On Rainy Days

Grenade

 

Author's note: While you are reading this, listen to BEAST's On Rainy Days to feel the chapter. Prepare yourselves for a LONG chapter. Guess what: (this is in MS Word) 11 PAGES = 4,647 WORDS.

Anticipate the sad moments, but I don't see you crying here. There's also comedy parts, so read. :)

Sorry for the grammar errors and spelling mistakes.


C H A P T E R F O R T Y O N E

“Come on, oppa. Don’t be such a coward.”

Her voice kept on repeating inside his mind, as he walks slowly and nervously through the bushy walk-through. He knew he was really grateful that Krystal, his very own ex, helped him to win again the trust of his true love. He sighed heavily, as thoughts of his father came to his mind.

“You can do it, Minho.” He tried to cheer himself up. “Don’t be such a coward.”

He reached the door, still in dilemma to whether ring the doorbell or just intrude the house. Of course, he thought, you should ring the doorbell. This handsome guy is just so nervous, not really sure what Yuri would say if she sees him again.

“What if…” He thought over it for a while. “Geez, Minho.”

He finally rang the doorbell. It was something unusual, since it took a long time for them to open the door. His fingers were shaking in fear and early shock; his eyes kept on blinking and his breaths gave off abnormal beats. Finally, the door was opened.

“Annyeong Hasey—“ The girl should’ve greeted cheerfully, but when she saw his smiling face, all the happiness went off.

He gathered all his courage, staring deeply on the eyes of the kkab girl he truly loves. “Yuri-ah, can I come in?”

“It should be Yuri noona,” she murmured. “Oh, okay.”

Here comes awkward, thought Minho.

 

-

 

“Sooyoung, please answer the call…” A determined Kibum patiently waited for Sooyoung to answer his umpteenth call to her. He has been waiting for weeks for Sooyoung to finally talk to him, and he knew this will be the perfect time to talk to her. “Please…” He was about to end the call once more when someone picked up.

“Come on Sooyoung! Talk to him,” shouts a familiar voice from the other line. The murmurs continued to grow louder and louder as he hears footsteps—heavy footsteps to be exact. “Don’t be such a stubborn!” He really knew it was Jessica who kept on cursing Sooyoung.

Kibum was insanely happy when he heard the voice of Sooyoung saying, or stuttering, “H-hello?”

He was so happy to hear her voice once again. “Sooyoung…”

She was startled by his deep, beautiful voice and Jessica’s dolphin scream. Sooyoung looked around the house, seeing no one except Jessica herself. She covered the phone, glaring at Jessica. “What happened?” She whispered.

“Nothing…” Jessica chuckled, “It’s just that you’re talking to Kibum oppa, that’s all.”

Sooyoung rolled her eyes, as Jessica continued her weird laugh. She put her phone near to her ear, as she heard Kibum murmuring something.

“Kibum… oppa?” She awkwardly started, “… Why did you call?”

“Uh…” He wasn’t sure either. Then, he said bluntly, “Can we go out? Let’s meet in the park.”

“Why?” A stubborn Sooyoung asked.

Kibum cleared his voice. “To… clear things out? And… I have something to tell you.”

“Uh…” She was eyeing Jessica for some answers. Jessica, being a supporter of this couple, nodded enthusiastically – earning a confused look from the girl.

Jessica then grabbed the phone harshly from her. She then shouted, “Yes, oppa! She will be there!”

“Curse you, Jung Jessica.” An angry Sooyoung then chased a cheerful Jessica around the Jung’s house.

“I love you too~” Jessica sang as she kept running.

As the two chodings kept chasing each other, a raven-haired girl surprised the two. Krystal eyed them weirdly, as she slowly made her way to the kitchen while staring at them still.

-

 

“Oppa?” A short girl greeted confusingly to the man standing outside their door. He was wearing his casual clothes, hair neatly brushed and shoes were new. She can’t help but to admire those beautiful eyes smiling beautifully at her.

He chuckled, “Seungyeon-ah, is that the way you greet oppas?”

The little girl smiled. “Of course not… Come on in!”

It was two days after Onew decided to break up with Taeyeon and be single. It wasn’t his idea at first, but he thought he needed to do that because he was in a severe dilemma. Now, he was unsure why he kept on visiting his ex who had dumped him. Was he trying to recover from his own mistake?

