Chapter 15: Kibum's Story

Grenade

 

C H A P T E R 15

Kibum's Story

 

* * *

 

"Wha?!" Heechul screamed on the other line.

"Come on, man. It's easy." Jonghyun laughed at him.

"No. I will not do that." Heechul said aggressively.

"Alright, I'll ask Leetuk. Thanks for the time man." Jonghyun sighed.

"Okay. Sorry, my man. I don't want to do that. I think Leetuk hyung will not also agree on that. Seriously." Heechul said, with a hint of divaness.

"I'll ask him, don't meddle." Jonghyun said, as he hang up.

 

"Aish!" Jonghyun shouted as he punched the air.

Leetuk also didn't agree on his plan.

'Seriously, who would agree on that stupid plan?' Jonghyun thought.

'Getting Heechul or Leetuk to pretend they're Mr. J in front of Sica is nonsense.'

Jonghyun obviously failed, since Heechul and Leetuk both don't like Jessica, as more than friends, he can't persuade them. He must think of another plan.

'Come on. I'm not going to tell her I'm Mr. J! Not now! Not now that he's inlove with him!'

 

 

"Kibum-ah, thanks for bringing me here." Nicole said as they stroll around the park.

"Well, I promised myself that I will bring my special girls here, in this beautiful and peaceful place." Kibum replied as he tightened his grip on her hands.

"I'm so lucky I'm one of your girls." She winked as she started to laugh.

"Of all the girls I've dated, you are the first." He winked, then he pinched her nose.

"I am a lucky girl." Nicole shouted, then she saw a beautiful bench beside the big tree.

"Let's go there?" She asked Kibum as they ran happily to the bench.

 

"How'd you find this beautiful place, Kibum?" Nicole said as her head is rested on his shoulders.

"Well, Sooyoung and I used to go here when we were kids." Kibum explained, as he rested his head on her head.

"Really? That's so nice. You were bestfriends since kindergarten?" She asked, as she hid her jealousy to him. For her, she shouldn't be so jealous about Kibum and Sooyoung since Kibum courted her, not Soo.

"Yeah. We actually met here." He said laughingly.

"Really?! How?!" Nicole said as she faced Kibum's smiling face. She's really interested about it, even though she's starting to be jealous.

"You really want to know? Okay then.." Kibum said as he smiled at her innocent face.

 

-FLASHBACK-

"Jjong hyung!" The young Kibum shouted as his dino-headed hyung.

The two brothers were playing tag, obviously ignoring their sister's demand for ice cream.

"Oppa! Buy me an ice creaaaam~" Taeyeon kept on using her aegyo to her oppas, but she failed.

'I am very unlucky to have them as my oppas." The four year old Taeyeon thought. Yes, she's intelligent and thinks beyond people could ever imagine in a 4 year old child.

Anyways, Kibum called his hyung's attention since his hyung was staring somewhere.

"Why?" Jonghyun said as he returned his eyes to his 5 year-old brother.

"You're not paying attention again, hyung. We're supposed to be playing!" Kibum shouted angrily at his hyung.

"Yah! Don't shout! I'm still your hyung!" Jonghyun shouted back.

'Whatever.' Kibum thought, as he rolled his eyes and walked towards Taeyeon.

"TaeTae, you want ice cream right?" Kibum asked sweetly.

"Yes, oppa! I'm glad you asked me!" Taeyeon said, sadly.

"Aw, sorry TaeTae. I'm going to buy some okay? Wait here. Look over Jjong hyung." Kibum said as he pointed their brother who was running in circles, in reason they don't know.

"Okay. Faster, oppa!" Taeyeon shouted as she saw Kibum running to the ice cream stand.

 

"Hyung, 2 ice creams please. Mint Chocolate and Cookies'n'Cream." Kibum said as he saw the ice cream vendor looked at him.

"Okay kid." The vendor said as he began making his order.

"Here you go kiddo." The vendor then gave him two cones of ice cream, 2 scoops each.

He was about to go when he saw a cute girl, with chubby cheeks like him, standing next to him.

"Oppa-nee. 3 scoops of Chocolate." The girl said as she smiled sweetly at the vendor, making her cheeks pop.

"3 scoops?" Kibum then blurted out. The girl looked at him.

"Why? Got a problem with that?" The girl said, as she rolled her eyes in front of him, then the vendor gave her her ice cream.

"Kids, don't fight." The vendor said, then Kibum walked off.

"Yah! What's your name?" The cute but irritating girl, for Kibum, said as she followed him.

"Uh, Kim Kibum." Kibum said awkwardly.

"My name's Choi Sooyoung!" The cute girl named Sooyoung happily cheered as she again on her ice cream.

"Are you lost? This is the first time I saw you here." Kibum then made a cute kid talk.

"I'm not lost, but I'm new here. I'm with my oppa." Sooyoung said as she began looking for her brother.

