Chapter 18: Acting weird

Grenade

 

C H A P T E R 18

Acting weird

 

* * *

Another weekend had passed, and another boring Monday is on. Sooyoung, Jessica and Taeyeon were just talking about their prom dates when the grumpy YoonA arrived.

"Good morning Yoon~" Sooyoung sang.

YoonA just hummed in reply. Jessica noticed her cousin's attitude.

"What's wrong, Yoon?! You weren't like that this morning." Jessica asked.

"I'm just tired." YoonA simply said, as she placed her things in her locker.

"Jinja?" Taeyeon said.

YoonA just nodded, and the three girls just left the issue there. They walked to their classrooms and bid their own goodbyes.

 

"Yoong, you know you can tell me why are you like that." Sooyoung whispered as she took her seat. YoonA dragged herself to her desk.

"Not here yet. Probably flirting with Sulli again." YoonA mumbled as she looked at the empty seat beside her.

 

-FLASHBACK-

"Sica, go first to school! I forgot something!" YoonA shouted at Sica, who was ready to ride the bus.

"Okay! Take care!" Jessica replied, and rode the bus by herself.

YoonA forgot her book in Geometry and Japanese Language, which Taemin would always borrow. She didn't seem that she's already taking care of Taemin, but she's just showing her annoyance in front of him.

"Aigoo. Taemin, you will be dead if you will not understand today's lesson." YoonA cursed, as she ran to the bus stop.

 

Luckily, she arrived 5 minutes before the bell. She walked happily, and she was singing songs which made her feel good. But then, she saw someone with someone.

It's a boy and a girl, talking and laughing at the same time. They were happy, and they seem to have such a good time.

Then she recognized them. Taemin and Sulli.

She then felt this hatred in her heart, that made her so mad. She decided to take the other way, avoiding the two.

She then saw her friends. She didn't notice that her face is full of hatred, that her friends had noticed it.

-END OF FLASHBACK-

'Aigoo, what am I thinking?! Taemin is a free man, he can do whatever he wants.' YoonA then threw away her thoughts. She opened her notes, to avoid remembering the moment.

"Hi, YoonA~" Taemin sang, as he took the seat beside her.

"Oh, hi." YoonA then said flatly.

"Any problem?" Taemin asked.

"None." YoonA said, as she continued browsing to her notes. Taemin just shrugged.

 

The 7 hours had passed, and it was already their dismissal time. Taemin then offered YoonA help with her heavy books.

"Let me help you with that."

"No, I can manage. Just go talk to Sulli." YoonA said flatly, as she whispered the last sentence.

"Talk to whom?" Taemin then repeated. He didn't hear her last words.

"Oh, no one. I'm spaced out. Sorry." YoonA then managed to excuse herself.

"Okay, let's go now?"

 

Good evening Kibum, are you free now? ~Soo:)

Sooyoung hesitated at first, but she texted Kibum. She was sitting comfortably in the sofa, while her siblings are making dinner.

Good evening piggy, yeah. I'm free. Why? ~KibumOPPA

Sooyoung laughed at his text. She forgot that he wants to be called oppa, but she kept on calling him Kibum only.

Okay, oppa. Want to go out?

Sooyoung patiently waited for his reply.

Okay then. I'll be there in a minute.

Sooyoung let out a big sigh, which was heard by Yuri.

"Any problem?" Yuri asked her.

"I'm going out with Kibum." Sooyoung smiled.

"Really?! Okay, go. Ask him, okay?!" Yuri smiled idiotly.

"Yah, you should ask him okay?!" Minho second emotioned.

"Okay okay!"

 

"YoonA, are you okay?" Taemin asked.

"Yeah yeah. I'm fine. Go answer." YoonA simply said, as she laid back on the chair, and purposely sighed.

"I'm done." Taemin said proudly.

"Really?!" YoonA said, as she looked at her watch. Taemin took only 10 minutes to answer his homework. That's a surprise for YoonA.

"Anyway, do you have a date for prom?" Taemin changed the topic. YoonA's eyes are still focused on his paper.

"None, and by the way, this is a shocking news. You got perfect." YoonA said flatly, as Taemin was smiling because he got perfect.

