Chapter Twenty Five: The burden in me

The Beginning Of Eternity

 

           “My lady, Hyori. What brought you here?” Seulong calmly spoke.

            Sehun walks up to Hyori, “It’s her.” He said as he glares at Yoona.       

            Hyori lift her hand up and Sehun step back behind her. She scans her eyes from Taeyeon to Minho. Cocked her head to the side with her vicious smiles, “I was report that the Im family have broken laws.” She said. Hyori stop at Yoona. She catwalks her way down the hall to them.

            The closer she get, the weaker I become. My left hand grabbed tightly on his arms, holding myself up. Her figure and beauty is truly a threat to every woman in the world. Soon the rest of the Volturi follow behind her. She stopped 10 feet before reaching the center of the church main room. Take a second to closely looked at me, I know she caught my big bump.

            “Queen Hyori, we wish to discuss with no harm.” Seulong spoke again.

            “What is there to discuss when I see everything in front of me?” Said Hyori.

            “This is a misunderstanding. We have not broken any law. We did not tell girls who we truly are. They’ve figured it out on their own.” Seulong explained.   

            “But from what I heard, it is the opposite.” Said Hyori. “Chansung-ah, come here.” Chansung step out from the back and stood closely behind Hyori. “Tell them what you told me.”

            Chansung lightly nodded his head, “From my view, The Im family have showed themselves to Yoona at the field when full moon was out. Now, they have gotten married. Taecyeon have bond with Yoona in her human form. She is now carrying a hybrid.” Chansung clearly stated to Hyori and everybody in the room.

            “Rules are meant to follow.” Said Yunho stonily. “You have broken the rules, now hand the girls over.” He demanded.

            Taecyeon gripped his other free hand as he glares at Chansung. “He’s wrong.” He spoke in anger.

            “Brother, you know me. I don’t lie.” Said Chansung with ease.

            “You don’t, but the words you said to them were only to frame me.” Said Taecyeon.

            “That could be a one side reason, but truth is the truth.” Said Chansung. He jealously and fill with hatred looks at what Taecyeon called “his family”. “Such a terrific new family you have.”

            Seulong nervously looked at Hyori, “Hyori, Yoona and Taeyeon is my daughters. They are a part of this family now. Please don’t harm them.” He pleaded.

            “Seulong, my darling, have you forgotten your position in the coven. Ave you forgot you once follow rules strictly.” Said Hyori.

            Seulong uncomfortably looked at her, “No my lady.” He said. Fei wraps her arms around his, looking into his eyes, giving him confidence and supports.

            “Then hand over the girls.” Changmin ordered.

            Wooyoung pulled Taeyeon behind him, guarding her. “Over my dead body.” Said Wooyoung protectively.

            “Very heroic.” Changmin viciously praised Wooyoung, “Don’t make us repeat.” He threatens him.

            Two groups glaring at each other, Taecyeon let go of my hand, slightly pushes me to Minho. “Keep her safe.” He asked him a favor.

            “Taecyeon…” I stuttered in fear.

            Taecyeon lightly smiles before turning around and walk to the Seulong. “They won’t leave.” Taecyeon whispered to Seulong. “They won’t leave till they get what they want.”

            “I know.” Seulong voice shattered.

            Suddenly, windows are broken into pieces—falling flat to the ground. Shadow after shadow jump into the church. The wolves have arrived—whether to reinforce us or to make sure Minho is not harm. A dark brown wolf walks up to Minho—stood on his left—glance at him before looking back at the Volturi.

            “How pathetic.” Kai smirked.

            “Three laws are broken.” Said Yunho. “Exposing, bonding, and working with the wolves. How daring you are Seulong.”

            “We are not giving you the girls.” Said Fei.

            “I guess there’s no need for talk anymore.” Said Changmin. He glances at Yunho, signaling him with a nod.

            “I guess only punishment is the only way to get rid of this headache. Yunho.” Hyori ordered.

            I rush to Taecyeon, grabbed his right hand—pleading him with my eyes. “Just give me to them.” My voice trembles. “It better if I go then putting the rest of the family in danger.”

