Chapter 11: The Sleepover (Part 2)

Grenade

 

C H A P T E R 11

The Sleepover (2)

 

* * *

 

"Dinner's ready!" Jonghyun shouted as the group walked towards the dining room.

Minho sat beside Yuri, who sat beside Jessica. YoonA sat beside Jessica and Taemin. Taemin sat beside his Kibum hyung, whose girlfriend is sitting beside him. Jonghyun sat beside Nicole, and Sooyoung sat beside Jonghyun and Minho.

They began eating what Jonghyun had prepared, and they all praised his cooking.

"This is good, hyung! I don't know you can cook food." Kibum teased his hyung, earning a slap in the head from Jonghyun.

Nicole just laughed at them, and she continued eating.

"I don't know you love food, Nicole." Yuri said as she saw Nicole eating her food so damn fast.

"Well, I love eating." Nicole said laughingly, and once again ate her food.

Sooyoung was surprised to see Nicole already finished half of her food in just minutes, breaking her record. She first ignored it, and continued on her food.

Minho felt Sooyoung's weirdness, meaning she didn't finish her food. There were some leftovers, and she didn't even try the dessert.

Sooyoung just stared at her food, and she tried not to hear her friends talking to Nicole.

"You alright?" Minho asked Sooyoung, making her enter the normal world.

"Ah, yes oppa." She forced a smile to him.

'I know you're not alright.' Minho thought worrily about his sister.

 

The group, except Minho, didn't notice that Sooyoung didn't finish her dinner. Minho decided not to talk first to her.

They went to the living room, and decided to watch some movies. They settled on watching 28 Days. Minho then remembered that Yuri's afraid of Horror movies, especially about zombies. He sat beside Yuri.

Taemin then sat beside YoonA, placing his arms slowly around her. YoonA then felt his arms. She glared at him for seconds, and his arms were still around her. She then slapped him, making Taemin reacted cutely. She felt her cheeks blush.

'So cute!' YoonA thought to herself.

Jonghyun decided to lay down on the couch. Jessica's in front of him, who was sitting on the couch. He blushed at her sight, but then he remembered what happened last night.

Kibum and Nicole settled on the floor, cuddling each other. He seemed to not notice Sooyoung through the night, who was sitting far away from the group.

 

The movie reached it , and the girls kept on screaming and screaming. Kibum placed a pillow in front of his face, avoiding some creepy scenes. Jonghyun faced the couch to avoid screaming. Minho just sat cooly beside Yuri, who's face was buried in his chest. Taemin and YoonA compressed to each other accidentally because of fear. Jessica kept on screaming, but her eyes were fixed on the movie. Sooyoung just stayed at her sit, since she's not focusing on the movie.

Her eyes were focused on Kibum.

'Nicole, do something.' Sooyoung thought as she saw Nicole eating popcorns, not comforting her boyfriend.

 

The movie reached it ending. The girls breathed heavily, since the movie ended. Sooyoung then acted that she too was happy since the movie ended.

"Kibum! You should've seen you face!" Sooyoung laughed as she walked towards them, sitting beside Jessica.

"Why? What's wrong with his face?" Nicole asked innocently.

"Like this." Sooyoung imitated Kibum's funny face when watching the movie. All of them laughed, especially Kibum.

"That's an exaggeration!" Kibum then commented at what Sooyoung did.

"It's true! You love and hate horror movies, right?" Sooyoung said, still laughing.

Kibum just stared at her, laughing at her crazy laugh.

Nicole seemed to notice about them.

 

"You're going home?" Taemin asked Nicole.

"Neh, it's already late. And I didn't ask permission to my dad." Nicole replied.

"Be safe when you drive home!" Sooyoung said, waving at her.

"Thanks." Nicole smiled at her.

"Goodbye!" The group said, and Kibum walked with Nicole. He will drive her home.

 

The group decided to wait for Onew and Taeyeon, who seemed to eat their dinner forever.

Jonghyun took a nap, same as Jessica.

Yuri decided to take a shower. YoonA and Taemin talked about some cute things, like Hello Kitty, Pokemon, and stuff.

Minho decided to talk to his sister.

 

"Sooyoung, I know you're not alright." Minho said to Sooyoung, who was busy eating chips.

Sooyoung just stared at her oppa, and her eyes become teary. They decided to go out to the garden to avoid questioning looks from them.

"Oppa." Sooyoung said, as she began to cry.

 



Author's notes: Short chapter! I'm really sorry if this is a SooKey chapter! :))
I'm not a girl of my own words, right? HAHHA. But expect to see JongSica next chapter! They will be my next focus, after SooKey.
TaeYoon, also next chapter! :)) MinYul, maybe after next chap. :)