Chapter 9: Mall Meeting

Grenade

 

C H A P T E R 46

Grenade (Finale)

 

* * *

 

"Good morning, Sica!" YoonA said as she walked inside Jessica's room.

Jessica just placed a pillow in her ears, and let the blanket cover herself.

"Sica!" YoonA yelled at her sleeping cousin, and Jessica showed no movement.

YoonA sighed. "I'm going to get cucumbers." She wisphered at herself.

"YoonA-ah, I'm up." Jessica then said, smiling. Jessica's afraid of cucumbers, by the way. Not hate, but afraid.

"I love you, cucumbers!" YoonA shouted in victory.

"Shut. Up." Jessica glared at her. "By the way, why were you waking me up? It's Saturday, and we have no appointments or anything."

"Let's go to the mall?" YoonA asked.

"Why?"

"I just want to go to the mall!"

"Okay. I'm in." Jessica smiled, which made YoonA's hyperactiveness arise.
 

~

"Kibum oppa!" Taeyeon giddily shouted at her brother.

Kibum just opened his eyes slightly, then he went back to sleep again.

"Oppa!" She shouted as she approached her oppa's bed. She then sat down beside him.

"Tae, can't you see I'm sleeping?!" Kibum asked annoyingly, but still his eyes are closed.

Taeyeon just rolled her eyes. She then began hitting her oppa with a pillow.

"Okay, I'm up. Just stop hitting me with that." He pointed the pillow.

"At least you're up already." She said, then she hit him again.

"Stop it!" He laughingly said.

"Why are you even waking me up so early? It's Saturday today, remember, no school? You're such a nerd!" He pointed out, with a slight teasing.

"I... I want you... I" She stuttered.

He just stared at her.

"Okay! I want you to come with me later in the mall." She then blurted out.

"Mall?! I'm tired." His shoulders dropped.

"It's the first time you rejected my offer." She sadly said, ready to walk out. "I'm gonna ask Jjong oppa to buy me a dress."

"No, Tae! I'm coming with you!" He then ran in front of her, stopping her from going to his Jonghyun hyung.

"I knew it!" Taeyeon shouted.

"You know that Jonghyun hyung's fashion sense is weird. I'll come with you. But, I'll eat first." He smiled.

'I'm glad Kibum oppa agreed. Hooray!' She cheered in her thoughts.

~

"Good morning, Sooyoung!" Minho said as he saw his sister walked towards the refrigerator.

"Morning oppa." Sooyoung said lazily, and then she closed the ref.

"Not hungry today, Soo?" He asked her confusingly.

Sooyoung just shrugged. She took a sit beside him.

"Why are you acting like that?" He asked, looking at her then at the newspaper.

"Like what?" She answered.

"Like you and Kibum hyung had another fight again last night." He said, straight to the point.

She just looked at the table innocently.

"I knew it!" Minho shouted happily.

"You knew what?" Yuri then entered the kitchen, sitting on the other side of the table.

"She looks so lazy today, noona. And she doesn't want to eat." Minho said cooly, not looking at her eyes.

'Noona.' Yuri repeated the word in her mind.

"Oh, I see. You and Kibum fought again?" Yuri then asked Sooyoung.

Again, she stared at the table.

"Wait, I know!" Minho shouted again.

'Seems to me he erased last night's event.' Yuri thought.

"You knew already?!" Sooyoung then reacted.

"Yes! You and Kibum fought about food." Minho said.

Sooyoung rolled her eyes, then placed her head in the table.

'I thought he knew already.' Sooyoung silently cheered.

"What are you planning to do today?" Yuri then changed the topic.

"Let's go to the mall!" Sooyoung then gained her energy.

"Woah, mall? With you girls?" Minho asked.

"Why? Afraid of mall, dongsaeng?" Yuri teased.

Minho then shrugged. He answered "No."

'Dongsaeng? Ouch.' Minho repeated the word, and it stabbed his heart.

"Okay then. Let's go to the mall! Take a bath now." Yuri then said, as her two stepsiblings walked out of the kitchen, who are going to take a bath.

'I'm really sorry.' Yuri sighed as she followed Minho with her eyes.

~

At the mall

"Oppa! Does it look great to me?" Taeyeon said as she held up a pink dress in front of Kibum.

"Let's try that. But, let's look for alternatives." He replied, and grabbed the dress to help her pick more dress.

After 10 minutes of picking, Taeyeon then tried all the outfits.

The two settled on buying the pink dress they saw earlier.

"What are we gonna do next, oppa?" Taeyeon asked him.

"Wanna eat? My treat." He replied.

"Sure! You're so generous oppa! Unlike Jjong oppa." She smiled at her Kibum oppa's kindness, and she then pouted as she revealed her Jjong oppa's bad side.

"I know! Let's go?!" Kibum laughingly said, then he dragged her out of the store.

 

Jessica and YoonA strolled around the mall. Jessica bought another cellphone case, since her BB case was old enough, and also she bought a new jeans. YoonA settled herself with two branded shirts.

They decided to take a break, and to eat. They went to White Hat. YoonA then ordered.

"YoonA?" Someone behind her said.

"Kibum oppa!" YoonA then shouted as she saw her friend's face.

"Long time no see!" He smiled.

"Yeah. You're with Taeyeon?" She asked.

He nodded in reply. "She's already sitting there, probably with Jessica now." He pointed the tables inside the store.

"Let's eat together, since we didn't see each other last months." YoonA reqeusted.

"Sure, dongsaeng." He patted her head.

 

Kibum, YoonA, Jessica and Taeyeon talked about their experiences. Well, mostly Kibum since he's in college and the 3 girls all go to the same school.

After eating, the group decided to stay for awhile inside.

"What if we have sleepover tonight?" YoonA suggested.

"Tonight?!" Taeyeon repeated.

"Why?" Kibum asked her.

"I have a date with Onew oppa!" She blurted out, then she covered .

"So that's why you want to buy a dress!" Kibum pinched her nose.

'I just want to look great later!' Taeyeon thought.

"But sleepover's fun. Onew oppa and I can just finish our dinner early." Taeyeon said.

"So, we'll have a sleepover?!" Jessica excitedly said.

"Yes!" YoonA shouted, as she gave a high-five to Jessica.

"Wait, where are we going to have that?" Kibum butted in.

"Our house!" Taeyeon shotued.

YoonA and Jessica stared at their oppa, which made Kibum gulped.

"Alright, I'll ask Jjong hyung first. You invite everyone!" He said, calling Jonghyun

[Conversation : KEY'S ONLY!]
"Hyung, the girls requested to have a sleepover at our house."

"Of course they shall come!"

"I'll buy food, you go clean the house."

"Okay, thanks hyung."

 

"It's already set. YoonA, contact Taemin. Jessica, contact the Choi's. Taeyeon, contact your Onew oppa." Kibum said lazily, as he stood up from his chair.

"Why me?!" The three girls shouted at the same time.

Kibum then smiled at them, and walked out of the store. Thank god they were the only ones inside the store, and they can shout whatever they want.

"Kibum oppa's so naughty." Jessica pouted.

"Let's just follow him, if we want this sleepover." YoonA said patiently.

 



Author's notes: Late update! I'm really sorry! Sorry if this chapter is SO BORING! I just thought that I will write first some scenes with no couple moments, but it's boring. :| I'm really sorry. SINCEREST APOLOGIES! :)) PROMISE I'LL UPDATE TOMORROW! :DDD

Next chapter: SLEEPOVER, JongSica moment w/ Mr. J, SooKey's funny moment, MinYul moment, TaeYoon's cute moment. And a big surprise! :)