Chapter twenty: Yoona pregnant?

The Beginning Of Eternity

          Since Yoona and Taecyeon are on their honeymoon, Wooyoung finally took his sport car to school after picking up Taeyeon every morning. The few two mornings was okay for Mr. and Mrs. Kim, but on the third morning, they stopped Taeyeon before leaving the house.

            “Why is he here every morning?” Mr. Kim asked. “Don’t tell me that it was a coincident or convenient.”

            “Are you and him?” Mrs. Kim asked.

            Taeyeon smiles as she looked at her clueless parent. “Yes mom and dad. He and I are together. We have been dating for 5 months now.” Taeyeon said. “Every time I wanted to tell you I end up forgetting or something else come up to mind. Like Phuket, Yoona’s wedding, and such.”

            “Please tell me you and him didn’t do…” Mrs. Kim asked.

            “No mom.” Taeyeon cut her off. “No.” She shook her head. “Just holding hands, hugging, and kissing lips to lips.” She assured Mrs. Kim.

            Mr. Kim looked out the door, “Is there something wrong with his health? His hair is all white.” He said.

            “It’s Platinum Blonde. He is a healthy boy, very active and smart.” Taeyeon said. She turned her body toward Wooyoung and wave at him, signaling to come to her. “Wooyoung, come here.”

            Wooyoung walked up to them with smiles. Once he reaches the door, he stopped, not entering the house. “May I come in?” He asked politely.

            Mr. and Mrs. Kim were astounded by his well-manner attitude and nodded their head. “Yes you can.” Said Mrs. Kim.

            Wooyoung entered the house and bowed to them ninety degree. “Hello Mr. Kim and Mrs. Kim, my name is Wooyoung. Jang Wooyoung.” He introduced himself to them.

            “How old are you?” Mr. Kim went straight to personal questions. “Are you alone or do you live with your parent? Do you work?”

            “I’m 18 years old. I lived with my parent. My family just move here two years ago. I don’t work, but I do help my father at the hospital. You are probably wondered why my hair is like this?” Her parent nodded. “My hair was originally black but after many years later, it became this color. I can’t tell you why because even myself do not know the answer.” He answered all her dad curiosity.

            “At which hospital is your father working at?” Mr. Kim continued to ask.

            “Dad.” Taeyeon gave him the ‘stop it’ face.

            “He works at Seoul University. He is Mr. Im, Im Seulong.”

            “I know him. He is a gentle, kind and hard working. But he look young to have any kids.” Said Mrs. Kim.

            “He adopted me. I’m an orphan. Although I’m adopted into the family, I still considered him as my biological father.” Wooyoung calmly answered, “Without him, I don’t ever think I know what the meaning of life and how beautiful it is. And I do hope that my background won’t affect how you view me and the relationship I have with Taeyeon.” Said Wooyoung.

            “No, of course not.” Taeyeon answered for her parent.

            “I’m sorry for not informing you about me and your daughter dating. I’m sorry for not asking your permission first.” Said Wooyoung. “Please accept me. I love Taeyeon with everything I have live for and I will continues to love till the very end.”

            Taeyeon blink in shock as she looked at Wooyoung. She knew he was a tradition and well-manner man, but she never knew he was this polite. Wooyoung words have stunned her parent.

            “Wow.” Mrs. Kim quietly said in admirable tone.

            “May I date her? I promise you I will make her happy and never let her shed tears.” Wooyoung asked as he stood in front of Mr. and Mrs. Kim. “I guarantee you that I will take all responsibility when she is with me and make sure she come home safely everyday.”

            Mr. and Mrs. Kim stood in silent shock as they look at Wooyoung.

            Taeyeon walked up to him, held his hand, and tiptoe to his ear. “I think you scare them.” She whispered to him.

            Wooyoung looked at her than back at her parent. “I’m sorry I didn’t mean to….”

            “It’s okay. We approve” Said Mr. Kim.

            “Yes. Yes we approve you dating our daughter, even though you guys already start.” Said Mrs. Kim.

