A Complicated Love

Grenade

 

Author's note: Here's the new update! I hope you will like this one. :)

Don't forget to support my new fic, If SHINee were my oppas..., it features MinYul and JongSica too. :">

Dedicated to YOU (), because you are one of the 111 subscribers who make this story alive and strong.

Sorry for the grammar errors and spelling mistakes.


C H A P T E R T H I R T Y F I V E

"Sooyoung, dinner's ready. Please, just eat for once."

Minho never expected this to happen to his younger sister. Sooyoung, after knowing what happened, stayed at her room the whole day. She didn't even had her breakfast and lunch, which surprised the older man.

"Sooyoung, don't ditch your food," Minho persuaded.

"Get out, oppa!" Sooyoung shouted. Minho couldn't resist her sister. He opened the door of her room, and there he saw Sooyoung eating a galon of chocolate ice cream.

Out of nowhere, he shouted, "Where did you get that?!"

Sooyoung blushed a bit, "I got it from the refrigerator."

Minho then shook his head, getting rid of his thoughts. "You should've eaten your dinner first!"

"I don't care! I am sad, I want to eat ice cream!"

Minho approached her sister. He then gave her a warm hug. "Don't worry, you are not the only one who's sad."

"Oppa, I don't get you sometimes," she commented as she pulled back from the hug. "Earlier, you were the strong man, with appa. But now, you said that you are sad."

"I need to be strong about this, Soo," he explained. "And you need to be like me, too."

"I don't know, you are not like Yul unnie who can give me pieces of advice," Sooyoung shrugged.

"Don't worry, I can kill Kibum. That's one thing Yuri can't do, right?" Minho joked, earning a chuckle from his lovely dongsaeng.

"I just want you two to be happy, oppa."

 

Alone inside his room, Taemin started to fix his stuff that makes his room  a mess.

"What is this stuff?" He kept on asking himself as he looked at his old things that became trashes.

He then saw this small paper on the floor. It was inside his notebook; it fell when he raised the notebook. He picked it up. He saw this familiar handwriting in front of the folded paper.

To Taemin, the worst tutee ever :)

"YoonA." He smiled to himself as he opened the letter.

I did this for fun. I wrote this while you are inside the bathroom. Keke^^
Anyway, I just want to tell you that you are the worst tutee ever.
But, the cutest one also. Scratch that, I don't mean to say that. You will brag.
Haha. Don't kill me after reading this, okay? :)

Your wonderful tutor, Yoong.

"You never fail to make me laugh, Im YoonA."

He decided to call her. He waited for her to pick her phone up, but she never answered. "What's wrong with her?"

Onew then entered Taemin's room. His face expressed something weird.

"Hyung, what are you doing here?!" Taemin asked.

"Taemin, what if she will come back?!" Onew asked frantically.

"Who will come back?!" Taemin returned his question.

"You know who!"

"Wait, hyung, are you in love with her again?!" Taemin asked, looking at Onew's expressive eyes.

"I think I am," Onew shrugged. "Please help me, Taeminnie!"

"I never thought love will be this complicated."

 

"Jessica, did I fall from my bed?" YoonA asked her cousin, as she examined her big bruise on her shoulders.

"I don't know," Jessica shrugged. "I wasn't home until 10 o'clock."

YoonA nodded. "That's okay. Maybe I hit something really hard, but I didn't notice."

"You should have a check-up, it bothers me," Jessica proposed, looking in her eyes.

"No, this is nothing to worry about!" YoonA chuckled. "Don't worry about me."

"Are you sure?" Jessica asked. YoonA just nodded. She was about to go back to her room when Jessica asked her something. "Yoong, is it bad to miss someone?"

YoonA chuckled, "Of course not! Why? You miss Jjong oppa?"

"Surprisingly, no." She continued, "I miss Mr. J."

"What? That stranger again?!" YoonA exclaimed.

Jessica just nodded. "I know, it's a crime! I love Jjong oppa, but I miss Mr. J."

"Go to sleep, Sica. You're just stressed!" YoonA teased a bit.

"Okay, maybe I am just overreacting."

 

"Kibum-ah, eat your dinner!" Jonghyun nagged. Kibum just stared at his siblings, who're making weird facials at him.

"What is your problem, oppa?!" Taeyeon finally said, getting irritated at his stare.

"Did I do something wrong to Sooyoung?" Kibum whispered, nearly eating his own words.

"What are you saying?!" Jonghyun shouted.

"What did I do?" Kibum asked again, staring in the air.

"Oppa, what's wrong?!" Taeyeon sensed something. She bet it's Nicole again.

"Sooyoung doesn't want me now," Kibum sadly said, tearing up a bit.

"Don't say that! She definitely likes you!" Jonghyun blurted out. Taeyeon then glared at her.

"What did you just said, hyung?"

"Okay, oppa. First of all, you are a one bastard guy," Taeyeon started.

"That's right," Jonghyun agreed, earning glares from both of his dongsaengs.

She continued, "Second, you are the numbest person I've ever known! You are so numb that you weren't sensitive enough of Sooyoung's feelings!"

Kibum looked at her confusingly. "What are you talking about?"

"Damn oppa, Sooyoung likes you! She likes you ever since we were kids!" Taeyeon practically shouted.

"She's right, Kibummie," Jonghyun commented.

Kibum just stared at them. "I don't.. I-i," he stuttered.

"So now, do you know the reason why she started to ignore you?!" Taeyeon asked him.

He shook his head. "I-i, t-tell me."

"Your girlfriend just threatened her to leave you two alone!" Taeyeon expressed her anger to Nicole. "Your girlfriend just said that to her!"

"Nicole said that?!" Kibum then turned red. He didn't know why, but he's angry with Nicole doing that.

"I think you should talk to her, Bummie," Jonghyun said cooly. "Everything will be fixed when you talk to each other."

Taeyeon sighed. "Oppa, sorry for my attitued a while ago. I'm just sad for Sooyoung."

Kibum smiled at her. "It's okay, Taengoo. I thank you for doing that."

 

Minho stared at the piece of paper his stepmom gave her. He was thinking of visiting them, but Yuri said that he must not talk to her again. What will he do now?!

He was really desperate. He wanted to see her now; he can't sleep without seeing her beautiful face. Even though he agreed to his appa, he can't sleep with his conscience on. He agreed on marrying Goo Hara - a complete stranger.

This time, he wanted a miracle. He wished to the stars. He wished that someone will save his life.

 


I hope you liked the update! No couple moments, but the scenes here affect all the couples.
I shall leave you with these questions:

1. Who is the person Onew's talking about?
2. Why did Kibum thank her little sister?
3. Who will save Minho from marrying Goo Hara?
4. What is going on with YoonA?

Those questions will be answered in the next chapters.

NEXT CHAPTER: Something memorable for all SooKey fans :""">

So far, do you like the flow of the story?
I hope you do, because ... blaaaa.

I hope you can take in the dramas.

We are near to the end... I'm so gonna cry...

COMMENTS&&SUBSCRIPTIONSAREHIGHLYAPPRECIATED!!