            “No.” He objected. “I will not give you to them. Do you know what they will do to you and the baby?” I stood cluelessly in front of him. “They rip you apart, they burn the baby. I can’t let it happen.”

            “But…” I tried to pursue him.

            “I said No.” He cut me off. “I can’t do it. I’m not handing you over to them and that’s final. I’m not taking that risk of letting you and the baby go.”

            “You don’t have a choice. It’s either the me and Taeyeon or the rest of us.” I’m trying to convince, hoping it will succeed.

            “Then we fight.” Taecyeon calmly said. He warmly smiles at me, “Go stay behind Minho.”

            I shook my head, disagreeing with him. Using his power, Taecyeon lift me up and put me down behind Minho. This time Minho grabbed onto my wrist, stopping me from running to Taecyeon again. Taecyeon bowed his head lightly, thanking Minho for stopping me. He turned around and look at the Mandate Coven.

            “I guess this is it for us.” Wooyoung murmured hopelessly.

            “Stop talking nonsense. We will get through this together.” Fei encouragingly said.

            “What a touching family.” Hyori claps her hands admirably. Eyes filled with hatred as she looks disgustingly at every member of the IM Family, she smirk and switched her attention to Nichkhun. “It would be waste if you died.” She tried to entice him with her seductive. “Why don’t you come over and join us? I promise to grant you everything you desire.”

            Kahi tighten her grips as she looks at Nichkhun. “I’m Sorry.” Nichkhun reject. “My family is here.” He bravely said.

            Hyori’s eyes turn fierce. “You have no idea what you are throwing away. A position in the Mandate Coven is wanted by many.”

            “But me.” Nichkhun cut her off. “I don’t need those position. I just want to stay here with my love ones.” He stated. Kahi is very well pleased with him. 

            Hyori angrily puff then lifts her right hand up, she swift it forward. Giving permission to take action. Chansung, Kai, and Sehun happily marched forward.

            “It seem like out talk are useless to her.” Wooyoung mumbled as he carefully watched them. “She won’t listen to us.”

            “What is happening?” Taeyeon quivered in fear.

            “They are here to take away our life.” Said Wooyoung. His words trembles her—scaring her to death.

              “You stay behind with Yuri, Kahi, and Fei to protect the girls.” Said Seulong. Wooyoung nodded.

            “I got this. I’ll protect them.” Said Minho boldly.

            “Yeah right.” Wooyoung taunt. “Just by yourself. I don’t think so.”

             Minho gave Wooyoung a fierce glared for underestimating him.

             Nichkhun let go of Kahi hand and walks forward with Seulong and Taecyeon.

            I anxiously grabbed onto Minho arm, pleading him to let go of my wrist, but he would not do so.

            Before Taecyeon can take any step forward, I spoke loudly. “You begged me not to leave you, so now I’m begging you not to leave me.” My voice quivered as I plead him through my eyes. “Please.” 

            Taecyeon can only warmly smile at me before he turned around. Minho jealousy yet admirably looks at Taecyeon than back at me. Feeling guilty as he can only stand and watch, even though his pack is here and is surrounding the mandate, but is prohibit from taking any further action without Kangin orders.

            The fight begin, Kai was the first to make a move. Kai disappear in the room then appear again, but this time he appears behind Nichkhun—trying to sneak attack. Nichkhun quick reflect help him dodge and blew Kai up the ceiling with his air bending. Using the power of the wind, Sehun boost his speed—running to Seulong fiercely—tackling him aside.

            “You are mine, brother.” Chansung grind his teeth in anger and lift two benches up and swings together at Taecyeon. With the same power, Taecyeon stops it.

            The ladies along with Wooyoung, Minho, and his pack helplessly watches them fight fiercely.

            “Wooyoung, go help them.” Fei giving him permission to join the fight.

            “But what about….”

            “We will be fine. Minho and his pack are keeping their eyes on us. Go.” Said Fei.

