Chapter 10: The Sleepover (Part 1)

Grenade

 

C H A P T E R 10

The Sleepover (1)

 

* * *

 

"I can't believe Jjong hyung agreed about this!" Minho said as he packed his things with Yuri.

Jessica called Sooyoung hours ago, saying that they planned a sleepover in the Kim's house. As Jonghyun is the oldest among the 3, he will decide whether to continue the sleepover or not. And Jonghyun is the kind of man that hates sleepovers. So, as a friend, Minho was shocked when he received the news from Sooyoung.

"Well, you always liked sleepovers, so don't be like that!" Yuri teased.

"I don't." Minho simply said, as he placed his new dvd's in his bag.

"We're watching 28Days tonight?" Yuri said as she grabbed the dvd from Minho's hands.

"Yeah, why?" He asked confusingly.

"It's such a creepy movie." She said, making weird creepy sounds.

Minho laughed at her childishness, but he grabbed back the dvd. He placed it inside the bag.

"We'll watch this. Don't worry, I will sit beside you." Minho said as he winked at Yuri.

'OMG!' Yuri just screamed inside, and she's blushing really really hard.

"If you get a chance." Yuri just said as she stuck her tongue out to laughing Minho.

~

Jessica and YoonA were packing their things when the doorbell rang.

"Wonder who's here." Jessica said as she approached the door.

She opened the door slowly, just to be sure if the person is a murderer or what.

"Oh. Taemin?" Jessica said confusingly when she saw Taemin's face smiling at her like an idiot.

"Hi, Jessica! Kibum hyung told me to fetch you guys. So?" Taemin said, his feet tiptoing every second.

"Oh, sorry. Come in." Jessica giggled at him.

"YoonA, we have a guest! Well, a driver actually!" Jessica shouted at her cousin who's busy inside her room.

Taemin just laughed at what he had heard. But he can't wait to see YoonA come out from her room.

'I wonder what she looks like in her pajamas.' Taemin thought to himself.

He then silently slap his beautiful face, for being such a ert.

"Oh, who's our gues --" YoonA ran out of her room and headed towards the stairs. She was busy tying her hair, so she looked down at first. She was about to say 'guest' when she saw Taemin sitting comfortably in their couch.

"Lee Taemin?!" She just shouted when she saw his smirk.

"Im YoonA. I'm not here for you. Well, 50%. But I'm also here for Jessica." Taemin said laughingly as he approached her.

"Wait, stop fighting okay. Let's go?" Jessica then stopped them, YoonA to be exact, before they fight.

YoonA just sighed to express her annoyance. Taemin insisted on helping YoonA to bring her bag. Jessica just pouted jokingly at Taemin for not helping her.

"Even if she's younger than me, I'm older than you! You should help me." Jessica said.

"I don't like to help you." Taemin said jokingly, then he earned a slap from her.

'You just like YoonA that's all.' Jessica thought as she smiled at what Taemin's doing to YoonA.

~

"Oppa! Where's Kibum oppa?!" Taeyeon said frantically.

"He went somewhere." Jonghyun said as he placed the popcorn in a bowl.

"Where?!" She shouted.

"Don't shout at me!" Jonghyun glared at his sister.

"Sorry oppa. I'm just nervous okay?" Taeyeon said as she approached her oppa sweetly.

"Why? You always have dinner with Onew hyung right?" He asked.

"Yeah, but it's not an official date." She said.

"Well, I bet you will do great later." He comforted her.

"What if my weirdness comes again?" She asked seriously which made him laugh.

"Don't worry, Onew hyung's weird too anyways." He then said, earning a hard slap from her.

~

Jonghyun was busy preapring the foods for dinner, since Kibum went out. He then heard the doorbell ran. He was about to call Taeyeon to open the door, but she's busy preparing herself inside her room.

He then walked towards the door. He opened it widely.

"Jonghyun hyung!" Taemin shouted as he saw his hyung. He then hugged him tight.

"Aigoo! Taeminnie, what a child!" Jonghyun rolled his eyes as he was hugging him back.

Jessica and YoonA laughed at what they saw. It's weird to see two boys hugging, but since they know they're best buddies, they just laughed at them.

Jonghyun then pulled back from the hug, slapping Taemin's head.

"You decided to hug me in front of two girls!" Jonghyun laughingly said.

"Come in, YoonA and Jessica." He then smiled at them, signaling them to enter the house.

"Thanks." YoonA said in reply.

Jessica just smiled at him, and he just smiled wider at her.

'Oh my freaking god, he's cute.' Jessica blushed from the inside.

"Where are the others?" Taemin asked his hyung, who was now walking towards the kitchen.

"I don't know?" Jonghyun looked at him innocently.

 

After 10 minutes, Sooyoung, Minho and Yuri came.

Sooyoung and YoonA were busy talking about prom, again. Minho and Taemin played cards to kill some time. Yuri and Jessica were talking about their love problems.

"Just keep it as a secret, okay?" Yuri said, after telling Jessica what happened, and about Minho.

"Of course, Yuri-ah." Jessica smiled in assurance.

"What about you? What about Mr. J?" Yuri then teased Jessica.

"How'd you know? Oh, Sooyoung." Jessica blushed.

"Of course, Sooyoung told me. And as a bestfriend, I always thought that you will have a secret admirer. And now, you have!" Yuri said, making Jessica smile.

They were teasing each other when the doorbell rang.

"I'll open it." Sooyoung said as she walked towards the door.

"Kibum-oppa!" She squealed when she saw him. He just smiled at her craziness.

Then, Sooyoung saw a woman figure behind him. She then realized it's Nicole.

"Hi Nicole!" She just gave her a warm welcome, to avoid jealousy once again.

"Who's Nicole?" YoonA, Yuri, Jessica, Minho, Taemin and Jonghyun shouted in chorus.

Kibum just laughed, and he entered the house. Sooyoung was surprised when she saw Kibum holding Nicole's hand.

'It's alright, they're a couple anyways.' She thought, and she placed a smile on her face.

The people inside the house were surprised to see Kibum with another girl.

"Guys, she's Jung Nicole. My girlfriend." Kibum said as she bowed in front of them.

"Hi!" The girls waved at her after she bowed, and the guys just looked at her.

'Wonder what Kibum has seen to her.' Jonghyun thought at himself.

'Kibum hyung has a good taste. But my Sooyoung's much better.' Minho said to himself, fighting for his sister's beauty.

'Sooyoung is more beautiful than her.' Taemin compared the two girls.

"Kibum oppa!" Taeyeon shouted happily as she saw her oppa inside the house. She just finished prepping herself.

"Oh! Tae, you look absolutely perfect!" Kibum then praised his sister, and hugged her.

The group also made some positive praises to her, when the doorbell once again rang.

"It's Onew hyung." YoonA said as she peeked through the door.

"Oh my god!" Taeyeon shouted in nervousness.

"Goodluck, Taeyeon!" Sooyoung then cheered her.

"You can do it!" Minho said, guiding her towards the door.

"Onew hyung! Take care of our sister!" Jonghyun and Kibum said, earning a wide smile from Onew.

"Goodbye!" The two said, before walking towards the car.

 



Author's notes: Chapter 10! :)) It's just a part 1 of the Sleepover, and I will update now!
Meaning, double update for today! :)))
^^ I'm working on a new fanfic, and I hope you will support it too! :))