Chapter 16: Minho's Story

Grenade

 

C H A P T E R 16

Minho's Story

 

* * *

 

"I think it's too fast, Sica." YoonA said.

"It is? I don't know, I think I'm falling for him." Jessica defended.

"Well, that's your choice. But for me, it's not practical." YoonA said as she got up from her seat in the kitchen, and went to her room.

"Mr. J, why are you doing this to me?" Jessica sighed, as she looked at her phone, flashing Mr. J's number.

 

"Minho!" Minho's mom shouted.

"Yeah?" Minho said cooly as he ran from his room to the kitchen.

"Can you do something for me?" She asked. Minho nodded playfully.

"Can you do the groceries today?" She asked.

"It's alright mom. I'll do it. But, can Yuri noona come with me?" Minho asked. His puppy eyes made his mom agree.

 

"Yuri-ah!" Minho shouted as he barged inside Yuri's room.

No answer.

"Yuri~" Minho sang as he looked around the room.

He saw his and Yuri's picture when they were teenagers. They were both holding a Spongebob stuff toy, which they got after winning an arcade.

"YAAAAAAAAAA!" Yuri screamed as she saw Minho's back.

"Omo! You were inside the bathroom, I didn't know about that." Minho said, as she pointed her and laughed.

"Can you please go out first? I'm going to change." Yuri said annoyingly.

"That will take me too much energy." Minho teased. He then was pushed outside of the room by Yuri.

"One minute. Okay?" Yuri said as she closed her room.

 

After minutes, Minho was getting impatient.

"YURIIIII!" Minho shouted as he knocked hardly on the door.

"You are so impat ~" Yuri immediately opened the door, not knowing Minho was leaning over. She could've finished her sentence when they both landed on the floor.

Their lips were so close to each other, that in millimeters they will be together.

"Yah, get off me." Yuri said, after slowly realizing the situation. Minho nodded.

They both got up from the floor, the super awkward ambiance was felt inside the room.

Yuri then gathered all her courage and might, and asked. "Why are you knocking on my door so loudly?"

Minho then smiled, "Wanna  go shopping with me, noona?" Minho asked, as he loudly said the 'noona'.

"Okay, dongsaeng." Yuri also said the word 'dongsaeng' loudly.

"Yuri~!" Her mom cooed. "Eat first, before going to the market."

 

Minho drove his car in average speed, as Yuri began fiddling her phone.

"Who are you texting?" Minho said cooly, as his eyes are still focused on the road.

"YoonA. She said Jessica's having some issues with Mr. J" Yuri said, as she sighed after texting YoonA.

"Like?" Minho asked. 'Seriously, this man doesn't know?' Yuri thought.

"Like, falling in love with him." Yuri answered, as she began to laugh silently.

"Why are you laughing?" Minho asked innocently.

"Nothing." Yuri then sat cooly, her laughing stopped.

 

"Which one?" Yuri stopped in front of Minho as she presented two different brands of chocolate. One is Ferrero Rochers, and the other one is Hershey's Dark Chocolate.

"I prefer that one." Minho pointed the Ferrero choco.

"Ooh, I prefer this one." Yuri said, as she put back the chocolate which Minho picked. She put the other chocolate into the cart.

"What's the use of asking me?" Minho said, dumbfounded.

"Uhm, nothing. Just want to talk to you." Yuri replied fast, as she stuck her tongue out.

"Yah! I heard that." Minho said, as he blushed inside.

"Whatever. Come on, we're almost done! I wanna eat!" She used her aegyo in front of him, making him melt a little.

"Seriously, you and Sooyoung are real sisters." Minho just commented laughingly.

 

They finished earlier than usual, so they decided to eat their lunch there.

"Aigoo. I'm so full!" Yuri said, after finishing her food.

"Of course! You ate almost all of their dishes!" Minho laughingly said.

"Ani! I'm not like Soo." She defended, then she took a sip of her iced tea.

"You're definitely right.." Minho said.

"Wait, I want to hear again the story of Jonghyun and Jessica again!" Yuri squealed like a child.

"Again? I already told you, like 10 times this week!" Minho demanded.

