Ice-cream

I want you! NO, Not you!

Junhyung grumbled to himself as we went into the ice-cream shop.

"Can you stop complaining? At least we won. That's what you wanted right?" I said while scanning my eyes to the menu in front of me. So many choices! How am I supposed to choose? Hehe

"Yes, but the prize money was supposed to be spent on the ice-cream!"

I sighed. I guess I'm not going to get my free ice-cream today.

"Would you stop grumbling if I treat you instead? Pali! Order whatever you want. I'll pay, I promise." I groaned as I shoved the menu towards him.

"Really?" His eyes lit up. Thanks Eunjung!" he smiled happily as he began looking at the menu,almost drooling at the sight of the many ice-creams there.

I let out a chuckle when I saw him bouncing from his seat like a child. But my smile slipped off my face after I heard him ordering the most expensive ice-cream on the menu. I nearly cried when I saw the bill.

"A promise is a promise!" he sang cheerfully as he his ice-cream from his spoon.

"I should have known you would order that!" I pointed at his huge ice-cream. "Remind me again why I'm treating you when you should be the one treating me?"

"Because I'm broke and you're not?" he teased me.

"Says who?" I raised my eyebrow.

"Says you. You told me that a few hours ago." He said as he his ice-cream slowly.

"Aish! Well hurry up eating those ice-cream. It's melting." I nagged, changing the subject.

"And it's melting because I'm too hot!"  he replied cheekily.

"So self conceited. But still so cute!" I giggled as I pinched his cheeks.

He swatted my hands away from his face. "Don't ruin my beautiful face."

I rolled my eyes. He's so full of himself.

 

-----------------

 

"So, what do you want to do now?" Junhyung asked me after we finished eating our ice-cream.

I shrugged. "Molla. Go home I think." I replied as I walked out of the ice-cream shop.

"Bwoh! Wae? We haven't spend enough time together."

"I'm tired and we had to go to school tomorrow remember?" I reminded him as I nudged his shoulder.

"Aish.. Arasso. Let me give you a lift home," he gave in as he slumped his shoulders.

I gave him my address and our ride home was a quiet one.

"Junhyung? Are you okay?"

"Fine."

"You're not mad right?" I looked at him.

"We're here."

That babo. He's definitely mad at me.

"Don't be mad. I'll make it up to you next time. I promise!"

"Promise?"

"Promise. Now do you want to come in?"

"Sure!" he replied as he beamed at me.

He seemed impressed with my new home.

"So, where's your parents?" he asked.

"Oh! I forgot to tell you. They're in Japan so I'm staying here alone." I replied as I opened my closet for my pajama.

He nodded as he began checking my room out.

"Junhyung, no touching my stuff." I ordered him. "I'm going to take a quick bath."

"Okay." He nodded as he put his hands in his pocket.

I shot him a look before going to the bathroom. I better make this a fast one. There's no guarantee that he won't touch my stuff.

 

==========

I won't be updating during the weekends so maybe I'll do a double post on Monday to make it up to you?

Lols~ So what do you think of this chapter? Tell me your thoughts so that I'll know where I should improve on.

Subscribe and comment anyone? ^^