            Wooyoung and Taeyeon shyly smile as the face her parent.

            “Just make sure she is safe and happy okay?” Said Mr. Kim.

            “I will.” Said Wooyoung in relief.

            Mr. Kim nodded, “You two should go to school, you will be late.” He said.

            Wooyoung and Taeyeon nodded. “Goodbye Mr. Kim and Mrs. Kim.” He said. Without saying goodbye and only waving at her parent with one hand, she uses the other to drag him out of the house before her parent gave a second thought and decided to ask him again. Once they sat in his car and Wooyoung start the engine and drive to school, Taeyeon cross her arms and look at him.

            “What?” He asked.

            “You over heard what I say to my parent huh?” She asked. He nodded lightly. “How come you’re so good with words today? Even I’m scare by you.” She said. “How come you don’t speak like what you did earlier at Yoona wedding?”

            “I don’t know. When it comes to others people love life, my mind just goes blank. In fact, I’ve always been good with words just not for other.” He reaches over for her hand and held it tight. “Did I really scare you that much?”

            Taeyeon shook her head. “Not really. I was just shock.” She said. Wooyoung chuckles lightly. “But you are really old and tradition.”

            “I’m not that old, maybe a couple centuries old.”

            “Yeah, that’s old.”

            “But you’re dating me.” He flash her a sweet smiles. “And I’m not planning to let go of this hand for a very long time.”

            Taeyeon shyly blush as she face forward. “I’m to planning to either.” She quietly said.

            Wooyoung held her left hand up against his lip and peck it softly. Taeyeon smiles as she looks at him.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

            The third day, I get to drive the Jet Ski with him sitting behind me. I felt fresh as I speed even faster on the water. It’s really refreshing as sparkle of water hit my skins.

            “Hold tight.” He whispered to my right ear.

            Without a word, I wrapped my arms around his tightly. He stands up a little and speed the engine. The next second, we were in the air, spinning one circle than another. I scream the top of my lung. He lift the jet up with his strength and did a few tricks. It was phenomenal yet petrifying at the same time. We decided to go diving a couple hours later after I had my lunch. Seriously, he’s not tired at all. I could have swear, if he didn’t check on my hunger I would have faint or died in hunger.

            On the fourth day, I wake up feeling extremely hungry yet lightheaded. I sat on the bed with the duvet covering my body, looking around the room for him. I knew he went out to hunt again. I don’t get why he did feed from me. I pushed that thought aside and grabbed bathrobe at the end of the bed. I walk down to the kitchen, opening the fridge; I take a couple things, beef, shrimp, kimchi, and etc. Turning on the stove, I put olive oil in the pan first before I put the beef in the pan. After the meat is cook, I put on the plate and stir-fried the shrimp. While waiting for the shrimp is finish cook, I began eating beef. Taking my first bite, I swallow the meat down my throat then I eat the kimchi. Suddenly I felt this rush pressure up my throat. Immediately, I run to the bathroom, up to the toilet and vomit. I vomit again but same result, there was nothing in the toilet.

            “What’s wrong?” He asked me worriedly as he walked up to me.

            I flush the toilet and pull the cover down. I sat on the toilet and press my right hand at my chest. “I don’t know.” I looked at him.

            “Do you want to go see a doctor?” He asked me.

            I shook my head and felt a kick in my stomach. I looked down my stomach in shock than back at him.

            “Impossible.” He said in shock.

            “What is today date?” I asked.

            “February 6.” He said.

            “I’m late.” I said to him. He looks at me confusedly. “I’m two week late.” I walked up to the mirror by the window, untying the rope around my robe. I revealed my stomach to the mirror. Touching around my stomach, I felt another kick. “Ah.”

            I looked at Taecyeon, who is now stiff in shock.

            “Taecyeon.” I called him, but no respond. His phone rings. Waiting for him to answer, I guess he’s too shock to answer his own phone. I quickly walked over to him and take the phone out of his front pocket and answer the call for him.

            “Taecyeon?” Kahi said.