“Yah oppa! Are you even listening?” The hot-tempered Seungyeon shouted at the dazed Onew who was really thinking of someone at the moment. He wasn’t sure if he’s doing the right thing, but Seungyeon was the one who helped him a lot (well… before), and she was making her happy. Or so he thought.

“Aigoo. I’m just passing out. What did you say?” Onew scratched the back of his neck. “I’m sorry.”

Seungyeon rolled her eyes. “You’re not thinking about Taeyeon-ssi, right?”

Onew quickly shook his head. “O-of c-course n-not,” he stuttered.

“Then, let’s go out?”

“Where to?” Onew gave her a sweet smile.

Seungyeon shrugged. “I don’t know. A place where we could spend our time together?”

“O-okay…”

-

 

“Kibum-ah! Where are you going?” An angry Jonghyun shouted at the rushing Kibum who almost tripped on his way out of their house. “Don’t you ever leave me alone with Taeyeon!”

“Hyung~” Kibum tried to persuade his hyung. “You can handle Taengoo more than I can. I mean, she shared everything to you and shared just the brief introduction to me. You can—“

“Oh no, don’t use that explanation again, Kibum! You big-head monster!”

“I’m off now~” Kibum sang as he left the angry dino with his dongsaeng. It’s not that he doesn’t love Taeyeon anymore; it’s just that Jonghyun can handle her more since he had dealt with this kind of love issues (as Jonghyun told Taeyeon and him) and he has a date with Sooyoung. Not a date actually—just a sort of... date.

He was jumping happily at the thought of Sooyoung accepting his request, for he hasn’t seen her for ages (okay, he was exaggerating). He was about to go inside the bus (his hyung didn’t let him to use their car, saying, “You cannot use it because you’re selfish) when he felt his phone ringing.

“Yoboseyo?” He answered as he can’t recognize the number who called him.

There was a sudden pause from the caller on the other line. But visible voices were supporting the background. Kibum can tell that something’s not right, but of course he wouldn’t care since it was from an unknown caller. He was about to end the call when he heard someone say, “Is this Kim Kibum?”

He quickly put his phone onto his ears, watching the bus go away. He answered, “Yes, uh, who’s this?”

“It’s Nicole’s mom.”

“S-sungmo?” Kibum was shocked to hear that it was Nicole’s mom who called him. He didn’t know what to do. “W-what’s the matter?”

“I-it’s Nicole…” She paused for a bit, sighing. “She’s in the hospital.”

“What?!” Kibum nearly shouted at Nicole’s mom. “Why?”

“She passed out this morning,” she started to explain; “she doesn’t eat a lot these days, and she’s always crying. We don’t know what to do…”

“W-why did you call m-me?” Kibum was too shy to ask.

Nicole’s mom cleared . “We know that you two broke up, but we also think that seeing you again will make her somewhat strong and be healthy again. Can you… can you please go here?”

“I—“

She persuaded, “I hope you’ll do it for us and Nicole. You’re not busy right now, right?”

“Arasso…” Kibum sighed. “I’ll be there in five minutes, sungmo.”

“Thanks, Kibum. Be safe.”

-

 

That day, Jessica went to Jonghyun’s house to visit Taeyeon and of course her boyfriend. Everything’s strange to her. The moment she rang the doorbell of the house, her whole world seemed to be different. Very different.

“Jessica~” sang Jonghyun after seeing his girlfriend. Jessica flashed him a small smile. She knew she wasn’t feeling well… or feeling something’s going to happen.

She entered the house, only to find a weak Taeyeon eating in the kitchen. She looked at her sympathetically, explaining everything in her face. Taeyeon gave her a nod, allowing her to enter fully the kitchen.

“How are you?” Jessica surely cursed herself for asking her that question. Of course she’s not okay… by the looks of it. And Taeyeon’s not the girl who can move on easily (one time she had an average of 90; she cried the whole day).

Taeyeon chuckled, “Fine, I guess.” A mere shrug followed after her cracking voice. “Thank you for visiting me.”

Jessica smiled. “All you need to do now is to rest and just don’t think about it for a second, okay?” She patted her back. “Go to your room.”

“You’re really great in these things, Sica,” Taeyeon said laughingly, “thanks. I’ll be going to my room now.”

Jonghyun butted, “Don’t forget to turn on the air-conditioning unit.” He chuckled as Taeyeon had allowed herself now to laugh at his jokes. Truly, Jessica is their greatest need in these times.

