II

J.E.R.K.

II

 

 

 

 

 

 

I mumbled about ways of killing Jiyong the whole trip down to the office. I told the principal about why I’m in, and after a bit of a lecture from the principal about how disrespectful behavior is not needed in class or anywhere, I am let out.

 

It was only a few minutes, but to me, it was like hours. I walk slowly to my locker in heavy and tiring steps. Today is ANOTHER one of the worst days ever in school, and yes, AGAIN, it is all thanks to Jiyong.

 

On my way to my locker, I cautiously looked around, just in case Jiyong maybe sneaking up on me, plotting another prank.

 

I reached my locker in peace. I sighed in relief as I opened it. Only to have all my books tumbling down on me.

 

I am now on the ground, with my textbooks scattered all around me.

 

"KWON JIYONG! YOU JERK!" I screamed loudly, not caring if everyone is staring at me because of my outburst.

 

Just as I yelled his name, Jiyong came casually walking by. With girls at his side, all trying to grab his arm. He merely shrugged them off each time.

 

"Why, nice to see you Dara, why are you sitting with textbooks around you? Are you THAT lonely?" he asked in a fake worrying voice as he added a smirk right after.

 

"NO. I'm sitting here in this HUMILIATING position because YOU pulled one of your LAME pranks on me. AGAIN!

 

Jiyong again, gave me his famous 'y' smirk as he walked away. Followed by his group of crazy fan girls. They glared at me as they walked off. They would kill to be Jiyong's 'childhood friend.'

 

I sighed in annoyance as I stood up, and packed up my books. It is time to go home. AWAY from this hell of a place. And off to the weekend.

 

 

 

 

 

This Saturday, my mom had arranged plans for her and I, along with Jiyong's family to go to the mall. And after that, for dinner. It is basically going to be the whole day.

 

And what's worse?

 

My mom and Jiyong's mom will be talking nonstop about random things. I would have to walk with Jiyong. And if my luck completely ran out, my mom and Jiyong's mom may attempt to ditch the both of us, so we can have 'quality' time together.

 

"Oooh..YAY, there goes my so called weekend..." I muttered bitterly.

 

"HEY DARA!" hollered Yoona from the distance.

 

Yoona is my best friend. She had almost everything I wished I could have. Good looks, EXCELLENT grades and almost everything else.

 

Such a beautiful and talented girl, why doesn't she have a boyfriend i wonder? The reason is SO HORRIBLE...THE HORROR IS ALMOST TOO TERRIBLE TO BE TOLD.

 

She...SHE LIKES JIYONG. THAT JERK.

 

If I COULD be her, I wish I would NEVER like Jiyong. That idiot is a pain.

 

"Hey Yoona.." I said in a dull tone.

 

"What's wrong? You look so..down." she said with a worried expression.

 

"My whole weekend is ruined. I have to spend time with that jerk..." I muttered through gritted teeth.

 

"DARN IT…YOU ARE SO LUCKY! JIYONG IS LIKE…THE BEST!" she screamed, nearly making me deaf.

 

On the whole trip home, I had to endure Yoona going ON and ON about how she wished Jiyong liked her, and how she's going to ask him to the dance that's coming up few weeks from now? Yoona is a pretty good friend, other than the fact that her obsession of Jiyong is driving me crazy.

 

'OH my GOD she might as well be planning their marriage...' I thought with disdain.

 

As I got home, I stepped into the house and did a victorious pose.

 

"FREE FROM THAT HELL PLACE KNOWN AS SCHOOL AND JIYONG…FOR NOW!" I exclaimed. I totally wish it could be forever.

 

"OH DEAR, you're HOME! Hm… try on this T-shirt and let me see if you'll look good enough for going out tomorrow with Jiyong's family." my mom said while smiling cheerfully and handing me the clothes.

 

"BUT-"

 

"NO buts young lady, go try them on!"

 

My mom is persistent at times.

 

So this is the beginning of my weekend. Putting on random pairings of clothes picked by my mom just so I could look GOOD tomorrow for seeing JIYONG'S family.

 

Just…perfect eh?

 

Fast forward to Saturday-

 

"HONEY, HURRY UP! Jiyong and his mom are going to pick us up ANY MINUTE NOW! GET OUT OF BED AND BE READY!" my mom came running into my room, throwing the clothes that she wants me to wear.

 

I sleepily sat up, as I looked down at the set of clothes she chose for me, my eyes widened.

 

"MOM! NO WAY I AM GOING TO WEAR THIS! DIDN'T YOU DECIDE ON BLUE SHIRT AND BLACK JEANS?" i blurted out while holding up a black tank top and a knee length SKIRT.

 

"Aww, c'mon honey, it'll look good on you. And for the jeans and shirt part, I changed my mind." my mom told me. As if it is one of the easiest things in the world.

 

"NO IT DOES NOT. I HATE SKIRTS!" I retorted.

 

Skirts… one of the things I hated the MOST in the world. To me, they were completely useless. I couldn't run in them, I couldn't do ANYTHING in them. I only wore them when it is ABSOLUTELY needed. And for Jiyong, I don't see the point.

 

I am about to complain even further until my mom silenced me with those pleading eyes.

 

'DARN…' I thought, 'Those eyes ALWAYS persuade me.'

 

"I win again, darling. Now put them on." my mom laughed as she gave me a wink.

 

I reluctantly put them on. SOMEDAY… I'll regain my dignity. But for today…looks like it's all lost.

 

My frustration rose even higher when I heard the doorbell ring.

 

"Go open the door, honey. Jiyong and them are here." my mom chirped happily as she ran and grabbed her purse.

 

'Here it goes...' I inhaled deeply as I went to answer the door.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

----------------------------------------------------

well? what do u think?