            “It’s me.” I said.

            “What happen?” Kahi asked.

            “I don’t know.” I said in shock yet happy tone. “Kahi…um…I think I’m preg…”

            Before I could finish my sentence, Taecyeon took the phone away from me. “What did you see?” His voice was shaking in terrified.

            “I can’t see her anymore.” Kahi worriedly see, “I can’t see her in my vision, but I can tell you that Mandate Coven know something. I’m not sure, but Nichkhun said he sense something strange in the Coven.”

            “What’s going on?” I asked. “What is she saying?”

            Taecyeon glances at me before he looked away.

            “Seulong want you two back.” Said Kahi. “I told him everything, I told him Yoona is no longer in my vision. Seulong and Fei have gone to her mom. ”

            “I understand.” Said Taecyeon before he hangs up his phone and look at me again. He walks up to me and places his hand on my stomach.

            “It has happen. It came true.” I said to him.

            He looks at me with fear. “But something else happen… I might lose you.” His voice quivered in fear. I was lost and confused. I didn’t understand what he’s talking about. I want to know what he and Kahi talk about but it seems like now is a good time to ask. He is shock. I’m shock.

            “We need to go back now. Seulong need to check that… that thing in you.” He said.

            I glared at him, “It’s not a thing. It’s our baby.” I said in rage.

            “I’m not sure if it’s a baby.” He said. He grabbed my right hand and pull up the sleeve. My veins are visual than ever. I could see my blood draining. “You’re loosing blood. This thing is draining you dry.”

            “I don’t care if it is. This thing is our baby.” I said loudly.

            Taecyeon took a moment of silent to calm himself down before he speak again, “Fine, it’s our baby.” He said. “We need to go back now, Seulong and Fei went to see your mom already.”

            “What? Why?” I startlingly said.

            “You will know when we are back. Right now I need to find away to keep you from dying.” He voice shakes in fear.

            “I’m not dying.” I assured. “I promise you, I’m not.”

            Taecyeon force a smile on his face. “I wish I can believe that.” He said.

            I pulled him into a short passion kiss, hoping that it calm him down a little and assure him that I’m alright. He embraces me tightly. I knew he is scare.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

            A couple days later, I’m on the bed in our room with an IV stick in my wrist, transferring pure blood in me. On my other side is the heart rate monitor, making sure my heart rate is normal for now.

            Taecyeon enter the room with a new bag of blood. “How are you feeling?” He asked me.

            “I’m fine.” I said to him. “This is not necessary. I can still walk, eat, hear, and talk normally.”

            “I know, but Seulong just want to check, to make sure nothing goes wrong since it is our first time experience with a miracle.” He said as he sat next to me.

            I smiles when he say “miracle”. “You don’t think it is a “thing” anymore right?” I asked him.

            He shook his head and reach for my hands. “Your mom…”

            I looks at him curiously, “What about my mom? What happen?” I said anxiously.

            “Nothing happen. Seulong and Fei told her that you and I have been infected and that we are in medical need right now, so she doesn’t know that you are back yet except Taeyeon.” He said.

            I knew it would happen sooner or later. I have to leave her. It’s too dangerous for her to know all of this. I know for sure she won’t accept all of this, all of the truth.

            “We will be moving to China once everything is settle.” He said. I nod. “I know that you bored in this room and on the bed, so… how about I take you for a walk?” He suggested.

            I nod happily. Taecyeon turn off all the monitors and withdrew the IV and others line from me. I get out of bed perfectly fine. He held my left hand while holding onto the blood bag in his right. We walk down the stair, into the kitchen where Kahi and Nichkhun are talking and browsing on the Internet. I sat on the opposite side of the table and see papers everywhere on the table. Kahi stopped when she saw me.

            “Why are you down here?” She asked. “You should be in bed.” She said worriedly.

            “I’m fine.” I said. “What are you guys doing?”

            “Gathering info.” Said Nichkhun without loosing focus. He continues searching on the Internet.