“You are really great at those things, Sica.” He back-hugged her, expressing his warmest gratitude. If he were the one there, everything would be a riot—excluding Kibum.

Jessica chuckled, “When you broke up with me, I did the same thing.”

“I broke up with you?” He looked at her confusingly. “Oh, yeah I remember. I forgot it, because you’re here with me.”

“Since when you become that cheesy?” Jessica rolled her eyes. “It doesn’t fit you.”

Jonghyun laughed. “I just want you to laugh, that’s all.” He then stole a kiss to her lips.

 

-

 

“ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!”

Shouts and confusions enveloped the medium-sized rest house belonging to the Kwons. Minho sat there; his big eyes widened by their over-reactive shouts.

Mrs. Kwon asked, “Are you serious, Minho? Knowing your father, he will not allow you!”

“But I should talk to him soon,” Minho assured. “This time, I just want you to come back to our house. Please?”

Yuri shook her head. “No, Minho. Not this time. Everything’s not settled and—“

“I love you, Yuri.” Minho looked straight to her eyes. “I know you know that. I love you; I want you to come back.”

Mrs. Kwon smiled. “If that’s the reason, you don’t have to include me, son.”

Minho stuttered, “T—that’s n—not what I m—meant, mom…”

“If you truly love my Yuri, then I approve you with her.”

After the conversation with the Kwons, Minho immediately contacted his father. Knowing that he would successfully bring the family back together, he had this smiled on his face.

“Yoboseyo.” A serious tone was heard from the other line. “What is this this time?”

Minho chuckled, “You know stepmom’s house, right? Come here in an instant.”

“Why?”

“Just come, please appa?”

-

 

She was waiting right there in the bench, where they both saw each other. It’s the park where fate brought them together. She was buying her iced cream, when a nagging boy came around her. And the rest was history.

She looked at the time. “Two in the afternoon,” she murmured. Maybe she was just early, or her watch’s just early. They made a deal to meet there at 2 o’clock. Where is Kibum?

She then felt her phone vibrated; a text was sent to her. She looked at it. It was Kibum.

Sooyounggie, I’ll be there in a minute. Just wait for me, neh? Mianhe.
And just stay at the coffee shop~

<3 Kibum oppa.

She smiled to herself, typing her words carefully. “Okay. Be safe, oppa,” she read. “Perfect. Just in time to have a snack.” She then heard her stomach grumbled in hunger.

As she entered the coffee shop, she immediately ordered. She sat there, looking out the window. The television in the shop was opened at that time (in news to be exact).

The reporter said, “There will be a heavy rain this afternoon until midnight because of the season. By this time, people are advised to not go out of the rain since the rain contains acid which can be very harmful to one’s health. Be safe, everyone.”

Sooyoung shrugged. “I guess our date will not be outside.”

She still looked out the window, hoping to see his shadows.

 

­

­-

 

The rain pours heavily around the city of Seoul. Chills are felt, and unstoppable running of people can be seen—including two people.

“Stop!” shouted the tired Minho. He kept on chasing her, after the incident inside their house. She was crying—the reason why she kept on running. She doesn’t want him to hurt too.

Yuri, after feeling the cold droplets of the rain, stopped and turned around. The rain was so heavy that it covered half of her body at a single time. Her face’s obvious from crying, making his heart crumple a little. “Don’t follow me.”

“W—why?” asked the confused one. He was after all not affected by the issue.

Yuri breathed. “Don’t you get it? If my mother and I go back to your house, everything would be messed up! You will get married with—“

“I’m doing this for you and mom! For us to be together!” He too soaked under the rain. A dramatic scene viewed by an almost empty space. It was as if the scenery gave them this opportunity.

Though they weren’t visible, tears rolled down on her cheeks continuously. “W—we… If you are married to her, we would never be together! Stop sacrificing yourself just to save others!”

Minho stepped closer to her while saying, “Sooyoung misses you. Dad misses you. I miss you… a lot! It’s okay if I get married as long as we’re still under the same roof!”

Yuri’s jaws hang open. “I—I don’t want to see you together with another girl!”

Minho smirked. “I’ll do anything to make us together. I promise.” Yuri returned his sincere smile. “For now, we’ll be together again?”

Yuri chuckled, “Of course—“

“Saranghae, Yuri-ah…” He hugged her tightly this time.

