Comforting Soul

Grenade

 

Author's note: Hello guys! Sorry for the really late update. I'm so happy you guys commented last chapter. Sadly, YoonA has cancer. I can't help but to cry while writing that chapter! Gaah. Any, I love you guys.

Sorry for the grammar errors and spelling mistakes.


C H A P T E R F O U R T Y

“So… what brings you here?”

It was an ordinary day for Minho. He was watching one of his favorite sports show when someone rang their doorbell. He was alone in their house; Sooyoung was out, nowhere to be found. So he was all alone in the house.

He was surprised that someone ‘visited’ him. Perhaps it’s one of his parent’s colleague or something. He rushed towards the door, carefully opening it. His eyes were bewildered to see a special someone in front of him.

“Hello!” The girl chirped happily.

Minho chuckled, “Krystal-ah, what brings you here?” He then opened the door widely for her. He led her to the messy sofa. He suddenly asked her, “What do you want to eat?”

She shook her head gracefully. “It’s alright, oppa. I just had my lunch wit –“

“No,” he butted, “I insist.”

She smiled. “Well, if you don’t mind. Maybe a glass of water?”

He returned her beautiful smile, and he quickly got her a glass of water. She waited for him; her eyes roaming around the house. It was a long time ago when she last visited this house – and it was probably the worst day of her life.

She stood up, wanting to look at the pictures displayed at the table near the television. She saw a familiar face – the one she really looks like. She smiled while looking at her photos; it was fun to look at her beautiful face. She then saw a really old picture with the awesome boy he knew, and of course, the girl she idolizes. She smiled widely. Of course she knew what happened to them, which made her very eager to make a move or something.

“Krys…” Minho called out, stopping his tracks. He saw her staring at the picture he loved. He can’t help but to . “Are you jealous?”

Krystal then gave him her deathly glare. “Are you serious? I have a boyfriend.”

“Sorry!” Minho chuckled. Then he stopped, remembering what Krystal had said. “You have a boyfriend?”

She nodded proudly. “Yes! His name’s Myungsoo.”

“Ooh, I don’t know him.”

“Okay?” Krystal chuckled, “I want my water now, lover boy!”

 

-

 

“Taeyeon-ah…” Someone hummed while knocking on her door.

“Hmm…” She hummed sleepily. Then she noticed a pair of eyes glaring at her. It was, of course, her Key oppa. What a bummer, she thought.

“Taeyeon-ah!” Key tried to shake her a bit. “Onew’s here.”

“You can’t trick me this time,” says the sleepy Taeng.

Key chuckled, “I’m not joking. You can look for yourself.”

“What?!” She then got up straight. “Why is he here?”

“I don’t know.” He then added, “You should change your clothes, and take a bath. You are stinking.”

“Thanks oppa,” she said sarcastically, “you always support me, ‘eh?”

“I love you too.”

 

-

 

Yuri was sitting quietly at their living room, reading some of her magazines to pass the time. She was still surprised at what happened last time. Krystal and Minho… they talked, she thought. She knew about their past, and of course, she knew about Minho loving Krystal so much. She knows it’s bad to be jealous, since she and Minho are over… well, not yet together. She tried to hide her emotions that time, trying to not look at the happy people talking outside the cafeteria.

She was about to grab her keys and sweater for a nice joyride around the town when someone rang their doorbell. She was surprised to hear the doorbell for once. Ever since they left the Chois, no one visited them. She breathed, hoping that Minho would be there.

To her surprise, it was the person she truly cares about.

-

 

“What?” Minho exclaimed at Krystal looked at him happily.

She nodded. “Yes oppa. You need to go back to Yuri unnie!”

“But…” He hesitated at first. His dad would kill him once more, and he doesn’t want Yuri to be hurt once more. “I’ll just hurt her.”

“You’ll never know, oppa.” Krystal then said, “Don’t bring the past back.”

“What do you mean?”

Krystal sighed. “I moved on, for your information, but the thought still flashes in my mind. Your parents, especially your father, are really…something.”

“Your point?”

“Oppa, if you truly love someone, you should fight for her. Don’t bring the past back, when you cried your heart out.”