"Yah, if you want to look for you brother. Don't follow me." Kibum said, as he tried to run because Taeyeon's ice cream's melting.

"I don't want to look for him. I'll follow you." Sooyoung then smiled.

 

"You have a sister?!" Sooyoung said happily as she saw Taeyeon sitting on the bench alone.

Kibum just nodded, and he gave her sister the ice cream.

"Thanks oppa! Oh, and a new friend?" Taeyeon squealed.

"Neh, Choi Sooyoung imnida!" Sooyoung shouted happily.

"Kim Taeyeon imnida!" Taeyeon shouted happily like her too.

"Girls do talk a lot." Kibum rolled his eyes as he saw Taeyeon and Sooyoung chatting about dolls, barbies and other girl stuff.

Kibum then walked towards his hyung, then he saw a boy talking to him.

"Minho, this is Kibum. Kibum, this is Minho. My new friend." Jonghyun introduced.

"Jonghyun hyung said you're older than me, Kibum hyung." Minho said, as his serious face turned into a smiling face.

-END OF FLASHBACK-

 

"That was a nice story! You guys are so cute even when you're young." Nicole squealed as Kibum finished his story.

"Kim children are cute, until now." Kibum said boastfully.

"No, I think Minho oppa is cuter." Nicole teased, making Kibum frown.

"Ani, you're the cutest being ever." She then said, then Kibum wore his pabo smile.

"That's my Cole." Kibum smiled, as he leaned forward and kissed her.

 

 

The day passed, and another Monday arrived. YoonA called it "Doomsday" because she, again, is going to Taemin's house just to tutor him.

'Maybe this tutor thing is getting on my nerves.' YoonA thought as she took the seat beside Taemin, who was sleeping.

"Aish. Yah! Lee Taemin, wake up." YoonA said, as she slapped him on the arm.

Taemin just mumbled, which YoonA didn't understand. YoonA then gave up, as she opened her notes.

"Good morning, Yoona~" Taemin sang sweetly as his eyes were fixed on YoonA.

YoonA then stared at him with a disgusted face.

"Good morning." YoonA said coldly.

"Aw, no fair. That's not sweet." Taemin pouted.

"Sweet? Why can't you just talk to Sulli, with your sweet accent." YoonA said coldly, as she began doodling.

"Just talk to Taecyeon with your cold accent." Taemin's voice became more serious, as he looked away at her, now staring outside.

'Whatever.' YoonA thought as she rolled her eyes.

 

 

"Oppa, how can I study when you are calling me from time to time?!" Taeyeon asked Onew on the phone.

"Mianhe, Taeyoongie. I just want to hear your voice, that's all." Onew said sadly.

"Aww, it's okay oppa. I want to hear your voice too. It's just that, I'm in school." Taeyeon said.

"I know. I'll call you later okay?" Onew then smiled on the other line, blushing.

"Okay, oppa. Saranghae~" Taeyeon sang.

Onew blushed even more, then he replied. "Saranghae~"

 

"Ew. That's cheesy." Sooyoung said as she stared at Taeyeon, after she ended the call.

"No, it's not." Taeyeon defended.

"Whatever. Let's go to the cafeteria." Sooyoung demanded, as her stomach was grumbling.

"Okay, I can hear your stomach over here. Let's go."

 

 

"Look. Jessica is texting Mr. J again." YoonA whispered to Sooyoung.

"She's madly in love with him, isn't she?" Sooyoung then blurted out.

"Who?" Jessica asked, without looking away with her phone.

"No one." YoonA said, as she glared at Sooyoung.

 

When are we going to meet? :) -Jessica

Sooner or later.. Why? You want to see me already? :) -Mr. J

Uh, well. Yeah? keke^^ I'm so shy. Aigoo -.-" -Jessica

There's nothing wrong with that. We've been textmates for 5 days, and I know you're wondering what I look like. :) keke^^ -Mr. J

I think I am curious. keke ^^ Can't wait to see you soon. Goodbye for now, Mister. Eat your lunch now. :) ~Jessica~ -Jessica

'Gosh. I think I am falling for this mystery guy.' Jessica thought, as she put down her phone, and began to eat her lunch.

 



Author's notes: Super late update! YAAAAY! I'm really sorry. I was busy these past few days, so I don't have the time to update both of my stories. So, here! Another update! I hope you will like this. This is somehow the first part of the JongSica love story, and there will be different story tellers about the past! For now, it's Kibum. Next chapter will be Minho ;) & speaking of, SORRY if there's no MinYul here! I am really sorry :( Next chapter will be focused in MinYul, so keep an eye on it! :))))) And yes, the prom's getting near... Who will be their prom dates? YAAAY! :)) So excited. :D ^^ Hyper once again. :)

I really apologize for Heechul and Leetuk's short appearance. But I promise you, they will appear on the next chapters! So wait for it, okay? :)