            Wooyoung nodded, he looks at Taeyeon one last the before he join the fight and dash to Kai, stopping him from teleporting again. Sehun push Seulong aside with his wind controlled and sprint to Yoona like lightning. Seulong bend to his knee—put his two hands on the ground—a major electric wave spread the floor. Hyori, Yunho, and Changmin leap into air before they get shock.

            “AHH!” The guys shout in pain and fall to their knees.

            Successfully stop Sehun, Seulong lift his hands up before the electric wave strike the ladies. Wooyoung quickly get on his feet and run to Sehun, wrapping his arms around him and throws him away from Yoona. Glaring at each other while on their knee, Taecyeon and Chansung slowly get back on their feet. 

            “For centuries, I have carry this burden…. to avenge mom and dad. I swore to make you pay one day.” Chansung said with hatred. “I swore to them that one day, I will bring your head to their grave!” Chansung dash to him—push him to the wall—run up and swing his right fist furiously fast at Taecyeon. Taecyeon dodge and kick Chansung away.

            The two of them bent, duck, and flip in the air as they fight each other with powers and skills. Throwing every object he can lift with his mind, he throws it at Taecyeon as he makes his way to him. Taecyeon blocks it with his force field. Chansung stopped in front of him—lift him up in the air and throw him into the benches. With the field around him, Taecyeon lift himself back onto his feet. “ You have every right to be mad at me, but I need to know what have I done?” Said Taecyeon as he blocks the objects. “I did nothing wrong, and yet, you hate me.” Taecyeon grabs a statue from the wall and throws it at Chansung. “But you! You choose to take the wrong step. You choose to become a member of the Mandate Coven.”

            “I did nothing wrong!” Chansung exclaimed. Running to him, they sent punches directly at each other hearts. Taecyeon grabbed Chansung right wrist while Chansung stopped his right fist. Battling with strength, Chansung pushes his fist forward. “ You left us. You left the family while I stayed back. You left us to go after your immortal life while I suffered with them!” Breaking the gripped, Chansung quickly grabbed Taecyeon throat. Amazed by his strength ad speed, Taecyeon grabbed his wrist at the same time as he grabbed Chansung throat.

             “You think being immortal is easy? You think I live an easy life? You think I didn’t come back to see one by one died? You are wrong. I came back.” Taecyeon spoke loudly. Anger building inside of him, he success with stands Chansung strength and blew him away. “I CAME BACK!” He exclaimed.

            Lending on his feet, Chansung glares at Taecyeon, “Then why didn’t you show your face!” Chansung lift a bench up and heave it at him.

            Taecyeon push it away. “A vampire are prohibit from showing themselves to anyone, especially their family.” Taecyeon explained. Suddenly he realized something, “You—you were turn a couple week after I was turned.”

            Chansung smirked, “To only avenge father and mother death.” He said.

            “Who turn you?” Taecyeon asked.

            “It doesn’t matter any more.” Chansung sprint him and swing his right leg across Taecyeon face.

            Seeing Seulong keep pushing Sehun away from Taeyeon and Yoona, Minho his head to the side and glares at Kangin, who stood beside him in wolf form. 

            “Why are you just standing here? Why are they just watching?” Minho uses mind-power to communicate with Kangin.            

            “This is not our fight. We are only here because of you.” Kangin respond to him with mind-power. “If they attack us, we attack, but if they don’t then we remain still.”

            Minho angrily growl at Kangin before looking back at the fights. Hyori began to lose her patient, she turn to look at Yunho, nodding her head once lightly. Yunho pleasantly smirked. Yunho flat his palm, secretly releasing his poison mist. Dark mists whispered its’ way to Taecyeon, Nichkhun, Wooyoung, and Seulong.

            “Be careful. Yunho’s poison mist!” Yuri warned them.

            Seulong, Wooyoung, Nichkhun, and Taecyeon try to stay away from the black mist. The wolves pack steps back away from the mist. Kai, Sehun, and Chansung smirk for their advantage as they marched forward.

 

To be continue…………………………