Awkward

Grenade

 

Author's note: Sorry for the late update! Anyway, here's the new chapter. Aww, I have 30 chapters already. I hope everyone will like this chapter.

Comments and suggestions are highly appreciated. Let's support TaemYoon and ShinGen, okay? :)

Sorry for the grammatical error and spelling mistake.


C H A P T E R T H I R T Y

The only thing that made YoonA talk to Taemin is their tutorial service. Ever since the prom ended, the two felt this awkwardness together. Like the time when they had to do an activity in Economics, they were talking by means of writing. It was an awkward time for them, and neither of them don't know why.

"I'm like talking to myself," YoonA sighed as she confessed to Jessica.

"Well, you are also not talking to him," Jessica commented.

"It feels so awkward."

"Why? You two are best of friends. Why do you feel that?"

"I don't know," YoonA shrugged, "maybe after the prom?"

"Why?" Jessica looked at her, "did something happen?"

YoonA avoided her gaze, "N-nothing," she stuttered.

"Really?" Jessica asked, raising her eyebrows in tease.

"Don't make me punch you, Sooyeon."

"Tell me." After all the effort she did, Jessica gave up. Still, YoonA didn't tell her what happened.

"Just fix this with Taemin," Jessica commented, "this is not good."

"What's not good?" YoonA asked her. Jessica stood up, and she walked away. YoonA just looked at her, and followed. She didn't catch up, but instead, she bumped someone.

"Sulli?" She questioned. Sulli gave her a big grin.

"Hi, YoonA-ssi!" She greeted, "it's been a long time."

"Yes, it is."

"How have you been?" Sulli asked.

"Alright, you?" YoonA replied, as she fixed her hair in a nice bun.

"I'm okay. Are you sure you are okay?" Sulli asked again. YoonA nodded, confused by her words.

"Why?"

"Why are there bruises in your elbow?" Sulli asked, pointing at her elbow with a large purple-like bruise.

"I don't," she murmured, "I bumped onto a wall."

"Ah, be safe, YoonA!" Sulli chuckled.

"Thanks," She said, smiling at her.

"I have to go now, goodbye!" Sulli said, as she walked her way out of the scene.

YoonA, on the other hand, looked at her elbows. "Why do I have a bruise?" She stopped to care, and walked her way to her class.

She sat beside the sleeping Taemin. She looked at him and smirked, "Probably he finished playing games around midnight."

"Huh?" Taemin said, as he opened his eyes not wide enough.

"Nothing," YoonA chuckled, "it's that, you're cute when you're sleeping."

I shouldn't have said that, YoonA thought.

"What?" Taemin said with a smirk plastered on his face, "what did you say?"

"Nothing," YoonA stuttered, "look, there's our professor. Stop talking."

Taemin just laughed at her reaction. Seeing her like this makes his heart beat fast. It's like he's looking at a bashful goddess. Neither of them noticed that Sulli was just around, looking at their every move.

The class ended, and the two fixed their things. Stalking, Sulli saw the simple sweetness between Taemin and YoonA. Taemin helping YoonA in fixing her things, YoonA nagging Taemin on not organizing his things, Sulli saw all of that. She thought she would be hurt, but she was glad. She felt this electricity when she saw the two of them. Meaning, she is not hurt.

"I think Taemin and YoonA are good on each other," she murmured to herself, as she walked away from them.

"Let's go?" Taemin invited, after they finished fixing their things.

"Where to?" YoonA asked.

"To our house," Taemin said, rolling his eyes, "tutor?"

"Oh, yes! Sorry." YoonA said, as she facepalmed herself.

"You forgot everything after the incident," Taemin teased, lowing his voice.

YoonA slap him in the arm, "Don't you ever dare to say that again."

"But you were about to -" Before Taemin could finish, YoonA blocked his mouth with her hands. Twist of time, Kibum and Jessica saw them. They were surprised, but YoonA didn't remove her hands.

"What are you guys doing?" Key asked, pointing at her hands.

"Nothing," YoonA stuttered, as she removed her hands, "Taemin was about to shout so I -"

"No more explanations," Jessica stopped her, "but I'm glad you two are okay now, again."

"What do you mean?" Taemin asked.

"Nothing," Jessica said with meaningful eyes, "come on, Kibum oppa. Let's leave them."

After the incident, Taemin and YoonA made their way to Taemin's house. After some time, YoonA stepped in again in their house. She smelled this fragrant aroma of food, which made her tummy growl in hunger.

"Already hungry?" Taemin teased, as she shot a look at him.

The two spent almost an hour and a half on their study. YoonA was already hungry, so Taemin decided to let her eat dinner now.

"Sorry for the long wait," Taemin apologized, "I'm such a slow learner."

"No, it's alright." YoonA shook her head as she smiled sweetly at him. He blushed slightly.

They had a quiet dinner, without Onew. Onew has a date with Taeyeon, again. It seems like they are dating a lot.

"Onew oppa dates a lot with Taeng," YoonA commented.

"I agree!" Taemin shouted, "he's totally in love with her."

"But, I heard that Onew oppa had his first love?" YoonA asked, as Taemin choked on his food.

After drinking water, Taemin was fine again. "Don't ever mention that to Onew hyung."

"Why?" YoonA asked, not knowing anything.

"It's a long story."

After that, they were in silence again. But, the silence was broken again when Taemin saw some blood on YoonA's nose.

"YoonA, is your nose bleeding?" Taemin asked. He was nervous.

YoonA damp her handkerchief on her nose, and squeezed it. There she saw her own blood coming out from her nose.

"Are you alright?!"

"Yes, I am." YoonA replied nonchalantly, "it's only a nose bleed."

"But, it's," Taemin breathed, "it's random."

"It's alright," YoonA smiled, as she felt the bleeding stopped, "it's because of the weather."

Convinced enough, Taemin nodded. "I knew so too."

 

On the other hand, Jonghyun is talking to Minho and Yuri.

"I will have to sacrifice one thing," Jonghyun declared.

Looking at him confusely, Minho asked, "what?"

"I'm going to stop texting Jessica."

"But, you have her now! Communication counts," Yuri explained.

"I will text her as Jonghyun," Jonghyun started, "but not as Mr. J."

"So, you mean, you are going to stop pretending to be Mr. J?!" Minho asked with a high tone.

"Of course. That will make another conflict, right Yuri?"

"I think so," Yuri said, "but it's better to tell her the truth."

"I don't want to," Jonghyun commented, "it would be awkward."

"So, are you decided?" Yuri asked him again.

"Yes. Mr. J is officialy dead, starting now."


A boring chapter.. :(((
I'm really sorry! But I hope this chapter made you melt with TaemYoon.
Anyway, I hope you got the every detail of this chapter because this will help a lot in the coming chapters.

I'm close to the different couple conflicts. I hope you will anticipate it!

Comments are appreciated. <3<3

Thank you so much!

Until next chapter, which is an OnTaeng chapter. <3