Chapter 6: Confessions of a Dongsaeng

Grenade

 

C H A P T E R 6

Confessions of a Dongsaeng

 

* * *

 

Dismissal Time

"Taeyeon, Sooyoung, let's go?" Jessica said as she grabbed her bag.

"What about Yoon?" Sooyoung said.

"She has a special date." Taeyeon said, as she looked at the confused YoonA.

"It's not a date, it's a tutoring service." YoonA pointed out.

"Tutoring? Who?" Sooyoung said, completely out of place.

"Lee Taemin." Taeyeon and Jessica both blushed.

 

"So, where are we going exactly?" YoonA said, Taemin dragging her out of the school.

"At my house, of course!" Taemin said, as he stopped walking and faced her.

"At your house?" YoonA said, completely shocked.

"Yes. Why, are you nervous?" Taemin said as he lowered down to look at YoonA's face looking at the ground. He closed up the space between their faces, as if they're kissing when you're a kilometer away from them.

"N-n-n-o." YoonA stuttered as she backed-off.

"You should've seen your face!" Taemin laughingly said, and continued to drag her out of the school.

 

 

"Where were you at lunch time, hyung?!" Kibum said when he saw his brother walking towards them, smiling weirdly.

"Well, I was.. Yeah." Jonghyun said, totally inside his own world.

"Yah!" Onew and Kibum waved in front of his face, as if getting him back to the real world.

"I was texting Jessica, okay?!" Jonghyun slipped the words, and immediately walked back slowly.

"Yah, Jjong. You didn't told us that you are into her again!" Onew said, following Jonghyun in a slow motion.

"You still have contact with her? You got her number in my cell?!" Kibum questioned him with amusement.

"I'll explain everything!" Jonghyun said, finally giving up.

 

"Mr J. You introduced to her as Mr J?!" Kibum shouted after Jonghyun told the story.

"Yah, it's too obvious. You could've used Chicken, Mr O, Chicken, Mr Z." Onew said dreamingly.

"Dare to say Chicken once again and you're dead meat." Jonghyun said.

"It would be much better if I will be a dead chicken." Onew said innocently.

Kibum and Jonghyun sighed at their hyung's condition.

 

"Yah, Sica. You're smiling like there's no tomorrow!" Sooyoung said, after taking a bite at her waffle.

"Stop texting! We're walking!" Taeyeon said as she grabbed Jessica's Blackberry.

"Yah!" Jessica tried to get her phone, but she failed.

"Mr J?!" Sooyoung and Taeyeon both shouted when they saw the conversation.

 

"He's a sweet guy. Thoughtful, romantic, innocent. A completely opposite of Jonghyun." Jessica dreamingly said after telling the story to Sooyoung and Taeyeon.

"And since when he started texting you?" Sooyoung said.

"Yesterday.." Jessica laughingly said.

"And you already fell for him?!?!" Taeyeon shouted.

"I'm not in love with him. Merely in love with him!" Jessica defended.

 

 

"Where are we going, Minho?!" Yuri said. She and Minho are inside the car, going somewhere.

"Somewhere." Minho said as she looked at his noona and smiled.

"What are we doing here, Minho?!" Yuri said annoyingly while looking at the emptied park.

"I told you to call me oppa!" Minho shouted at her.

"Okay fine, oppa! What are we doing here oppa?!" She re-stated the sentence, again annoyingly.

"I want to have some time with you. Alone." Minho smiled, as he grabbed her hands and ran towards a bench.

"I want to tell you something Yuri-ah." Minho said seriously.

"What is it, oppa?" Yuri said sweetly.

"Promise me, don't tell everyone okay? I mean, appa." He looked directly at her eyes.

"Promise." She stared at him.

"I like you, noona. I like you, Kwon Yuri."



Author's notes: My sister bought a DVD of Princess Prosecutor, and SHINee's FLY HIGH is #nowplaying! HOHOHO! I will watch it because of SHINee. What a reason! :DD
Here, a MinYul and TaeYoon CHAPTER! I'm sorry if there's no JongSica, SooKey and OnTae here. But I will do their moments next chapter! :DD