The Necklace

Grenade

C H A P T E R T W E N T Y F I V E

The dance floor has been opened by Taemin and YoonA, the prom king and queen. After their dance, few announcements were made by the principal.

"Students, I would like to thank you for being so participative in this event. Ms. Kwon Yuri & Mr. Choi Minho, thank you for your undying support in our school." The principal took that opportunity to thank everyone.

After his speech, the dance floor is opened once again. Pop songs like Party Rock Anthem, Super Bass and Edge of Glory. The students rushed to the dance floor, as if there will be no time left. YoonA and Taecyeon danced happily to the rhythm, Taemin and Sulli danced shyly, Key and Sooyoung gave their best shot and Onew and Taeyeon, well, let's say they want to dance slow even though the song is upbeat.

Jessica then excused herself for a minute, and quickly went outside to get some air. Jonghyun then followed her. He wanted to tell her something.

Jessica made her way to the school's playground, usually filled with kids running and children playing. This time, the playground was neat and it also has decorations. It has lights, particularly dim lights to emphasize the colorful flowers, the beautiful swing and of course, the mini pool.

She looked around, hoping to refresh her memory about the past. She thought she was alone, but then, she turned around.

"Jonghyun?" She said, a mixture of suspicion and excitement in her tone.

"I just wanted to follow you." Jonghyun simply said, flashing his small smile. Jessica smiled a bit at his truthfulness. The same attitude when they were together. The same attitude that made her fall for him.

"You don't want to dance?" Jessica asked him. Jonghyun shrugged, and walked his way to her.

"You don't want to dance?" Jonghyun gave her back the question. Jessica then shrugged too, making Jonghyun laugh.

"Come on, you don't want to miss your first dance, do you?" Jonghyun teased. Jessica just laugh at him. She then sat on the swing, and Jonghyun just looked at her.

"I do want to dance, but I'm tired." Jessica shared with a smile. Jonghyun was surprised. He knows Jessica never gets tired.

"But you are a strong woman!" Jonghyun complimented. Jessica shook her head, "Not until when you left."

Jonghyun froze. He didn't expect that. He knew what he did was wrong, but it was for her own safety.

"I never wanted to leave you." Jonghyun clarified. Jessica looked at him deeply, as if she wants to find out the truth inside his eyes.

"But you did." Jessica simply said, as she tried to fight back her tears. Instead of crying, she smiled at him casually.

"I am sorry." Jonghyun said, looking at her. He tried his best to apologize, but Jessica saw nothing.

"I don't want to talk about it." Jessica smiled. She stood up, not wanting to hear anything from him again.

"I did that to protect you!" Jonghyun shouted, making Jessica stop. She felt her heart weaken, and tears were already visible in her small eyes.

"I did that, to protect you. I sacrificed because I don't want them to harm you." Jonghyun said weakly, his voice cracking.

"Whom?" Jessica asked, not looking at him.

"Them. It's not important." Jonghyun shook his head, not wanting to let Jessica know that they are the boys and girls in a fraternity.

"How can I believe you?!" Jessica then turned around, crying again. Her tears kept on flowing, until Jonghyun stopped it, and kissed her on the lips.

"Trust me." Jonghyun said, getting the red box he handed a while ago to her. She stopped crying, and wiped her tears with her handkerchief.

 

"Come on, Kibum!" Sooyoung said for the 100th time. Kibum just took a sip of his water, and sighed exhaustedly.

"Just give me a break! We're dancing every minute!" Kibum replied coldly. Sooyoung pouted, and made her way to Taemin who was eating an ice cream.

"Taemin~ah. Let's dance?" She asked sweetly. Taemin then looked around, and saw YoonA sitting alone in their table.

"Sorry, Sooyoung. I will ask YoonA." Taemin bowed, and quickly rushed to YoonA.

"Aish." Sooyoung gave up, and sat beside Kibum who was laughing at her all the time.

"Stop it." Sooyoung glared at him. He stopped, and felt that she was being serious. He then stood up.

"Where are you going?" Sooyoung asked.

"Getting you some foods," Kibum smiled at her. Sooyoung's eyes lit up, and she intertwined her hands with him.

"Come on, oppa! Food is much better than dancing!"

 

"What is that?" Jessica asked him, while she stared at the box.

"Open it."

She did what he said. She opened it, and she saw the beautiful necklace inside. It was not an ordinary necklace. It was their first necklace.

"Double J." Jessica said, as she looked at the two 'J' hanging beautifully, between them is a heart.

"I thought you threw it away." Jessica asked him.

"I kept it, because it was our first remembrance." Jonghyun said proudly.

He helped her to try it on. It was perfect. Everything was perfect now.

"It really looks beautiful on you." Jonghyun said, making Jessica smile.

"Thanks, Jjong." Jessica replied with a smile.

"Does this mean we are now together again?" Jonghyun asked seriously.

Jessica stopped, thinking of what she will say. She doesn't want to get hurt again, yet she really wants to be with him too. She never thought that they will reconcile, and she doesn't want to let this moment pass without a happy ending.

"No, but I'll give you another chance." Jessica said, making Jonghyun smile widely, and jump crazily.

"Yah! We're in the prom!" Jessica glared at him, but he ignored her and hugged her.

"Saranghae, Jessica." Jonghyun said.

Jessica was about to reply, when someone called her.

 

"Jessica Jung?"


JONGSICA CHAPTER! :""">
Slight SooKey at the middle. HAAHAHA :DD

Who do you think is the person who called Jessica? HMMN. ;)
Find out in the next chapter! :DD

COMMENTS CORNER:
@Aloner Well, maybe yes maybe no ;)<3
@Cupcake TaemYoon overload last chapter, right dongsaeng?! Here's a JONGSICA OVERLOAD! HAHAHA! :DD <3<3
@candyredhearts Noo! You can't die! LOL! :DD Haha. Thanks dongsaeng! TaemYoon ftw! <3<3

@sica019 Here's the JongSica chapter! HAHAH! I hope you liked it! <3
@-ShineeGeneration I'm glad you liked TaemYoon chapter! I hope you liked this too! <3
@krzr44 TaemYoon ftw! Yeah, he needs to confess! <3
@SHINeeSNSDee Here's the JongSica chapter ;)<3
@avicienna Thanks oppa! JongSica chapter here! <3
@2amshinee501CS Here's an update! <3
@cybercube Yaay! TaemYoon! Thanks dongsaeng!<3
@LuNDY10 Here's the JongSica focus! I'm glad your internet connection will be fixed soon! <3 Keep reading!

 

THANKS FOR THE WARM COMMENTS!
Feel free to comment, suggest or recommend! I will gladly accept them.

Keep on reading! Hoping for more comments after this. HEEHEE ^^ :"">
KEEP READING!

 

BONUS PICTURES!

I just love OnTaeng gifs. <3
(c) shingens.tumblr.com

Something JongSica ♥
(c) shingens.tumblr.com