyes, I felt something different like earlier at the parking lot. Something strange, it was like he’s tearing me apart. It was like he was telling me a story of his life, his miserable life. I tried to clear my mind from all this crazy thoughts as if I knew him really well. I blinked a couple times and my thoughts soon disappeared when I see his hand up in the air. 
        “Taecyeon, please answer immediately. I don’t like repeating.” Said Ms. Lee. 
       “So that’s his name. Ok Taecyeon.” I whispered in my head. 
        He looked away, this time out of the window. I don’t know what wrong with him or why am I paying attention to him this much but I couldn’t help and wanted to ask him so questions. I didn’t. Instead I glanced at him from time to time as the professor began her lectures for the next hour and a half. Class was finally over, everybody put the notebook and textbook back into their backpack or bag and immediately rush out of the room. 
        “Let go check on others.” Said a young man who sat beside Taeyeon. 
        Taecyeon looked up at him and then back at the notebook on the table. He grabbed his backpack from side and put his notebook into his backpack. 
      “When is your next class?” The young man continued to ask. 
        Taecyeon sighed, “Wooyoung, stop talking.” He said. 
        I looked at him in surprised. His manly yet soft voice has attracted her attention even more. I watched him walked pass me and join Wooyoung. Both walked out of the classroom. 
        “How is your seat today?” 
        I heard Wooyoung asked Taecyeon that question. I shyly glanced at his back until he disappeared from my view. 
        “You like the new guy?” Taeyeon asked as she stood in front of me. 
        “What?” I said. 
        “You’re were watching him leave and I caught you glancing at him during class lecture.” Said Taeyeon. 
      “No I didn’t.” I denied. 
        “Yeah you did.” Said Taeyeon. 
        I swing my bag to my right shoulder and walked to the door. Taeyeon walked beside me as she continued to ask me about Taecyeon. 
       “You totally like him.” Said Taeyeon. 
       “No I don’t.” I continued to deny even though my heart wanted to say yes. 
       I walked to her lockers and put my Physic textbook inside and grabbed a different one. 
       “Sure you don’t.” Taeyeon teased me. “I don’t blame you, he is hot.” 
       I ignored her words and close my locker. We began to walk to our second class for the day. Suddenly we stopped by a bright flashlight. After the flash disappeared, we see a young man and a girl stood in front of us. 
       “Hi.” Said the young man. 
       “You must be the new student. I’m Bora.” She introduced herself to Taeyeon and me.
       “I’m Daesung.” 
       “Hi, I’m Yoona.”
       “Taeyeon.”
       We introduced ourselves to them. 
       “So how are you girls doing so far?” Daesung asked. 
       “It’s great so far, I guessed.” I answered him unsure. 
       “That’s great.” Said Suzy. 
       I looked at Taeyeon, who has a funny “what the heck” face on her. 
       “So, did you get to see the whole school yet?” Bora asked me. 
       “Yeah.” I nodded. 
       “Are you staying for lunch later?” Daesung asked. 
       Bora gave him an annoying face. 
       “We can talk to you about what’s going here and what is happening.” He said. 
       “Sure.” Taeyeon and I answered. 
       “Sweet. We’ll see you at 12:15 then.” Said Bora. 
       “Okay.” We answered. 
       “Bye.” Said Daesung and Bora as they walked away. 
       We just waved our hands back at them. Taeyeon then let out a laugh. I smiled at her. 
       “What?” I asked her confusedly. 
       “That was awkward.” Said Taeyeon. 
       “They’re friendly.” I said. 
       “Yeah, to the new student but everyone else here know that they are the honor roll student. They only hang out with the smart ones.” Said Taeyeon. 
       “You?” 
     “Well, I did hang out with them a couple them but I hardly introduced myself properly to them. I felt a little annoyed by the other girl.” She said. 
      “Who?” I asked. 
      “You’ll see later.” She said as we began to walk again. 
      I shook my head as I smiled with her. 
      Two hours later, Taeyeon and I were at the cafeteria. We sat two tables away from the window and eat our lunch. Three girls and two guys joined the table. I recognized two of them, but the rest are new to Taeyeon and I. We smiles at them as they take a seat around the table. 
      “Hi, I heard we have a new girl in town.” Said a young pretty girl. 
      I smiled as I lightly bowed my head to her. 
      “I’m Suzy.” She introduced herself to me. 
      “I’m Yoona.” I said. 
      “I’m Jessica.” Said the girl in blonde hair. 
      “And I’m Seungri.” Said the man in short clean cut hair. 
      I waved my hand to all of them. We began to chat as we all eat our lunch. I noticed Taeyeon are getting along with them again. I looked around the cafeteria, watching people walking back and forth. My head stop when I see a group of pale skin standing against the brown skin. I recognized two groups at the entrance. One is the pale skin group and one in the brown like normal human color. I noticed there cold and fierce looked on each faces. 
      “What are you looking at?” Taeyeon asked me. 
     “Those two group seem like enemy something. I can feel the strong hatred in the room.”
      The group turned around to looked at the group I’m talking about before they look at me. 
      “They don’t get along.” Said Jessica.
      “Why?” I asked curiously. 
      She shrugged her shoulder at me. 
      “I don’t know why but every time they see each other, they never said hi and only gave cold looked at each other.” Said Suzy. 
      I watched both group walked away from eat other. The brown skin went to lunch while the pale skin walked to the table by the window. My eyes were with the pale group. 
      “That’s the Im family.” Said Bora. 
      I took second to glance at Bora and Suzy before I fixed my eyes on what they called “The Im family.” 
      “The one that always seem to be in pain and cold toward other is Nichkhun. He and the young lady with beautiful figure and brown hair… what’s her name?” 
      “Kahi.” Bora cut her off. “I’m so jealous her perfect figure. She has a nice body portion and face. She has this friendly and cheerful personality that is easy to get along. 2/3 of male students likes her a lot. Most of them have the courage to ask her out, but was rejected because she is not single. She is taken by Nichkhun, who always has this cold and emotionless face.
75531_477289618984225_1348487685_n.jpg?o
      “I heard he is Thai.” Taeyeon added in. 
      “He and Kahi are married to each other. Anyway, I think he's hot. That looks suit him very much. Oh my god, I envy her so much.” Suzy continued. I listened as I looked at the people she described. “The youthful face with plantinum blonde hair is Wooyoung.”
253011_140794016064365_2066976040_n.jpg
      “I heard he is the youngest in the family.” Said Jessica. 
      “He is.” Suzy replied. “He’s very cheerful and energetic. The next one is the third oldest, Ok Taecyeon. Not socialize or outgoing. He doesn’t talk to anyone beside his family.” 
11143644_10152885938303196_2788435692577
      “He think he is too cool to talk to anyone in this school or the world.” Said Daesung. “They are all adopted by this handsome, tall, and gentle Dr. Im and Mrs. Im.”
      “The parents got some good eyes,” said Seungri. “I’m handsome and better then them at sport.”
      Everybody laughed at his self-confident and continued chat soon began to get sidetracked; I ignored them and find myself attractively looking at Taecyeon. He looked back at me. 
 
To be continue…………….