Onew's Past

Grenade

 

Author's note: Sorry for the late update! Here's the new chapter. Someone unsubscribed, so my dream of having 100 subscribers for my story crashed. Kidding, I'm just overreacting. Mind to recommend this fic? Lol, I'm so desperate.

Here's an OnTaeng chapter. I hope you will like it.

Sorry for the grammar error and spelling mistakes.


C H A P T E R T H I R T Y O N E

"Hyung," Taemin whispered, "are you going out again?!"

"Why?!" Onew chuckled, "you miss your hyung?"

"What? No, you are just always not around."

Onew then realized that Taemin is right. He is always out of their house, but ever since the time when Taeyeon became his girl, they didn't even pay attention to their own house. He felt guilty, that he always go out and have some fun.

"Sorry Taem," Onew apologized, "I will not go out now."

"I thought," Taemin stopped, "you have a date with Taeyeon?"

"Yes," Onew nodded, "but that doesn't mean I will go out with her. As in, go outside the house."

"I got your point hyung," Taemin chuckled.

"So, if you don't mind, go out for awhile?"

"Where to?" Taemin asked innocently.

"Go to Minho's house, or Kibum's. Have fun there," Onew shrugged. "As long as you're not here to disturb us.

Taemin laughed, "I will never ever disturb you, hyung. But, I will go now." By then, Taemin walked out of the living room and headed to the door.

"Goodluck hyung."

Onew called Taeyeon, and told her that he will pick her up. Taeyeon insisted. She explained that she is a big girl now, and their house is just few blocks away.

The doorbell rang. Onew rushed to the door.

"Good evening, my yeobo," he seranaded.

"Why are we staying at your house?" Taeyeon asked innocently, entering the huge house.

"Well," Onew stuttered, "it's been a long time since you went here."

"That's a good point," Taeyeon nodded, "thanks oppa for bringing me here again."

Onew just nodded. He panicked inside, not knowing what to do next. Silence entered the room for awhile. Taeyeon then opened the television, and decided to watch an Asian movie.

"Oppa?" Taeyeon shouted, as Onew vanished from her sight.

"I'm right here," Onew shouted back, "cooking."

"Do you have some DVD's?" Taeyeon asked, looking for some in the drawer.

"I think they're all in my room," Onew answered.

"Okay, I'll go up there."

In an instant, Taeyeon was inside his room already. She was surprised to see Onew's bedsheet is a chicken-inspired one, Onew's stuffed chicken toy, posters of some anime characters and a lot more. Onew's childishness is seen in his room.

"Oppa's so cute," Taeyeon giggled as she looked around the room.

There she saw his table with picture frames. She saw their picture there, the one they took when they were little. She sighed as she looked at it.

"We don't have any recent pictures."

She smiled as she saw Onew's childhood pictures. Most of the pictures are Onew and his chicken.

"Chicken maniac," she laughed.

She then remembered that she was supposed to get some DVD's. But, one thing catched her attention.

"Who's this?" she asked herself, as she picked up the picture frame with hearts on it. Onew is with a girl, and the two looked so happy.

She felt jealous. Even though she trusts Onew, it feels like something is being hidden from her. She erased the thought, and went to find the DVD's.

After she got three disks, she went out of the room. She fixed her mood from sad to pretend happy. She went to the kitchen, and saw Onew fixing the table.

"Oppa," she sang, "that looks good!"

"Of course." Onew bragged, "I made it myself!"

"Don't be so braggy oppa," Taeyeon chuckled, "but it really looks delicious."

"I know, right?"

Taeyeon's stomach grumbled, which made Onew laugh. "Let's eat."

Their dinner was calm. They talked and chatted about weird things. Onew noticed Taeyeon's mood. Even though she looks happy, he sensed that there's something wrong with her.

They washed the dishes silently. After that, they went to the living room.

Onew decided to ask her. "Taeng," he started, "what's wrong?"

"Nothing," Taeyeon simply said, as she smiled at him.

