Should've Asked Her First

Grenade

C H A P T E R T W E N T Y T H R E E

"Jessica Jung Sooeyeon!" YoonA shouted angrily, as she kept on knocking at Jessica's door. It was already 6 o'clock in the evening, and if Jessica will not go out of her room, they will be late.

Jessica was busy prepping herself. Well, busy prepping herself, again. YoonA had prepared for just one hour, while Jessica took forever to prepare. She was nervous, as if she didn't go to the prom last year.

'Come on, Jung! Calm down!' Jessica thought to herself, as she put on her best smile.

"Sica! Jonghyun oppa and Taecyeon are here!" YoonA shouted to her once again, and this time, Jessica started to panic.

"Aigoo! Wait for a while!" Jessica replied with trembling hands. She was so nervous, and she was about to blow up.

"Sica!!!" YoonA shouted again from behind, and Jessica can tell she was now angry.

'Aigoo.' Jessica just mumbled. She exited her room. Her legs are jelly.

"Finally!" YoonA sighed as she saw Jessica exiting her room. YoonA then walked to the living room, and saw two beautiful boys wearing their tux.

"Taecyeon~" YoonA sang, as Taecyeon got up from his seat, and gave her a bouquet of flowers.

"You look so... beautiful." Taecyeon complimented as his eyes were glued on YoonA's pretty face.

"Thanks." YoonA slightly blushed, but she was not satisfied at all.

She was really grateful because Taecyeon asked her, and now he's complimenting her. But, then again. She's not satisfied. She wanted someone, who is not like Taecyeon. Someone like.... Taemin?

YoonA and Taecyeon were busy talking about something, when Jessica entered the living room. YoonA and Taecyeon looked at her simply, but they smiled at her showing how they like Jessica's look. But, Jonghyun didn't do the same thing.

When she entered, his eyes were glued on hers. His heart was beating so fast that even the neighborhood could hear it. He felt something special, and when she entered, he was complete.

"Jessica, you look...." Jonghyun stuttered, as Jessica laughed at him.

"Nervous, Kim Jonghyun?" Jessica teased, which made YoonA laugh.

"Save it for yourself!" YoonA shouted at Jessica, earning a glare from her.

'Sorry.' YoonA mouthed to her, as she used her puppy dog eyes. Jessica just ignored her.

"So, where were we?" Jonghyun said, after moments of silence. "You look so beautiful."

"Thanks." Jessica blushed, then Jonghyun gave her a small, red box.

Jessica was about to open it, when Jjong stopped her. "Open it later."

 

Sooyoung and Kibum arrived early at the place. Sooyoung kept on demanding Kibum to get her food.

"Yah! We just had dinner, and now all you want is food?!" Kibum shouted at her, making her pout.

"I just.. Nevermind." Sooyoung simply said, and she walked inside the hotel. Kibum then sighed, as he grabbed her wrist. He knew her so well.

"Sorry, Soo~piggy. I will get you some food now. Wait here." Kibum said, as he winked at her. Sooyoung then stopped him.

"No, oppa. Just stay here. I don't want to be alone." Sooyoung requested, as she pulled him to the lounge, and they took a sit there.

"Why are we so early?" Kibum then said, as he looked at the time.

"They're here!" Sooyoung then shouted, as she saw Jessica and YoonA walking with their dates.

"Aww! Jessica looked so beautiful! And YoonA is pretty as always!" Sooyoung gushed, as Kibum hushed her.

"You look perfect." Kibum then said. Sooyoung blushed, but then she must not blush.

'Stop yourself, Choi Sooyoung!' She slapped herself mentally.

"Whatever." Sooyoung just retorted, making Kibum laugh.

"Hey bro!" Jonghyun greeted Kibum happily.

"Your smiling like an idiot, hyung!" Kibum teased, as Jonghyun punched him.

"Where's Taemin and Onew oppa? Taeyeon?" Sooyoung asked them, as she received a shrug from all of them.

"Aigoo. Always late." Jessica sighed.

"Who's always late?" Someone commented. They looked at their backs.

"Taeyeon! You're so beautiful!" Jessica and YoonA commented at the same time, as Taeyeon blushed.

"Aw, thanks!" She said, as everyone talked to everyone.

Sometime later, Taemin and Sulli appeared. They all gasped when they saw the two.

"You look perfect! You are so compatible!" Taeyeon commented, making Sulli look at Taemin with playful eyes.

"Aigoo. Thanks!" He replied, and quickly looked at YoonA who was avoiding her gaze to the two.

"Well, I think everyone's here? Let's go inside!" Kibum suggested, as everyone agreed.

 

Sulli then eyed YoonA for awhile, then she looked at Taemin.

"YoonA is really beautiful, right?" Sulli said, as Taemin nodded.

"She always is." Taemin replied, as Sulli punched him.

"Ow! That hurts." Taemin shouted, "Aigoo! Of course you look pretty, as always!" He commented.

"Aigoo. You have to be kidding me." Sulli said, as she playfully punch Taemin.

They didn't notice that YoonA was watching them. Inside her heart, she was hurt. She missed Taemin.

 

'Aigoo. Stop it, Im YoonA!'


UPDATE UPDATE! Gaah, HERE COMES THE PROM!
There's a TaeLli moment here, I hope TaeLli fans liked it! :DD
And, the focus is TaemYoon. Don't worry, JongSica will be focused too. :))
NEXT CHAPTER: Secret first. KEKE ^^

You Answered My Prayers |TRAILER 1|TRAILER 2|
Next To Cinderella's Story |TRAILER 1|
Grenade |
TRAILER 1|

CHECK OUT MY NEW FANFIC
I Curse You, Textmate

My new fanfic, again. TWO~SHOTS ONLY
JONGSICA FIC :)
Perfect One For Me

COMMENTS CORNER:
@avicienna It's okay oppa! :)) Yeah, Nicole is so bad! HAHAH! Here's an update! :)
@Cupcake Dongsaeng! I really really like your ranting comment for Nicole! HAHHA! :)) Aw, no prob!<3<3

THANKSTHANKS! Saranghae! SooSica<3 & I'm glad you liked the pictures! ME TOO! HAHHAH!
@candyredhearts Here's a TaemYoon chapter dongsaeng! ;) YoonYul<3
@-ShineeGeneration- Aww!Thanks! I am glad you liked TaemYoon because of this! <3
@cybercube Yeah, she's sad. But she decided to keep cool in front of Key ;) YEAH! HAHAH! Here's
an update dongsaeng! ;)
@kwonyurikissu Here's an update! Nicole is oh~so jealous! :D

 

THANKS FOR THE WARM COMMENTS!
Feel free to comment, suggest or recommend! I will gladly accept them.

Keep on reading! Hoping for more comments after this. HEEHEE ^^ :"">
KEEP READING!

 

BONUS PICTURES!

Hello OnTaeng. The first gif I've ever posted
for the dorky leades.

(c) shingens.tumblr.com

 

I can post YoonYul and SooSica here, right? :)
Here are some gifs of each sisters<3

Hello Candy and Diantha! <3<3

 

My other fanfics [Check It Out :P]
ShinGen [Collection of One shot]
Next To Cinderella's Story
I Curse You, Textmate

My Forever With You
Perfect One For Me

Under One Roof