Chapter 14: I'm not mad!

Grenade

 

C H A P T E R 14

I'm not mad!

 

* * *

 

"Good Morning!" Yuri squealed.

"Unniee! It's only 7 o'clock in the morning!" YoonA said as she covered her face with a pillow.

"I am an early riser!" Yuri defended.

YoonA just shut , and continued her sleep. Yuri then had no choice but to wake up the others. Or, may I say, irritate.

"Good morning, Sica! Good morning Taeyeon! Good morning Sooyoung!" Yuri yelled.

"ARGHHHHH!" They all grunted, as they tried to cover their whole body with the blanket.

"Okay, fine. No food for you all." Yuri then gave up, but Sooyoung got up.

"I'm up. I'm up." Sooyoung said, half asleep.

Yuri just smirked, and she went out of the room with Sooyoung.

 

Yuri and Sooyoung prepared the breakfast for everyone. While Taeyeon, who got up minutes after Sooyoung, decided to take a bath first. The boys are all asleep, no suprise. YoonA then woke up, and helped in preparing the table. Jessica, as the sleeping princess, is still lying peacefully in the bed upstairs.

"Unnie, they're all asleep. What do we do now?" YoonA asked worrily. It's already 8 o'clock, and the others are still on their lazy .

"Well, I'm going to wake Sica up." Sooyoung said, picking cucumbers in the refrigerator.

"Oh, good one Soo." YoonA laughed at what Sooyoung did. Sooyoung then went upstairs.

"I'll wake up the oppas." Taeyeon said, walking towards the living room.

 

"Sicaaaa, get up!" Sooyoung said sweetly as she sat beside the sleeping Sica.

Sica made no movement.

"Okay then, I'll put some cucumbers in your eyes so that .." Sooyoung said, but before she could finish, Jessica got up.

"I knew it!" Sooyoung rejoiced as the sleepy Sica tried to open her eyes.

"Get that away from me!" Jessica shouted as she pointed disgustingly at the cucumber.

"Arasso, arasso. Just go to the kitchen, after 5 minutes!" Sooyoung, still laughing, walked out of the room.

 

"Oppaaaaaaaaaaaa!" Taeyeon shouted as she landed on top of her Jjong oppa's.

"TaeTae! I'm trying to sleep here. Go irritate Kibum." Jonghyun said, his eyes still closed.

"Aish." Taeyeon said, as she got up from his oppa's back.

"Oppaaaaaaaaaaaa!" Taeyeon then squealed as she kept on pushing Kibum's .

"Yaaaaaah." Kibum said sleepily.

"Aish. Kill me now." She shouted. Then she saw Sooyoung walking, towards the kitchen.

"Yah! Soo. Come here." Taeyeon said, her hands flipping as if she has a big problem.

"What is it?" Sooyoung asked cooly.

"Go wake them up." Taeyeon said, as she walked out of the living room, and headed towards the kitchen.

"Aysh. Okay." Sooyoung sighed.

"Oppa, oppapppappaaaaaaaa!" Sooyoung shouted as loud as she can, doing her irritating aegyo to her oppas.

"If you don't get up, right now, I will eat all your foods! And I will do my aegyo everytime!" Sooyoung threatened, and Kibum suddenly woke up.

"I'm up." He said, as Sooyoung smiled scarily.

After some minutes, the boys are all up.

 

They ate breakfast silently, no one attempted to talk.

Minho and Yuri, after breakfast, decided to talk to each other alone. They went to the garden, and no one attempted to spy on them.

Sooyoung, YoonA and Jessica decided to take turns in the bathroom, leaving Onew and Taeyeon the duty of washing the dishes.

Kibum and Jonghyun went again to the living room. They decided to watch 'Shining Inheritance.'

 

"Damn, it's sooo boring." Jonghyun commented.

"Ah! Hyung, it's the best KPop drama ever." Kibum then argued.

"Whatever." Jonghyun said boringly, as he closed his eyes.

"Yah, hyung! I have a question." Kibum then nudge his brother, earning a deathly glare from him.

"I wonder, why were you mad last night?" Kibum asked seriously, then his eyes went to the television again.

"I'm not mad." Jonghyun said, lowering his voice.

"Really? Did you see your face? It's like this." Kibum said, as he imitated Jonghyun's mad face. Imagine: crumpled forehead, almost touching eyebrows, deathly glare, nose scrunching up, lips gone mad. (A/N: Totally an angry dino-head. JOKE :D)

"Will you just?!" Jonghyun shouted in shame at him.

"I'm sorry hyung!" Kibum apologized laughingly, "I and Onew hyung are just wondering."

"Stop wondering. I'm not mad." Jonghyun defended.

"So, you're?" Kibum waited for the answer.

"Frustrated." Jonghyun said straight.

Kibum just waited for his hyung to explain further.

"I'm frustrated because Jessica fell in love with Mr. J. It's not my plan. Not part of my plan, never. I just wanted to communicate with her. But now, she's in love with him." Jonghyun said, as he watched the show.

"So, you gonna tell her you're Mr J?" Kibum said.

"Not yet." Jonghyun smiled.

"Oh! Lee Seunggi's great in acting! Oh gosh. That's why he has a lot of fans!" Jonghyun then shouted in excitement as he saw the main character crying.

"I thought it's boring.." Kibum whistled, then they focused on the show.

 

"Heechul-ah, we have to talk." Jonghyun said, as the person on the other line was suprised.



Author's notes: CLIFFHANGER ONCE AGAIN ;) As you can see, it's getting boring right? I'm really sorry :( But, I promise you. No more boring scenes next chapters! Because in those chapters, you will know why Jonghyun broke up with Jessica :) Isn't that wonderful? Hahaha. & Right, PROM! Prom's getting near, so watch out for it. ü What else? HM. TaemYoon, KeyCole and OnTae next chapter. :) And with Heechul & Leetuk of course. :"D YAAAAAY.

Oh, and just to tell you honestly, my favorite KPop drama is SHINING INHERITANCE! SO, it's not boring. Hahaha. And I LOVE LEE SEUNGGI :""""> Just saying. Watch it, it's so worth it.. :D