Famous people?

I want you! NO, Not you!

What did Junhyung mean when he said "I'm sorry I didn't tell you."  I was so deep in thought that I did not realized that I had walked passed my locker. My train of thoughts broke when I felt myself slammed into a brick wall. Okay, maybe not a brick wall. But someone's body felt like one. I rubbed my head as I looked to the person whom I had knocked into and apologised.

"Mianhae, I didn't see where I was going but I feel as if I just knocked into a brick wall." I covered my mouth when I realized what I had said.

He looked surprised but recovered after that. "That's okay I guess. I think I should be flattered that someone praised my body?"

That sounded more like a question than a statement.

"Yeah." I looked away. 

"Are you my fan? Want to see my muscles?" He began pulling his sleeves up.

Oh My God! What's wrong with him? What fan was he talking about?

"Eunjung-shi! Chansung! What are you doing?"

I looked up and smiled in relief when I saw Junho walking towards us. So that weird guy's name is Chansung?

"Hey Junho-shi!" I greeted.

"Oh hey hyung!"

"Hello! What were you two doing before? Did Chansung do something to make you uncomfortable or something?" Junho asked as he eyed Chansung.

"What? I didn't do anything. I just want to show her my muscles."

Junho hit Chansung's arm. "Is that supposed to sound innocent? You can't just have a fanmeeting anywhere you want. I know you want more fans in this school than the rest of us."

Chansung pouted as he rubbed his sore arm.

"Fans? Fanmeeting?" I tilt my head in confusion.

"Yeah. Don't you know us?"

"Am I suppose to know you guys?"

Chansung let out a dramatic gasp. "You don't know us?"

Junho gave him a look. "We're 2PM."

"Huh?" I looked at my watch. "It's 10am right now."

Chansung burst out laughing. "HAHAHAHA!"

"You seriously do not have an idea who we are?" Junho asked.

"Nope. Are you someone famous?"

"Kind of. You're really clueless aren't you? Half of our class are in the entertainment industry."

I choke on my spit. "What?" No wonder most of them were good looking. 

Junho rubbed my back. "I thought you know."

Chansung was still in his laughing fit. I wonder how long he'll last.

"That Junhyung didn't even tell me." I sulked.

"Junhyung? You're friend?"

"Yeah, he's my best friend. I so going to kill him later." I declared.

Junho chuckled. "C'mon, let's get into class. Class starts in 5 mins time." He slung his arm over my shoulder as he dragged me away, leaving Chansung who was in the verge of stopping himself from laughing again.

 

===========

Sorry for the short chapter yesterday. I hope this chapter make up for it.

Anyway, I can't resist adding Chansung into this chapter. He caught my eyes nowadays. Hehehe ^^