She smiled. “I love you too, Minho-ah…”

 

-

 

“I—I should go…” Kibum kept on repeating himself. Nicole’s mom seemed to be deaf at the time. He patiently (well, acting patiently) listened to her mom’s stories and stuffs.

“You should wait until she gets up. She badly wants to see you…”

Kibum sighed. “O—okay…” He looked at his wristwatch, only to find that it was already 3 o’clock. He was there for an hour already. “I hope she wakes up soon.”

“I hope so too…” In a blink of an eye, Nicole’s eyes parted. She was awake now, thankfully. Her eyes were a bit tired, and her pale lips started to form a smile.

Nicole weakly said, “Kibum oppa, you’re here.”

Kibum smiled a bit. “You’re finally awake.”

“I shall leave you two here,” Mrs. Jung said, “be right back.”

Kibum coughed to clear out the awkward feeling inside. “What happened to you?”

“You… Y—you broke up w—with me…” Her eyes started to tear up. “I—I can’t a—accept it.”

Kibum shook his head. “You better move on, Nicole-ah. I… I realized there’s someone I love more.”

“Why Sooyoung?! Why her?!” Nicole started to cry. “It’s all her fault—“

“Don’t blame her,” Kibum said, “I practically brought out this mess. She’s probably waiting for me there…”

“D—don’t go, oppa!” She pleaded. “Please! Don’t make me suffer like this!”

Kibum looked at her. “Sorry Nicole, but I think there’s much better for you. I love Sooyoung, and I should go now.” With that, he rushed his way to go to the park where they should meet.

 

“Pabo Sooyoung. Pabo!” A wet Sooyoung cursed. She was staying under the shades of the tree, which practically made it worse. She was all drenched because of the rain. It was still raining when she looked at her wristwatch. “Where are you, Kibum…”

Sooyoung’s eyes were weak enough to see the people around. Her body’s trembling because of the cold rain. Her lips were getting paler and paler by any second. She felt she could collapse right now, but no. She should wait for Kibum.

She looked around, seeing no signs of him. She tried to not cry, but tears started to fall down. She wiped them off, remembering that she was still under the rain. It was a perfect timing though. She saw him running towards her, without umbrella.

“Oppa!” She called out. He was a meter away from her. “Don’t run under the rain!”

“You pabo!” He shouted back. “You’re the one who is already drenched!”

Sooyoung chuckled weakly, “Where were you?”

“S—something came up,” he stuttered. “Do you want to go home first to change?”

She shook her head. “No… I—I’m alright.”

“You’re not.” He walked closely at her, offering his also-wet jacket. “It’s still effective when wet,” he joked.

Sooyoung merely laughed at his comment. Her sight started to get blurred

Before he knew it, she was there, lying weakly almost on the floor—his arms supporting her to not fall.

 

-

 

“I’m sorry, Seungyeon-ah.” A confused Seungyeon just watched him walk away. She never thought of him leaving her—not this time. She was deeply in love with him still; she can’t accept the fact that Onew loves Taeyeon now. Not this time.

Seungyeon shouted, “Oppa! Don’t leave me!”

But a cold Onew pretended to not hear anything. He merely stopped from walking away after hearing her pitiful voice. But no, he thought, Taeyeon is waiting. He just knew she was still waiting for him. Or should he say, he’s wishing.

“I’m sorry…” His mind was filled with those two words. The words played inside his mind, shuffling a bit second by second. His heart leaped with sadness—what if she doesn’t want to see him? He was an idiot; he knew that. And now, he will come back. “I’m really sorry…”

It was a fast recovery from Onew himself. He was in a dilemma—that was really a childish act. He broke up with Taeyeon just to find ‘time’ with his ex-girlfriend, who left him hanging in the air. Why wasn’t he smart at those times? Why can’t he think of ways? Why didn’t he think of Taeyeon first?

He was selfish (he admitted it to himself). He was really selfish that he didn’t look at Taeyeon… and her feelings. Now, being an idiot, he’s running his full effort, praying to gwd so that it won’t rain. As soon as he stopped praying, it started to rain. “Damn it!”

He reached the Kim’s house, only to find Jonghyun and Jessica arguing in the corner. He looked above; it was raining. He rushed towards the gate, and immediately entered the house. Jonghyun saw the almost drenched man, mouthing the words, “Take care of Taeyeon for me.”

Onew nodded. “You take care of Jessica!”

As soon as Onew was there (outside the door), Jonghyun grabbed the angry Jessica to his car and in a yippy, they went somewhere. Onew sighed, not knowing what to do.