Minho chuckled bitterly, “Don’t mention that.”

“I mean, you should really fight for Yuri unnie. I know you love her more than you loved me. And I know you will cry more than you cried for me.”

He knew – he always knew, Krystal has a point. That witty girl has a point which can’t be erased. She’s definitely a cupid.

 

-

 

“YoonA!” She greeted happily. “What brings you here?”

YoonA tried to smile in front of her trusted unnie. “I… just want to visit you.”

Yuri then felt something wasn’t right, but she shrugged it off. “Come in! You’re lucky my mom’s not around. She’ll definitely nag you about your looks again.”

The two entered the kitchen, as Yuri tried to prepare something for her best friend. It was a long time not meeting her, and Yuri can’t help but to be excited about it.

“What do you want?” Yuri asked.

“Uh…” YoonA was out of her own world.

Yuri noticed it. “Are you alright, Yoong?”

“Yul unnie…” YoonA tried to hide her tears. “I… I have something to tell you.”

Yuri looked at her with comforting eyes. “You can tell me anything.”

“Yul-ah…” YoonA then hugged Yuri tightly. Yuri felt her tears on her shoulders, urging her to cry also. She shouldn’t be crying for she doesn’t know what’s happening. But the feeling of YoonA crying to her is just…so pitying.

YoonA then grabbed all her strength as she pulled away from the hug. Yuri simply wiped her silent tears, as she waited for YoonA to speak.

“I… I have leukemia…” YoonA said weakly.

“What?” Yuri can’t believe what she had heard. “No… no way!”

YoonA nodded, with a small smile plastered on her weak face. “Believe me.”

“NO!” Yuri shouted, her tears suddenly falling once more. She stood up, pacing back and forth as tears ran down her cheeks. “No. You’re only… you’re only 17. No!”

“Leukemia doesn’t choose unnie.”

“Huh?”

YoonA smiled. “I… I don’t…”

“Have you told the others?”

“No…” YoonA shook her head. “I… don’t want them to know.”

“Including Taemin?”

YoonA sadly smiled. “Especially Taemin.”

 

-

 

Tears rolled down her cheeks, as she tried to breathe. She was sitting on the sand, the wind blowing at her face. It was a beautiful place, yet she’s there… crying.

The thoughts of him walking away made her cry once more. She can’t breathe; her crying is just too tensed. She definitely loved him. Truly loves him, she knew.

She knew he loves her to the core, for he told her once more before walking away. But now, she knew he was lying. He can’t just turn around like that if he truly loves her, right?

The scene kept on repeating inside her head. She couldn’t try to calm down. She opened her phone, calling someone she knew can help.

“Jjong oppa…” She kept herself calm, or perhaps, tried to calm herself down. “Can you pick me up now?” She waited patiently for that someone to answer back. “Thanks oppa, I’m at the beach.”

She turned off her phone, for she knew Onew will be calling her – or she was hoping he would call her. No, she thought. He will not call me again.

For the words he left struck her heart the most. She was in deep pain.

“I’m breaking up with you…”


Hello guys! Sorry for the long wait. But here it is, the chapter before my really favorite chapter.
I hope you guys got the flow of the story now.
Onew broke up with Taeyeon, Krystal and Minho were planning about something, and YoonA told Yuri --only Yuri, her sickness.
You can see Krystal's effort here, so she's really a good girl. Taeyeon's sadness was really my favorite part, because  no dialogue has been featured. And, you can tell from her that she truly loves Onew. For YoonA, she loves Taemin so much that she doesn't want him to know about her illness. Leukemia is such a poisonous sickness.

For the next chapter, you will see ALL the couples, and prepare yourselves for a really LONG chapter ahead.
Oh, and your tissues, bring them out, k? :) LOL.

COMMENTS&&SUBSCRIPTIONSAREHIGHLYAPPRECIATED!
136subscribers and counting...

 

ALL SOOKEYSTERS, or should I say, STALKERS, please subscribe to my new SOOKEY fic.
It's not really a story; it's a tribute page for our dear couple.
One-shots are posted there, and that one-shots are definitely from OTHER SOOKEYSTERS in other FANFIC SITES.

LIFE IS AMAZING.