Valentine Special - I

J.E.R.K.

Hello Guys! This is not an update of my story its a special valentine for everyone. Sorry for the delay of this post. Hope you will like it.

 

 

 

 

 

I

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Dara’s P.O.V.

 

“Have fun, honey!”

 

“Mom…did I do something wrong?

 

“Why, of course no-”

 

“Then why are you doing this to me?”

 

“Doing what?”

 

“Why am I in the same car as Jiyong and about to be sent to the mountains?”

 

“Honey, it’s a skiing trip! You’ve always said you wanted to give it a try, so I thought this would be the perfect gift for you!”

 

“I don’t even have my personal things!”

 

“Don’t worry! I’ve got everything packed for you, it’s in the trunk!”

 

“So you planned this way before…huh?”

 

“Now honey, don’t be so bitter. You’ve always wanted to ski, this is the perfect opportunity!”

 

“It would be perfect if it wasn’t with HIM.”

 

“Oh, come on. It won’t be that bad. Plus, I would NEVER let my baby girl go by herself to the mountains-”

 

“But you would let your baby girl be alone with some promiscuous flirt?”

 

“Sweetie, Jiyong is not a flirt. He’s a VERY well-mannered boy!”

 

“…two faced jerk.”

 

“What was that?”

 

“Nothing.”

 

“Okay then. Remember honey, this is my Christmas present to you just that you are too busy thinking of something else so this will be my Christmas/Valentines Gift to you. Have fun!”

 

“Wait! MOM!” I yelled into my cell phone desperately, but it is too late. “DARN IT…”

 

“Give it up.” Jiyong mumbled, slouched against the seat in his usual ‘I’m too cool to care’ attitude. “We can’t get out of it.”

 

“Shut up.” I folded my arms and glowered at him. “I know that.”

 

“Hn.” Jiyong looked out the window and turned his body so that his back is to me. He is just as upset as I am. His mother probably told him the same lie.

 

I watch helplessly as the scenery around me changed from city life to infinite rows of trees. My mother had lied to me, saying that she and Mrs. Kwon were going to meet me and Jiyong at the mall. It is believable, as his mother is leaving for a business the next day. It isn’t until after 20 minutes that I realized their scheme. This is the first time for such an outrageous trick since the incident at the Ferris wheel.

 

After approximately another 30 minutes, the destination is finally reached. The driver helps me with carrying my luggage, but left as soon as everything is at the cabin. The inside of the cabin is surprisingly warm and cozy, even the washrooms and beds looked decent. I and Jiyong unpacked in silence, neither of us wants to talk.

 

“Some Valentines THIS is turning out to be…” I heard Jiyong mutter, likely to himself.

 

“Look who’s talking. It’s not like I want to be here either, jerk.”

 

“Of course you don’t want to be here. This is a skiing location for the wealthy; you must feel out of place.” He snickered.

 

“No, I feel out of place because all the people here are probably just like you, an airheaded freak!”

 

“Don’t be jealous just because we’re better than you, Dara.”

 

“HA.” I sneered. “I will NEVER sink as low to the likes of you.” I grabbed my coat and headed for the door.

 

“Where are you going?”

 

“For a walk.”

 

“Where?”

 

“Anywhere, as long as it is not with YOU.” I slammed the door shut before he had a chance to say anything more.

 

I speed walked, fueled by anger. “What is with that jerk?” I complained to myself as I walked, unaware of my speed increasing with each step. “I don’t get him. I mean, it’s not like I WANT to be there! Who does he THINK he is?” I wandered on like this for what seemed like a few minutes. It is already dark outside, but there were usually lights. It isn’t until I stopped to take a break that I realized I couldn’t see any lights. I am surrounded by trees and huge rocks. “Wha- where am I?” I whispered to myself and look around. I didn’t recognize this place. A few moments ago, I am still able to see lights and other cabins. I tried going backwards, but it only seemed to get more complicated. I begin to panic and whimpering, the air is getting colder and the sky is, if possible, getting dimmer by the second.

 

Suddenly, I tripped and tumbled downwards, landing in what felt like a pit. I tried to move, but yelped in pain. I had sprained a leg during the fall. My hands were numb and unable to move. I begin to cry. This whole trip is a mistake. I wish that I am home right now, reading a book in my warm bed.

 

I didn’t know how much time has passed; I just sat there crying the entire time. It felt as if my tears were solidifying, but I couldn’t lift my limbs to brush them away. My entire body is numb. I gathered up the little amount of energy I had left and hugged my legs close to my chest, hoping to warm up a bit. When this didn’t work, I only cried harder.

 

I stopped sniffling as I heard a faint voice. As the voice got closer, I suddenly felt energized. I sat up slightly, trying to detect where the voice is coming from. I didn’t care who it is, I just wanted help. “HELP!” I yelled as loud as I could. “HELP!”

 

The footsteps got closer. I looked up at the mysterious stranger in daze and out. The last thing I saw is the stranger running towards me.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Jiyong’s P.O.V.

 

 

 

 

I look down at Dara’s passed out form. I help her change out of her wet clothes. I kept my gaze to the ceiling for the most part, so it took longer than usual. Afterwards, I tried wrapping her up in her sleeping bag, and even spread out my own sleeping bag to cover her up, but she still didn’t seem to get any warmer. I begin throwing my jacket, sweaters, anything I could find on top, hoping it would help. I curse as I wrapped my arms around my shoulders, I even took off my sweater and are now wearing only a T-shirt, but it didn’t make the smallest difference. Suddenly, an idea came to my mind. I blush at the idea and shook my head desperately. “I can’t do that! That’s embarrassing.”

 

I continue to dance around the idea, but eventually gave in. I inhaled deeply and got in beside Dara, wrapping my arms around her tightly. If layers didn’t help, perhaps my body heat would. I sighed in relief as I felt Dara warming up. I felt her move closer and closer to me, cuddling up to me in an attempt to stay warm. I knew she didn’t mean it, but couldn’t feel embarrassed and blushing. I sigh and shrug, maybe blushing would speed up the heating process anyways.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'll post the remianing part later. :)