"No," Onew argued, "there's something wrong."

Taeyeong chuckled, "I'm jealous oppa."

"To whom?" One asked, confused.

"I don't know, really."

"Wait." Onew realized something. "Did you see something in my room?"

Taeyeon flinched, "Yes."

"," Onew cussed. He wanted to punch the air, but he can't do it because Taeyeon might feel that he's angry.

"Sorry oppa," Taeyeon apologized, "but I'm just jealous."

"No, I should be the one to apologize."

"What do you mean?" Taeyon asked.

"There's something I want to tell you," Onew said, as he switched his sitting position. He looked deeply at her eyes, looking for some courage.

"Oppa," Taeyeon said, "what is it?"

"That girl, was my girlfriend."

Taeyeon's heart crashed. She's hurt, yes. But Onew said she 'was', not she 'is'. But she cannot hide the fact that she's jealous.

"Taeng, sorry," Onew apologized, as he lowered his head.

"Oppa," Taeyeon sighed. "Why didn't you tell me that?"

"Sorry Taeng, but I don't want you to get hurt. Even when we were together, I don't want to tell it to you."

"But that means you don't have trust in me, oppa."

Onew felt his eyes teary, he can't take it anymore. He's guilty, guilty of not telling her the truth.

"Taeng, I don't.." He started to cry, "I don't mean that. I trust you, but.."

"But what?" Taeyeon asked, forcing herself not to cry.

"I don't want to hurt you," Onew finally said. Taeyeon felt her tears roll down on her cheeks.

"But, it's much better to tell me than to keep it. I was hurt when I saw it."

"I know, and I blame myself."

"Tell me oppa." Taeyeon took a deep breath, "Do you still love her?"

Onew was silent. He wants to tell her yes, but he truly loves Taeyeon too. He can't explain it. Everytime he will hear his ex's name, his heart aches. It's something that he doesn't want to happen, since he has Taeyeon. But, that doesn't mean he doesn't love Taeyeon. He truly loves her. He loves her to the core.

But he realized that he really loved the other girl, too. He was happy with her. He enjoyed being with her. Because that time, Taeyeon was focusing herself on studies than Onew. Onew's ego crashed. Ever since, he loves Taeyeon. But, that particular incident made him want to crave for more. That's the time he decided to court a girl. A girl who is exactly the same with Taeyeon.

The girl gave Onew what he want to have with Taeyeon. Little by little, he began to love her. But, when he was so deeply in love with her, she left the country. It was a young love, they were just fifteen years old then, but it was a traumatic incident for Onew.

The picture Taeyeon saw was their last picture. Onew put the picture in a frame with hearts because back then, he loved her so much. Now, he can't explain why he can't get rid of the picture.

He loves Taeyeon, ever since they were little. But, he wasn't satisfied back then.

Now, he felt guilty. If he were to go back to time, he would tell Taeyeon about it.

He definitely loves Taeyeon, more than the love he experienced to the girl.

"No," he lied. He then saw Taeyeon's satisfied smile, and felt guilty. Again.

"Sorry Taengoo, but I can't hurt you anymore," he said to himself.

"Thank you oppa," Taeyeong smiled, as she wiped her tears. "Thank you for being true and you didn't lie to me."

Onew gulped, "Of course."

"Saranghae, Onew oppa."

"Saranghae, Taengoo yeobo." Onew hugged her. He then kissed her on the forehead.

She leaned on his chest, and another question popped in her mind.

"Oppa, what's her name?"


Will Onew tell her the name of the girl?

I hope you like this chapter. It's a little boring. I'm boring these days, right? O_O
I'm weird... lol.
Anyway, here's the OnTaeng one. Sorry if Onew is like a bad guy here.

Next chapter: MINYUL

Comments are loved.

love, miaaigoo.

Mind to check my new fanfics? A YoonKey & MinYul fanfic, respectively.
BACKSTAGE  FRIEND OF MINE