Chapter 13: The Sleepover (Part 4)

Grenade

 

C H A P T E R 13

The Sleepover (4)

 

* * *

 

"Lee Taemin! You're next!" Sooyoung teased as she grabbed another handful of popcorn.

"Who will ask him?" Kibum said, excited as always.

"I'll ask him." Jessica said, raising her hands.

Taemin looked at Jessica, the word 'nervous' is spelled in his eyes.

"Do you like someone right now? As in, right now?" Jessica asked him seriously.

Taemin gulped. 'Why me?'

"Uh, I like someone right now.." Taemin stuttered.

"Who?!" YoonA shouted excitedly.

'You, of course.' Taemin said to himself.

"Uh, Choi Sulli." Taemin lied.

"Choi Sulli?! Isn't she the most arrogant girl in our class?!" YoonA cried.

"Who's Choi Sulli?" Onew asked, surprised at what his brother said.

"The spoiled brat in our class!" YoonA said to Onew with a hint of hatred in her voice.

"Why are you opposing Taemin?" Yuri asked, with a slight of tease.

"Uh, I'm not.. I just, I don't like her. That's all." YoonA calmed down, and she stuttered when she answered Yuri.

"Really?" Sooyoung and Kibum said.

YoonA just nodded, and she quickly looked at Taemin, who's smiling at her like an idiot.

"Don't look at me like that!" YoonA said to him as she throw a pillow to his face.

 

Minho spinned the bottle, and the next person was Yuri.

"Oooooh! Yuri unnie!" Sooyoung shouted excitedly.

"You always react like a pabo!" Kibum said to her.

"What's the problem with that!" Sooyoung argued back.

They continued to argue when Jonghyun stopped them. "Yah, you two. Will you stop?! Yuri will be answering a question!"

The two zipped their mouths, and the room was filled with silence.

"Okay, I'll ask her." Minho said, breaking the ice.

"You? Okay." Taeyeon said.

"Do you like me?" Minho said, looking through the eyes of Yuri.

"WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT?!!?" Onew, Taeyeon, Jonghyun, Jessica, Kibum, Sooyoung, Taemin and YoonA all shouted.

"Are we missing something here?" Jessica said.

"You guys are going out?!" Kibum asked.

"Oppa! Unnie! What is going on?!" Sooyoung asked, but with a smile on her face.

"You like her, Minho! Don't you?!" Onew said, pointing Minho.

"What is going on!" Taeyeon said, as she leaned forward to grab some info.

"Will you guys shut up?!" Jonghyun then shouted.

"Yeah, Jjong oppa's right. Let's wait for Yuri unnie's answer." YoonA did the second emotion, and all of them stopped.

"So, back to the question. Yuri noona, do you like Minho hyung?" Taemin repeated the question.

Yuri just looked at Minho's eyes deeply, her body was frozen. Her lips are trembling, afraid to say YES.

"Is it okay to be honest right now?" Yuri said to everyone, but her eyes are fixed on Minho's.

"Of course!"

"I like you, Minho. Ever since." Yuri then blurted out. She blushed when she saw Minho's smile. The group smiled, and they all screamed happily.

"I knew it! You two liked each other ever since!" Sooyoung said happily.

"Everyone, from now on, I will call Minho 'oppa', okay?" Yuri said, looking at everyone.

They all nodded in agreement, and Minho just smiled widely at her.

"So, let's spin the bottle?" Jonghyun proposed.

 

The bottle was supposedly pointed to Taeyeon, but Jessica stopped it, and she pointed it to Minho.

"Nice move, Sica!" Jonghyun chirped.

"So, I'll ask Minho!!!" Jessica screamed.

"No! I'll ask him!" Sooyoung argued.

"I will!" Taemin shouted, and all of them shouted that they should ask Minho.

"Wait! I'll ask him, okay?" Yuri stopped the arguement, and she faced Minho.

"Are you happy right now?" Yuri then asked, locking her gaze to Minho again.

"Of course. I am happy. The one I love already loves me." Minho then said, with no hesitations.

The group blushed at what Minho had said, including Yuri. They all witnessed the confession between the two.

Fearless, Minho leaned forward to Yuri. He held Yuri's chin, and they instantly kissed.

"Yah! No rated scenes here!" Kibum said, as he quickly covered Sooyoung's eyes. Onew and Jonghyun did the same to Taeyeon and Jessica, and YoonA and Taemin covered their eyes.