            Seulong, Fei and Yuri walk into the kitchen with boxes in their hands.            

            “What is it?” I asked.

            “Donated blood.” Said Fei.

            “Now that you are pregnant, the baby in your stomach is growing fast, we need blood for you and the baby.” Said Yuri concernly.

            “Found it.” Said Kahi happily and print what she found out on the paper.

            Seulong put the boxes down on the counter, and let the ladies storage the blood is the secret cooler behind the fridge. I look at them from the opposite side; waiting anxiously for them to said something as Taecyeon held my hand.

            “As I expect.” Said Seulong. He gave Kahi the paper back and look at me. “When a human is pregnant with a vampire baby, the process is different from human pregnant. The baby will grow twice the time of a normal human baby. You will be in labor in at least two to three months from now.” He explained to her.

            My jaw drop, I am literally in shocked.  Circling my bump lightly, I feel it’s heartbeats against my palm.

            “But since it growing abnormally fast, it also put you in danger because it seem to reject the donation blood.” Seulong said.

            I was scare but just thinking about the baby, I don’t care how dangerous it is. I just want her born and live for me. Taecyeon let go of my hand and walk out of the room. I watch him leave sadly.

            “Just give him time to be alone.” Said Yuri. “Everything that is happening now is all new to him.”

            I hopelessly sighed. “How is my mom?” I asked.

            “She is mourning right now. After we told her you might now make it through the mysterious disease.” Said Taeyeon as she walks into the kitchen with Wooyoung.

            I walk up to her and embraced her tightly as I think about my mom. I feel guilty, guilty that I can’t tell her what is happening, guilty that I can be a good daughter like any other daughters in the worlds. Taeyeon patted my back a couple time before she my hair softly.

            “So did you find anything about immortal child?” Wooyoung asked.

            I break the hug and looked at him.

            “Very few.” Said Seulong. “ Rare cases like this happen. There are only two immortal child but they were burn a week later after discovered.”

            I was terrified. “Are the immortal child born naturally?” I asked.

            Seulong just sighed. Kahi was speechless. Nichkhun turned the laptop over and show me a few pictures.

            “There were no evident or proof that either child were naturally given birth or not.” Said Nichkhun.

            “But as you can see, immortal child are irresistible. Whoever come near them can't deny the beauty of an immortal child.” Said Fei. “Seulong was there when the child was burned. Even he cannot resisted the beauty of the child.” She walked over to Seulong and wrapped her arms around him.

            My attention was still on the horrifying pictures of baby held up in the air, ripped apart, and burns till it turn crystalize ashes. When he walked back into the room, he sees pictures of immortal baby in blood. Seeing my pale face, he walked and pulled me away and embraces me. “Don’t look.” He whispered to me.

            I grabbed his jacket, closing my eyes tightly. “Is—is our baby going to be like this? Is the Mandate going to take away our baby?” I asked him softly.     

            “No, they won’t. I will protect you and baby no matter what. Even if I have to risk my own life.” He my hair gently.

            “No. I don’t you hurt. I don’t want you risking your life. I want all of us to be safe.” I pleaded him. “You have to stay alive… stay alive for me.”

            “So there’s no chance Yoona’s baby staying a live?” Wooyoung asked cluelessly.

            Taeyeon slapped his chest, glaring at him, “Shut up.” She whispered to him.

            I tighten my gripped as I buried my face against his chest. “Our child will live.” Taecyeon whispered softly to me.

            I stiffly nodded my head. I do want the baby to live. I want to see my own child grow and stand beside me. I want the baby to understand the meaning of life in this world.

            Kahi shut the laptop and threw the paper in the trash. “For now, we focus on taking care of Yoona and the baby.” She said.

            “Kahi is right, I don’t want anyone talking about immortal child in the house or researched done.” Said Fei in a motherly figure.

            Everyone nodded except me. I was too distracted by the images of immortal child growing rapidly, human blood, murdering, and many other horrifying things. I can’t handle this anymore. It’s just too much.

 

To be continue……………………….