He then said to himself, “Ring the doorbell first.” He followed what he said to himself. His fingers were trembling—results of nervousness and cold rain together. He waited patiently though rain started to get heavier.

The door opened. It flashed a very pale girl, looking confusingly at the wet duck. “O—Onew o—pp—a?” She couldn’t say the words completely for she was shocked, and then again hatred started to envelope her. “What are you doing here!” Her words were harsh, and the tone of her voice’s the epitome of anger. “Get out!”

“Taeyeon! Let me explain!” Onew tried to persuade. “I’m going to show you how sincere I am to get back to you!”

Taeyeon rolled her eyes. It seems that her energy came back. “As if… Go back to Seungyeon-ssi.”

“I broke up with her—”

“—then, stay under the rain.” She slammed the door harshly, right in front of his face. He smirked, covering the tears that were filling his almond eyes.

“I’m just going to wait here, Taengoo~” He sang as he compressed himself to get warm.

 

-

 

“You’re the one being childish here!” Argued the dino-looking guy at his as cold as ice girlfriend.

She scoffed. “Says the one who just tricked me last time…” She rolled her eyes, then said, “And you involved Leeteuk and Heechul sunbaenims? Geez.”

Jonghyun chuckled, “If it weren’t for Mr. J himself, we’re not like this!”

“I—“ She stopped, thinking about it for a moment. He was right, she thought. But she can’t help but to be angry ‘coz he lied to her. “You lied to me. I can’t accept that.”

Jonghyun pouted. “Aw,” he said, “just forgive me? I just want to be with you again…”

Jessica smiled a bit. “You’re the one who’s childish here.”

“Just… I’m sorry,” he apologized sincerely. He looked at her reflection (the side mirror he was thankful for), and saw a smile plastered on her face. “You’re already smiling.”

“I know,” she chuckled. “I’m really sorry.”

He said, cupping her face, “I love you, Jessica~”

She replied sincerely, “I love you too, Jjong~”

The couple, who just had their overreacting fight, stayed sweet inside the car—as droplets of the cold rain continuously drop onto the car’s mirrors.

 

-

 

He was walking peacefully, imagining what he was supposed to do today. It was summer break, yet he wanted to see her real soon. So, as the results of his undying crave, he decided to go to her house.

Once he arrived in front of her house, he fixed his hair quickly (he put some hair wax on it to keep it in place). He walked his way to the door. His hands were trembling as he rang the doorbell. Praying tightly, Taemin saw the door opened. “Annyeong Haseyo, Mrs. Im.” He bowed as he saw YoonA’s mom—who was wearing her casual clothes. Taemin noticed her uneasiness when she saw him.

In return, she greeted him happily. “You’re Taemin-ssi, right? What are you doing here?”

Taemin smiled. “I… I just want to visit Yoon—“

“YoonA? How did you know our house, by the way?” She asked nonchalantly.

He coughed a bit, expressing his nervousness. “I—I asked J—Jessica…”

“Oh,” she said, “right.” She then smiled at him. “YoonA’s taking a shower right now, but you can wait inside her room.”

“Thanks, Mrs. Im.”

He was about to go in her room when Mrs. Im stopped him with her voice. “Taemin, can I ask you a question?”

He nodded. She continued, “Would you be there for YoonA always?” She smiled.

Taemin felt the sadness in her voice, but he ignored it. “O—Of course, Mrs. Im.” He nodded, as he continued walking to her room.

As he opened the door to her room, he felt something bad. He can’t explain it to himself either, but he just ignored it. It’s not that he’s ignorant or anything, but he knew he should do something today.

He was inside her room, looking around. Posters of her favorite band were hanging around the room. “She’s really neat,” he murmured as round the room. He reached her desk, noticing her laptop and iPhone neatly placed on it.

One thing captured his attention the most—a yellow envelope.

“MIR?” He read the heading of the envelope. “Isn’t MIR about brain?” He asked himself. Though he know it’s bad to open something from other people, he was curious enough (his bad reason) to open it. He saw many images of brain—in different angles. He read the patient’s name, and he was shocked enough to see her name—Im YoonA.

He, once again, ignored the results. He doesn’t know how to read those anyway. He then saw another envelope—this time, it was smaller and thicker. Many papers must be in it, he thought.

