Not an Update - Jiyong Profile

J.E.R.K.

Jiyong Profile - The Complex One

 

Name: Kwon Jiyong

 

Birthday: August 18, 1988

 

General Information: Jiyong is a very complicated character. He's an angel at times, but a devil at others. He's shines with confidence on the outside, but can be very vulnerable deep down, especially before the person he loves. He has a reputation as the ladies' man and the most popular guy at the school, which occasionally pulls a few pranks. However, there is much more to him than just the popular player of jokes.

 

Style: Jiyong likes the 'dark' look. He adores clothes in dark colors and is often seen with at least one piece of black article in his outfits. As much as everyone probably hates stereotypes, he shows some evidence of the 'emo fashion trend' (except he doesn't like to wear bright colours, making him wear pink is like taking a shred of his dignity).One of Jiyong’s favorite combinations is black and white, in fact, that is the look he went with on the amusement park date! The boy loves to show off his figure by wearing shirts that's slightly revealing at times (especially shoulders and collarbone), or shirts that go a bit tighter...but hey, he pulls it off just fine.

 

Height: 5' 10''

 

Weight: 155 lbs

 

Build: Jiyong likes taking part in sports and martial arts, thus he is in fairly good shape. He's not overly muscular like those weight champions you see on television, but he's got a solid structure.

 

Likes: Amusement parks, cotton candy (sweets in general), sports, martial arts, comedy, action and horror movies, video games with gore and action

 

Dislikes: Watching opera (he is forced to go and watch along with all the other wealthy kids because the parents believed that it would be good for them. He snuck to the back seats, slept the whole time and is almost left behind), getting shots (he actually knocked a few doctors out before to avoid them), people who are better or on the same level as him at ANYTHING, clingy people, erts, being ignored, wealthy gatherings.

 

Special skills: Sports (especially basketball and soccer), martial arts (he specializes in Judo, but is also competent in Judo and Ninjutsu. Yes, that's right, Ninjutsu), using words and his eyes to get what he wants, rock-paper-scissors (usually wins 8/10 times)

 

Favorite food: Fancy desserts, especially Tiramisu

 

Favorite color: Black

 

Favorite music: He enjoys techno music, but also music that comes from video games. He especially enjoys Final Fantasy songs; one of his favorite songs is 1,000 words. He listens to it when he's upset.

 

Desired future career (if he had a choice): Professional athlete

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

------------------------------------------

not an update :D