"Since you got perfect, I will go now. Thanks again." YoonA then stood up, ready to leave.

"I'll walk you home." Taemin approached.

"No, I'll be fine. Thanks." YoonA forced a smile, and quickly went away.

"Is she mad at me?" Taemin asked himself.

 

"You only invited me to go out because you want me to treat you!" Kibum cried, while Sooyoung is eating 3 scoops of ice cream.

"Hmm~" Sooyoung hummed.

"Aigoo. Piggy." Kibum said, as he smiled at the sight of her.

"Anyways, do you have a date for prom?" Kibum then changed the topic.

"Huh?!" Sooyoung said, as she totally forgot her 'mission'.

'Yuri unnie wil surely hit me on the head if I don't ask him.' Sooyoung thought.

"Aigoo, piggy!" Kibum said, as he wiped off the ice cream in her lips with his bare thumbs.

She blushed at his action, as well as embarassed.

"Anyway, if you don't mind. I'll be your date." Kibum then said. Sooyoung gasped.

"Really?!?" Sooyoung's eyes sparkle.

"Yes! I thought that if my bestfriend will go stag, I won't let that happen. I will accompany you." Kibum said, making Sooyoung blush.

"Aww, thanks!" Sooyoung said as she hit him in the arm.

"How about Nicole? Does she know?" Sooyoung then asked.

"I will tell her, don't worry. It'll be fine." Kibum assured her, she nodded.

'I hope it will be fine to her.' Kibum thought, as he smiled on her.

 

They all had a good night sleep, except for Taemin and YoonA. Taemin kept on thinking why YoonA's acting cold to him, while YoonA kept on thinking why she's mad at him. YoonA was confused. She didn't know why she acted like that, when she saw Taemin and Sulli. She didn't know it to herself. She was jealous. Jealous over the fact that Taemin actually talked to Sulli. She then remembered one thing.

'Taemin has a crush on Sulli.' She thought, which make things way too hard to her.

'Am I jealous?' She asked herself.

"Ugggh!" She grunted loudly. She was inside Jessica's room. She then was hit by a flying pillow.

"Someone's sleeping." Jessica said, but still inside her dreams.

'Ugh, I'm not jealous.' YoonA calmed herself. 'Damn. It's already 12mn.' She looked at the time, and she then went to sleep, with full of thoughts.

 

Another day had come, and Jessica was the first one to wake up.

"YoonA~" She sang at her oil-sleeping cousin.

"Shut up." YoonA said, as she hid behind her pillows.

"Come on, Yoong! Get up, I want to go to school early." Jessica said sweetly.

"You're in a good mood." YoonA said, as she got up.

"Yeah, I don't know either. Don't ruin it, get up." Jessica said as she went out of the room.

YoonA then placed her hand in her head. "Ugh." She grunted, as she felt the pain.

"So much for sleeping late." She said to herself, as she got up from bed and took a bath.

 

Jessica was smiling widely, as YoonA was in a bad mood. They walk inside the campus, and went to their locker.

They saw their friends, who looked at them confusingly.

"Is anything wrong? Why are you so early?!" Sooyoung said innocently.

"Ask her." YoonA said, as she pointed at the smiling Sica.

"Well, I was in a good mood, so I woke up early." Sica said, as she smiled.

"It's so obvious. Some had switched souls today." Taeyeon teased, making Sooyoung and Jessica laugh. Trapped in her thoughts, YoonA looked at them confusingly.

"You're kinda lost today, Yoong." Sooyoung said.

"I... am?" She asked. Then, they heard screams.

Screams from fangirls. One thing's for sure, they're following one of the kingkas.

"Here they go again." YoonA sighed, as she placed her books in her locker.

"Oh my! Taecyeon is coming! Ok Taecyeon is coming!" Jessica screamed as she saw the man walking.

"Oh my! He's walking towards us!" Sooyoung gasped, holding her breath.

Ok Taecyeon is considered one of the hottest guys in their school, even hotter than the alumni Jonghyun, Onew, Kibum and Minho.

"He's near!" Taeyeon said. YoonA just froze at her place, not knowing what to do.

 

"AAAAAH!" The girls kept screaming, as Taecyeon walked near the girls.

