Prologue

The Beginning Of Eternity

“Law shouldn’t be broken. You know that.” A pair of eyes glares at the Im family.  

Taecyeon looked at the tall slim man in black in fear as he held my hand tightly. “No laws are broken.” He said. “She one of us.” 
 
“My great-great grand niece had done nothing wrong.” Said Yuri as she stood beside me. 
 
“Do not fool me. Bloods are still running in her.” 
 
“Kai, it’s best to end this. My lady does not want this….” Another slim handsome stand behind the first and disgustingly looked at Yoona. “…this human to be alive.” 
 
Kai smirked, “We shall, Sehun. For the sake of our world.” He said. 
 
“Not only one human know about us and our existence, but there is two.” Said Sehun as he glanced at Taeyeon.
 
Taecyeon chest rise up and down in anger as he glares at Kai and Sehun. 
 
“I knew they wouldn’t listened to us. I knew it.” Said Wooyoung as he gripped his fist tightly together. 
 
“Hand over the girls.” Kai demanded. 
 
Wooyoung step in front of the frighten Taeyeon, while Taecyeon pull me back behind him. 
 
“I will never let anybody hurt you.” He said as he looked at with me with his fierce eyes. 
 
I held his left hand even tighter as I fear I will loose him. Suddenly Minho jump out of nowhere and stood in front of Taecyeon and me. He turned his head around and glanced at me before he fixed his eyes on Taecyeon. More and more pack joins the Im family. 
 
“A fight without me, how dare you protect Yoona on your own?” Said Minho. 
 
“This will only be worse if we asked you to come.” Said Taecyeon. 
 
“It doesn’t matter, they assume we work with them now.” Said Seulong. “That will give them another reason to punish us. “ 
 
Kai and Sehun smirked as they see Minho on the Ally Coven side. 
 
“I see now.” Said Kai. “How pathetic. Asking the enemy for help.” 
 
Nichkhun grinned his teeth in anger. “You!” 
 
Kahi hold him back as she looked into her eyes. 
 
“Just hand me over to them.” I urged I looked at Taecyeon. 
 
Taecyeon and Minho looked at me in shocked. 
 
“No!” Said Taecyeon. 
 
“You don’t have a choice.” I said. 
 
“Even if I don’t, I will not surrender you to them. They will kill you.” He said. 
 
“I’m not letting that happen either.” Said Minho as he glared at Taecyeon. 
 
“Well, I can’t put your family in danger.” I said. 
 
“It’s too late.” He said. He held my hand up between us. “Once I held this hand, I’m not letting it go.” 
 
“You are a part our the family now.” Said Fei. 
 
I didn’t know what else to say to him. I couldn’t let go of his hand either. I don’t want to be separate from him. I looked passed his broad shoulder and see more vampires appeared in red eyes. They surround us like shark ready for their meals. 
 
“Oppa...” Kahi whispered c Nichkhun. 
 
“We will never be separate. I will never let anything happen to you.” said Nichkhun. 
 
Nichkhun placed a soft kiss on her lips and cup her face with his cold hands.
 
“I promise.” Nichkhun said. 
 
Nichkhun let go of Kahi and slightly pushed her back away from him. Nichkhun turn around and glares at the Mandate guards. 
 
He gripped his right fist tightly and threw a strong fierce punch at the ground, “Ahh!!!” He split the floors in half. 
 
Nichkhun, Seulong, Fei, and Yuri charges to the guards while Kahi and Minho stand guards Yoona and Taeyeon. 
 
Wooyoung looked Taeyeon, “Go stand behind Minho and Kahi!” 
 
He let go of my hand. “Minho, protect her!” He said to Minho before he charges toward the guards like his family. 
 
I wanted to hold him back but Minho stopped me. I struggled to break free from his arms but he was too strong. I could only anxiously watched Taecyeon punching, ripping head off, and kicking one after one into the air. I caught Kai watching Taecyeon fight with other. Taecyeon grabbed a guard head and twist it off the body. He threw it aside and looked at Kai. Kai smirked as he warm up his right fist. Taecyeon inhale and exhale in rage. Both made a run for each other and threw their fist in the air. 
 
The leaders of the Mandate Coven appear and walk their way to the fight.  The queen smirks as the fight and look 
 
“Stop!” The queen shouted. 
 
End~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~