The talk

I want you! NO, Not you!

I was out of the bathroom before you could even count to a hundred. I rushed to Junhyung who had his hand on the alarm clock.

"What are you doing?"

He looked up, shocked to see me in front of him. "When do you get here? Are you sure you had a bath?"

"What are you doing touching my stuff?

"You mean this?" he held out the alarm clock.

"Yes."

"I see you're still paranoid seeing people touching your stuff."

"I'm not paranoid!"

"You need to solve your issue." he stated as he flopped down on my bed.

"Aish.. Say whatever you want. I don't care." I muttered as I snatched the alarm clock from his hand. I placed the clock back to it's original place.

"So how's your brother? Have you forgive him yet?" he asked absentmindedly as he fiddled with my remote control. He switched on the television.

"Didn't I tell you not to mention him anymore? He doesn't exist in my life anymore!" I snapped at him, making him surprised.

"Woah! Calm down. I'm just asking. You should forgive him soon. Do you know how many times he begged me to beg you to forgive him?" he warily glanced at me.

I sighed. "Why should I forgive him when he choose to leave me 5 years ago?"

"At least he came back and made an attempt to contact you. That what it counts right? I know you miss him." he softened.

I bit my lip as I rubbed my temples. My brother got scouted on the streets one day after he sang a song for me to amuse me while waiting for our parents to buy something for us to eat. He mentioned the incident to my parents and they got into a huge argument.  A few days later, he disappeared from the house without us knowing that he had accepted the stranger's offer to be a trainee in JYPE. That idiot only attempted to contact me after four freaking years and did not even begged for forgiveness to my parents who were worried sick after he disappeared.

"You're too stubborn. At least listen to his explanation first. He had a good reason for doing so." Junhyung sighed as he patted my head.

"I'll pick you up tomorrow morning so you better be ready by then." He jumped off the bed and walked himself out of the house. "See you tomorrow Eunjung! Remember what I had said. Give him a second chance to make it up to you for all these years."

"I'll think about it," I sighed. "See you tomorrow Junhyung." I frowned slightly as I gave him a little wave.

He nodded as he drove away in his car.

I closed the door and went to my bed. I sighed softly as I thought what Junhyung had said. Maybe what he said was true. I pondered over the issue as I laid on my bed. Should I forgive him?

I kept thinking about it until I fell asleep.

 

=====

Okay! I'm back!! So what do you think of this chapter? I mentioned Eunjung's brother. To tell you the truth, I haven't decide who Eunjung's brother will be which is why I didn't mention his name in the forewords. Double post today!!