Chapter 2: Start of Something New

Grenade

 

C H A P T E R 2

Start of Something New

 

* * *


 

Two months after the reunion, the group decided to stop meeting every week since the school had started. Taeyeon, Jessica, Sooyoung, YoonA and Taemin started their last year in middle school, while Onew, Jonghyun, Kibum, Minho and Yuri all went to their college schools.So far, the group never failed to call each other to see if everyone is doing okay.

Two months and Taeyeon, Jessica, Sooyoung, YoonA and Taemin had taken their examinations.

Taemin received a glare from his teacher before giving his test result.What?!  Taemin said to himself. He looked at his teacher's big mark, F.

“I failed. This !” Taemin murmured, luckily YoonA heard him.She looked at Taemin who’s about to kill himself with a pencil.

"Yah, Taemin. You should study, see? You failed," YoonA said, pointing to the 'F' mark.

“Even though you got an A+ doesn't mean you can order me things.” Taemin rolled his eyes.

“Aish. Whatever.” YoonA gave up, Taemin didn't listen to her.

The two, after the group's reunion, became close but this week, they were fighting for some unexplainable situations. Luckily, the bell rang and Taemin went off.

“What's wrong with him?” YoonA asked herself.

 

“Tae Tae Tae!” Onew shouted, walking towards Taeyeon.

“Onew oppa! What are you doing here?” Taeyeon asked, surprised. Anyhow, It's her dismissal anyways.

“Well, I wanted to see you,” he said in his matter-of-fact voice.

“Really?”

“Ugh, really!” He chuckled, pinching her cute cheeks.

“Dummy bear,” Taeyeon said as she pinched his nose.

“Let's have some dinner today,” he proposed to her.

“Okay oppa! Your treat?” Taeyeon teased.

“Yes, my treat!”

 

“Guess who?” Kibum asked playfully, his hands blocking Sooyoung's sight.

“Yah, Kibum!” Sooyoung lightly slapped his hands.

“How do you know it was me?” Kibum .

“Duh, you're wearing our ring,” She said in a matter of fact, pointing to the ring Kibum was wearing.

“At least I'm wearing it!” He shouted.

“I'm wearing it also! See?!” She shouted back as she held her hands in front of his face for a proof.

“Wow, you're still wearing it.”

“Of course, you dope.” She stuck her tongue out.

“You pig!” Kibum began tickling his best friend.

“Stop it!” She laughingly shouted, trying to avoid Kibum's tickle, but she failed.

“Oh, I want you to meet someone!”

 

“Yah, Jonghyun! Are you even paying attention to what I am saying?” A girl shouted at the dazed boy.

“I’m sorry Yuna. I’m not in the mood to talk to you,” Jonghyun said to his current girlfriend.

“Again?! Are you cheating on me?!” The girl Yuna shouted.

“Of course not!” Jonghyun defensed, but to be honest, he is cheating.

“Let's break up! Goodbye Jonghyun!” She shouted harshly, slapping him on the face. Then she walked out.

“Aish. Not again. At least I have back-ups,” Jonghyun said as he rubbed his face.

“Back-ups?” Someone behind him returned his words.

“Oh, Yuri,” he said as she took the seat beside him.

“You really are a playboy, huh,” Yuri .

Jonghyun just laughed at her sentence.“It's been 2 years, Jjong,” Yuri said.

“Are you bringing up that topic again?” Jonghyun asked, trying to avoid the topic.

“It’s still a mystery for us why you broke up with Jessica, you know,” she said.

“Let’s just not talk about it, okay. I moved on already,” he said, trying to sound strong.

 



Author's notes: Such a short chapter! I'm really sorry. I think I will not be updating this week, since I'm going to finish my first fanfic. Just keep on waiting okay? :) LOVEYOU!

||Edited: 31 May 2012||