He opened it, and saw words playing around the paper. He read the patient’s name—Im YoonA. As he read the results, tears started to form in his eyes. He opened his mouth in shock. Tears stopped from falling when someone called from behind, “Taemin-ah?”

He turned around, only to see a pale YoonA rubbing her hair with a pink cloth. “Y—YoonA?”

“What are you doin—“ She then saw the papers in his hand. She walked towards him, grabbing harshly the papers. “You aren’t supposed to read—“

“—you have…” He began to say. “Leukemia?”

She was stunned at the moment. “Y—You… W—why are you h—here?” She tried to change the topic

“J—just.” He looked away. “Answer the question.”

Without further noticing her nod, he ran out of the room. He rushed his way out of this nightmare. As soon as Mrs. Im saw him with tears all over his face, she knew YoonA told him. As her reflex, she directly went to her room.

“YoonA!” Mrs. Im shouted in a caring manner. She saw her daughter lying on the floor, crying all of her might.

“H—He…” she tried to breathe, “He k—knows already…” She then did the same thing, running away from her room with all her might. Mrs. Im tried to call her, but YoonA didn’t look back.

As soon as she got out of the house, a drop of rain fell onto her soft hair. She looked up, only to find the dark sky staring back at her. “Taemin…” is all she can say.

He kept on running away from the nightmare that was brought to him. He knew no place to hide to—nightmares just kept on repeating themselves for him

He was tired enough to feel his feet dragging him—walking under the rain. He was all draped with the rain (cold rain), when a voice—a very known voice—called him.

“TAEMIN!” Shouted the girl who was also drenched as he is.

He looked back, only to find a weaker YoonA running towards him. “YoonA! What are you doing?!” He ran towards her. He can feel her cold breath, and cold body. “What are you doing?!”

“Y—You… You ran away!” She cried in front of him.

Taemin felt his tear rolled down his cheek. “Why didn’t you tell me?!” His voice was full of anxiety.

She sighed. “I don’t want to tell you!” She began to cry really hard. “You don’t know how hard it is for me not to tell you!”

“Then you should’ve told me in the first place!” He held her tightly. “You… You kept on hurting me!”

“That’s why I didn’t want to tell you!” She shouted weakly. Rain totally covered the two.

Taemin was shocked. “What?”

“I… I didn’t want to tell you that b—because… I don’t want you to get hurt!”

“I…” Taemin was lost for words. “It’s not true!” Tears started to fall again.

“Yes,” she contradicted, “it’s true. When I say it to you, you will begin to take extra time to take care of me. I don’t want you to be worried because of me!”

Taemin turned back to her, not wanting to let her see he’s been crying all his man tears after she said that. He was hurt… hurt enough to know the condition of his true love. He, gathering up his confidence, looked at her once again. “I do have the right to take care of you!” Taemin argued.

She looked at his face, staring deeply into his eyes. She was over-all confused. “What?”

“I love you, YoonA!” He shouted, fighting the loud thunder and drops of rain. “I love you!”

“…” She was stunned, shocked and overwhelmed at the same time. Her pale lips started to form into a curve, sincere smile. “Thank you, Taemin-ah.”

“I love you, YoonA.”

Her tears turned into joyous ones, as she replied, “I love you too, Taemin-ah…”


So, how was it? I actually am not satisfied with this chapter since I thought of something bigger and... tear-jerker. But, I honestly had tears in my eyes when I wrote SOOKEY's and TAEMYOON's. They owned the sad parts, right? :)

Onew realized his mistake, but Taeyeon closed the door (literally and meaningfully) to him. Jonghyun and Jessica had a childish argument, yet it would be beneficial to the next chapters. Key told Nicole to give him up and he has this person, yet Sooyoung fainted. Minho and Yuri are back together. Taemin knew about YoonA's secret, and he confessed already.

So, how was the ? And how'd you feel? I love the song so much that I used it as my inspiration. I hoped the song inspired you too!

P.S: Do you have a YouTube account? Mind to subscribe to my SOOKEY channel? Just search miaaigoo, or some SOOKEY fanvids. :D

 

To all SOOKEYSTERS, click these two links below to see MY VIDEOS of SOOKEY. It's HD, trust me. :) WATCH IT AND COMMENT!<3
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dx2NMkLWKNg&feature=channel_video_title
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oyhlxkFmLS8

 

COMMENTS&&SUBSCRIPTIONSAREHIGHLYAPPRECIATED!
141 subscribers and counting...