"It's not rated!" Yuri and Minho shouted as they ended the kiss.

"Aw! Because of you, I didn't see my oppa and unnie's first kiss!" Sooyoung scolded Kibum.

"Well! Thank me because your mind is not yet polluted!" Kibum laughingly said, as Sooyoung punched him in the stomach.

"Since, you already know what's going on. Can we have an agreement?" Minho said seriously.

"What is it?" Taeyeon asked.

"Can you guys please not tell our parents?" Yuri said, her eyes pleading.

They all nodded, since they all know what their parents would think.

"I'll not tell umma and appa. But please, you should tell them the truth." Sooyoung said, assuring the new couple that she will not spill the secret.

"Of course, but we're just waiting for the right time." Minho said, earning Sooyoung's nod.

 

Sooyoung then spinned the bottle.

Next person: Jessica.

"I will ask her!" Taeyeon shouted, as she quickly covered Jonghyun's mouth.

"Are you in love with Mr. J?" Taeyeon said, blushing.

"Who's Mr. J?!" Jonghyun quickly pulled away Taeyeon's hand.

"None of your business. And to answer Taeyeon's question, I think I am." Jessica said proudly.

As expected, Kibum and Onew acted like they don't know Mr. J.

"Who is he?" Kibum asked 'innocently'.

"My textmate. And he's sweet, caring, sweet, caring.." Jessica said dreamingly.

"We get it." Jonghyun said straight.

"Just spin the bottle, Minho." Jonghyun commanded, as Minho obeyed.

 

"Ooh! Jonghyun hyung! You're next." Taemin shouted.

"I'll ask him!" Sooyoung shouted. "Are you jealous of Mr. J?"

Jonghyun and Jessica were frozen from their seats.

"No." Jonghyun just said smoothly, and he grabbed the bottle.

"What are you doing hyung?!" Kibum said angrily.

"I don't want to play already." Jonghyun said, walking towards the kitchen.

Jessica just stared at him, and she sighed.

'He's angry.' She cried inside.

"Okay, since Jjong oppa don't want to play now, let's go to sleep." Taeyeon said.

"Okay, I'm quite sleepy already." Sooyoung yawned.

"But you managed to eat ALL of this?!" Kibum said as he pointed to the emptied popcorn bowl.

"Yah! Stop arguing, let's go to sleep." Jonghyun then stepped out of the kitchen.

 

"Girls, you all go to Taeyeon's room. Guys, let's just sleep here." Jonghyun commanded.

The girls then went upstairs, as Minho gave Yuri a goodnight flying kiss.

"That's cheesy, hyung." Taemin said innocently.

"That's what you called LOVE." Onew said, as he did the same thing to Taeyeon.

"Guys, let's stop talking about love, shall we? Let's sleep." Jonghyun snapped.

"He's just disappointed." Kibum whispered to Onew.

"I heard it, Kibum. Shut up." Jonghyun said, pissed. He then snuggled to the couch, and quickly covered his face with a pillow.

"I wonder why he's so upset. Mr. J is he, right? Meaning, Sica fell in love with Mr J, slash Jonghyun." Onew said to Kibum.

"I don't know either." Kibum just shrugged, and they all went to sleep.

 

'Why am I so upset? Did I say something bad? I should've just told them the truth that I like her.' (A/N: Someone's THOUGHT :D)

 



Author's notes: CLIFFHANGER again! :D Sorry for being such a cliffhanger-type author! This would be the last, I guess! But I like cliffhangers. Hahaha. SORRY! üü Oh yeah! Long chapter! But it's worth it, right?! I tried to fit all of JongSica, MinYul and TaeYoon in this chapter. So I'm really sorry if this is so long. ü But I hope you liked this chapter! I ♥LOVE♥ THIS CHAPTER BY THE WAY. I was smiling like an idiot when I wrote this. Also, I was listening to BEAST's Because of You when I wrote this. Listen to that song, it's GOOOOOD. Like SHINee's Romantic. :-bd

AND FYI, I have nothing against CHOI SULLI! I love her, but having her as Taemin's 'crush' is just so cute, so that YoonA will be jealous. And having her a bad girl, just fits YoonA's jealousy. So TaeLli fans, I have nothing against Sulli. I love her. But yeah, it's just a story. ü I hope you wil understand! :DD