READ????

Grenade

All I can say is WOW. It's been three years (imagine that: THREE YEARS) since I started this story - and two years or so after the last chapter - and I expect nothing after that. Meaning, no more comments or subscriptions because it's done and will not appear anymore on the top of the list of latest updated fictions under the tag of the otps presented here. So the mere fact that every week the subscriber count is increasing is kind of surprising. I don't know if this story still tops the most subscribed fic in the said pairings' tag - lately, I am not tracking these tags (forgive me) - so I am just overwhelmed by this fact.

To everyone who are new subscribers here, and happens to finish it in one seating (though I doubt that very much), thank you. Subscribing to this story means a lot to me. Even if this story is left with only one subscriber - hey, there is an option for unsubscribing, but I hope no one does that, hehe - I will not put this down. All the more replace it as my most special story. It has a special place in my heart the most. Not really my favorite story, but it still is the most special.

This is not my first story; moreover, shineegeneration is not my first ship. It just sparked. You know, the I-think-they-are-so-meant-to-be feeling when you see them together. To add, two of the girls here are in a relationship right now. Well, I'm happy for them and even though my ex u-otp was kind of broken, I still find time to find moments of them because they hold a special place in my heart. Yes, they are not my u-otp anymore, but still they are special.

You may think or say that I am a melodramatic person - I'm actually just a girl with complete set of teeth and loves to showcase it to everyone. I am just happy because Grenade is receiving more attention than what it really deserves. I mean, look at the grammar and punctuations and all. Yes, I am a bit of a grammar nazi. But, yes, if you really are a reader, these conditions are not really taken into consideration. The story itself is, right? Though the flow of this story is just so-so and cliche at some points, I fell in love with it the moment I started it. The feeling of having a rush to update it is the only feeling I felt for Grenade. I told you; it's very special to me.

So, to everyone, thank you so much for believing in me. If not for this story, I may have been an internet person with social networking sites that actually become boring after one hour or so, and not this writer that always explore for something to write about.

Saranghamnida.

 

Happy 6th Anniversary to my forever idol group, SHINee. #6YearsWithSHINee

I have been with them for only two years, but I feel like a pioneer lol

 

ps: I already made this fic public. It's not really a special news so just ignore this side note. Hehehe

pps: I deleted most of my stories early this year. The only stories left in my bunk are oneshots and the ongoing fic I am writing at the moment. Curious? Here. http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/680605/dear-lover-boy-romance-shinee-snsd-taestal-exo-humor