Jung Krystal

Grenade

 

Author's note: Here's the new chapter! I told you guys that I can update everyday, but I guess I'm not a girl of my words. Lol XD I mean, I'm so busy updating other stories, and also I was busy even though it was our semestral break. :| Sigh.

Sorry for the grammar errors and spelling mistakes!


C H A P T E R T H I R T Y E I G H T

"Come on, Jonghyun! Don't be such a turtle!" Jessica shouted in fury as she saw her boyfriend being the slowest man on earth.

Jonghyun was tying his shoe lace when Jessica pulled him for a run. He groaned, knowing that his girlfriend was so hyped and pupmed up. He said, "Sica, I'll just tie my shoes."

"No! What if my little sister will be lost?" Jessica pouted.

Jonghyun smiled at her. He said, "Krystal's flight is 11 o'clock, and it's only 9 o'clock, Sica."

"I don't want her to wait for us," Jessica argued.

Jonghyun chuckled, "Okay then. I'll just tie my shoes, okay?"

Jessica smiled, and hugged him. "I love you."

 

Minho was pacing back and forth inside his room, thinking of ways on how he could make Yuri and his stepmom back.

"Aish," he sighed in defeat. "What will I do?"

Sooyoung then entered Minho's room, which was extremely messed up. Sooyoung's eyes widened in horror, as she said, "Oppa! What happened to your room?"

Minho shrugged. "It's still clean."

"I see," Sooyoung chuckled. "Anyway, you need to take a bath now!"

"Why?" Minho asked, fidgeting on his phone.

"Krystal will be home soon!" Sooyoung exclaimed. "I missed that girl."

"Jung Krystal?" Minho asked again. He wasn't excited nor terrified.

"Yes."

Minho chuckled, "I missed that kiddo too!"

"Go and take a bath now! Everyone will come to the airport!"

Minho stopped. He asked, "Is Yuri coming?"

 

"Kibum oppa, what are you doing?"

Taeyeon and Kibum were left in their house since Jonghyun wanted to go with Jessica. Taeyeon had finished prepping herself, but she needs to wait for his oppa. She saw her oppa applying some hair gel, which sometimes he doesn't do.

"I'm applying -"

Taeyeon rolled her eyes. "I know, I mean, you are so slow!"

Kibum scoffed, "If I know, you applied make up because Onew hyung will join us!"

"Shut up."

"Kidding," Kibum chuckled. He then pinched her cheeks. "Let's go?"

 

When Kibum and Taeyeon arrived at the airport, they saw Sooyoung and Minho standing at a food stall. They walked towards them, making Sooyoung flinch a little.

"Hello!" Taeyeon greeted happily.

"Have you seen Yuri?" Minho asked Kibum, who kept on staring at the ground.

"No," Kibum said. He then looked up, and his eyes and Sooyoung's met. He blushed, as he greeted, "Hello Sooyoung."

Sooyoung only nodded with a smile. She reminded herself that she needs to talk to him, but she can't. She doesn't know why.

Taeyeon then felt the sudden cold between the two, so she decided to break the ice. "Let's go there! I bet Jessica and Jjong oppa are there already."

 

"Jessica!" Someone shouted from behind.

Jessica was too busy to look for her younger sister, so Jonghyun turned around. "Yuri!" Jonghyun shouted back.

This time, Jessica turned to look at her too. She smiled. "Yuri-ah! How long have you been here?"

"I just came," Yuri said, practically panting. "My mom and I were on a rush."

"Why?"

"She needs to go to the hospital," Yuri explained. "Where's Krystal?"

Jessica then looked at the arrival station. "I can't see her yet."

Yuri patted Jessica's shoulder. "I know you missed Stal a lot. I miss her to death too!"

Jessica chuckled, "You knew she had a crush on Minho."

Yuri just smiled weakly. The three then saw Sooyoung, Minho, Kibum and Taeyeon running towards them.

"Sooyoung-ah!" Yuri shouted, running towards Sooyoung. "I missed you!"

Sooyoung hugged her unnie. "Unnie-ah! Come back home!" She was on the verge of crying.

"Sooyoung-ah, don't cry!"

Minho just stared at the two girls. He smiled bitterly, remembering what Yuri had said to him. "Don’t ever talk to me again."

Yuri then avoided Minho's stare, and went directly to Kibum's side. "Hello Kibum!"

"Yuri-ah!" Kibum then hugged her. Minho felt really jealous at that moment.

"It's alright, oppa," Sooyoung whispered. She just laughed at his stunned face.

"There she is!" Jessica screamed. "Krystal!"

All of them looked at where Jessica's looking. They saw a tall, young girl wearing a statement shirt and a denim shorts. She smiled at them widely.

"Krystal!"


HERE'S A SHORT UPDATE!
I hope you guys liked this!

Actually, Krystal's appearance was not in my plot, but then I needed someone to be the... I won't tell you! :P
You can guess what's Krystal's role in the final chapters of Grenade.

Is she a bad person or a good person?
Where's Onew, by the way?
Did Minho like Krystal back?
These are the questions that will be answered in the next few chapters.
I hope you'll anticipate for it, as much as I anticipate for it.

NEXT CHAPTER: YoonA's Check-up and Onew's whereabouts.

COMMENTS&&SUBSCRIPTIONSAREHIGHLYAPPRECIATED!
125subscribers and counting...

Thank you very much! I love you guys so much.