"Puhleaaaaaase? It's so romantic, that's why." Yuri pleaded, as her lips pouted.

"Aigoo. Fine, but our story's more romantic." Minho punched.

"Whatever." Yuri said, as she blushed hard.

 

-FLASHBACK-

"Kibum oppa!" Jessica shouted as she began running towards him.

"Aigoo! Sica~" Kibum sang as he hugged her.

"I missed you so much! You're tall now!" Jessica teased.

"I missed you too! Too bad, you're small now!" Kibum teased back, earning an icy glare and a heavy slap from her.

Jessica and Kibum are very close friends. They met at the park where Kibum used to play with her brother. Jessica once scolded Kibum for acting like a diva, which made Kibum annoyed. They argued, like for 5 minutes, then they became friends.

(A/N: Kibum is 16 years old, Sica and Taeng are 15 years old, Jonghyun is 17 years old :D Sica came back from America.)

"Where's Taeyeon and Jonghyun oppa?" Jessica asked as she saw no signs of the two.

"Taeng is in her school, while Jjong hyung.. I don't know." Kibum shrugged.

"Aigoo! Same Kibum oppa." Jessica laughed as she pinched his cheeks. "Let's eat?"

 

The two besties had their lunch at a very expensive restaurant. No suprise, they belong to the first class families.

"So, how's you and Sooyoung?" Jessica opened another topic.

"Great. We fight almost every hour." Kibum laughingly said.

"I wonder why you always fight! But anyways, you two good look together." Jessica commented.

Kibum just laughed at what Jessica had said. Then, a familiar voice was heard.

"Kibumieeeeeeeeeeeee~" Jonghyun sang as he walked towards the table of his brother. He took the seat beside him, and he almost not paid attention to Sica.

"Oh, you're on a date. Sorry Bummie." Jonghyun blurted.
"By the way, she's beautiful." Jonghyun whispered.

"YAH hyung! She's Jung Jessica!" Kibum shouted, as he slapped him hard on the head.

"Ouch! You don't have to slap me just to say she's Jessica Jun~" Jonghyun innocently said, as he rubbed his head. Then he realized something.

'Jung Jessica?' He thought.

"JESSICA?!?!?!" Jonghyun shouted happily. Jessica just nodded at him, laughing at his dumbness.

"Omo! I didn't recognize you! You look so, pretty now!" Jonghyun said, as he switched seat. He is now seating beside Jessica.

"That's alright oppa!" Jessica said excitedly.

 

The two talked and talked, not knowing Kibum already left.

"Aish! Where's Kibum oppa?" Jessica said, as the seat across them was vacant.

"Maybe with Sooyoung now." Jonghyun chuckled.

"Anyway, can you drive me home oppa? I already forgot the places here." Jessica shyly asked.

"Of course Sica~" Jonghyun sang.

 

"Thanks for the ride, oppa!" Jessica sincerely said, as she got off Jonghyun's car.

"Remember to call me anytime, Sica!" Jonghyun shouted from inside his car. Jessica nodded.

"Goodnight oppa~" Jessica said sweetly.

"Goodnight Sica~" Jonghyun replied back.

Jonghyun then drove off, leaving Jessica outside.

 

'Jonghyun oppa is so manly now.' Jessica thought, as she smiled to herself and went inside her house.

 

'Jessica is so pretty. I wonder if she has a boyfriend now.' Jonghyun thought, as he began calling Jessica.

 

-END OF FLASHBACK-

"Seriously, I don't want to tell you that story again." Minho said, as he finished.

"Why?! It's so sweet!" Yuri argued.

"Like I said, ours is sweeter." Minho grinned.

"Pabo." Yuri said laughingly.

 



Author's notes: Super late update, I KNOW! Yaay, I was busy these few days, so I have no time to update. But now, I will update everyday. Since, there's no important thing to do in our school! HAHHAA ^^ Anyways, this is a MinYul chapter. Only MinYul here. :))) Next chapter will have lots of drama especially for TAEMYOON! ^^ Yaay, and PROM'S GETTING NEAR! :))))