He then stood in front of YoonA. Sooyoung and Jessica froze, as Taeyeon smiled at the sight of them.

"Hi, Im YoonA." He began, showing his smile. The fangirls, even YoonA, melt.

"Hello, Taecyeon." She stuttered at first, but she composed herself. She doesn't want to act childishly in front of him. That would be embarassing, she thought.

"Do you have a date for the prom?" He then asked.

"Aniyo. I don't have." She responded, making him smile widely. (A/N: Gaah, if I were in YoonA's place, I could've died! :D)

"Then, can you be my date?" He said, as he handed her a rose. The fangirls screamed, now in disappointment, because their 'dream boy' had asked other girl.

YoonA was shocked at his action. She didn't know what to do. She felt that the world had stopped, and only she is breathing. Taeyeon now made a move. She nudged her, making her back to the real world.

"Go get the rose." Sooyoung pleaded in , as she was behing Taecyeon, so he didn't know what she had said.

YoonA then thought of something. Taemin.

'He has Sulli anyway.' She thought, as she looked at Taecyeon and smiled.

"So?" Taecyeon then asked her again. His hands are still in front of her.

"I will, thanks for the offer." YoonA then took the rose, and she smelled it. She blushed, as Taecyeon did this weird dance.

"AHHHH!" The girls screamed in disappointment once again, and they walked out. YoonA didn't mind. It's only for the prom, right? She thought.

"Thank you Im YoonA. I will definitely be the best prom date ever." Taecyeon said, as he hugged her.

"No, thank you Taeyeon~sshi." YoonA blushed as she pulled away.

"It's oppa." Taecyeon said, as he blushed slightly.

"Thanks, oppa." YoonA said.

Taeyeon coughed. "By the way, we really need to go." She said.

"Oh, yes. Take care, YoonA." Taecyeon said, as he walked out and waved.

"Bye~" She replied dreamingly.

"Yoong's got a date!" Sooyoung sang, as YoonA laughed.

"You're so unfair! Only I and Sooyoung don't have a date!" Jessica complained.

"I have a date!" Sooyoung then blurted.

"You do?!?!" Jessica shouted.

Sooyoung just nodded, and ran away. She got first into her classroom, as Jessica stomped as she walked to her room.

"So, Yoong. Goodbye." Taeyeon said, with a slight of tease.

"Bye." She said, as she entered her room.

 

YoonA then saw a dancing Sooyoung inside their room. She was thankful because the classroom's half filled.

"Choi Sooyoung! What are you doing?!" She asked her.

"I'm doing my victory dance?" She replied, as she stopped.

"Who's your date by the way?" She asked.

"Kibum oppa?" She said cooly.

"Oooh." YoonA said, as she walked in her desk. She was in her teasing face.

"Yah Im YoonA! Stop that." Sooyoung shouted at her, making her laugh.

She walked to her desk, and she was surprised because Taemin was there already.

"You're way to early." YoonA teased.

"Whatever." Taemin said flatly.

YoonA looked at him, since he's acting so weird.

"Why are you so weird?" YoonA asked.

"Save it for yourself." Taemin said coldy, without looking at her.

YoonA then felt this pain inside her, and she was about to hit him really hard. Then, their teacher entered.

"I could've hit you, but Mrs. Park entered." YoonA roughly said.

"Whatever." Taemin said, as YoonA sighed, as she was expecting this attitude for the whole day.

 



Author's notes: Another update! YAAAY! Sorry for the late update, guys :))
Anyway, here's a TaemYoon and SooKey chapter. JongSica is NEXT!
Yaaay. Taemin's acting weird, right? It will be explained in the next chapter.

The prom will be a big event! I hope you will watch out for it! :)))

SPECIAL NOTE: For all TaeLli shippers, sorry if I use Sulli as the bad girl here. I like TaeLli, but I made her as the bad girl here. Sorry :(( But, she will be one of the wingmen for TaemYoon, so don't worry. She will be a good girl here:) TaemYoon & TaeLli FTW :))

AUTHOR'S NOTE: GUYS! Check this out, these are the trailers for my new fanfiction this June :) I hope you will enjoy watching! ~TRAILER 1~TRAILER 2~