Out and about

I want you! NO, Not you!

 

The words in blue are the sms sent by Eunjung(you) and the words in red are by Junhyung. please read on! ^^

===========

I walked myself home as I got tired of waiting for Junhyung who  was supposed to send me home. I need to be alone anyway to think about what just happened. As I walked towards the ice-cream parlour, I felt my phone ringing. I fished out the phone from my pocket and scanned through the message that was sent by junhyung.

 

Eunjung!!

Where are you?

I sent him a reply. I my chocolate ice-cream.

I'm on the way home.

You too slow and I'm tired of waiting.

A few seconds later, I heard a beep from my phone.

Why? It's only for a few mins more!

Where are you? I'm calling you!

Let me seeya LaLaLaLa Love me hey YaYaYaYa
Shubidubi ShaLaLaLaLa uri duri YaYaYaYa
Let me seeya LaLaLaLa Love me hey YaYaYaYa
Shubidub Su Supa Nova

(Yes, it's Yayaya by T-ARA)

I picked up my phone. "Yoboseyo?"

"Where are you? I'm picking you up."

I scanned my surroundings.

"I'm near the park. There's no need to pick me up. I'm almost home."

"Oh, come on. We need to hang out today!"

"Hang out today? Aren't you tired from your cleaning duty in school?" I absentmindedly twirled my hair.

"Nope. I need to buy something for school and I want you to accompany me."

"What about your other friends?"

"They're busy and you're my only hope. Accompany me okay?"

I sighed as I made my way to my house. Maybe hanging out with Junhyung will took my mind off Jiyong.

"Alright, alright. I'll change my clothes first. See you soon!"

"Gomawo! I'll be there in 10 mins!" I could literaly felt him beaming to me.

I unlocked my door and went into my room. I wore my dark blue plaid shirt along with my black skinnies and added some assesories to complete my look.


Look For Less : Plaid Top & Skinny Jeans

I heard the door bell ringing and took one last look at myself. Satisfied, I went out of my room and head out of the house to greet Junhyung.

 

 

Junhyung POV

I turned around when I heard the front door opened. I smiled when I saw her. She was stunning as always, except that today, she seemed a little down. 

"Are you okay? You seemed a bit down." I worriedly looked at her as I walked towards her.

She smiled unconvincingly at me before replying. "I'm fine, just tired after today's events."

I raised my eyebrow. "What happened?"

She walked towards my car and opened the door. "I met someone."

"Someone? Who is it?" I hopped into my car and started the car.

"Someone." 

"Who is it? You can tell me anything. I'm your best friend remember?" My heart quicken. I had a bad feeling about this.

She fidgeted in her seat. "It's Jiyong oppa." She said softly.

I felt myself stiffen as I stopped the car upon seeing the red light. I steal a glance to Eunjung who was playing with her hair nervously.

"So did he do anything to you?"

"He told me some things."

"Go on." I encouraged her.

"He told me that he can't tell me why he break up with me."

"And?" I continued driving when I saw the green light.

"He still loves me and.." She hesitsted and looked at me.

I tightened my grip on the stering wheel as I nodded to let her continue.

"And he wanted a second chance."

I felt my stomach drop. Not again. I don't want her to give him another chance. Please Eunjung, please say no.

"So are you going to give him a second chance?" Please say no. Please say no.

Silence enveloped us. It took a while before she replies.

"Molla. Maybe.."

 

 

=========

Sorry for the boring chapter! I got frustrated when I had to type this chapter out about 4 times after it  got deleted repeatedly