Everybody falls for your charm!

I want you! NO, Not you!

No one POV

"Jiyong hyung!" Hyunseung smiled brightly as he hugged the startled boy.

"Oh Hyunseungie!" he greeted the smiling boy, hugging him back. "You look happy today."

"I'm just happy that you're finally back from Japan! How's things over there?" Hyunseung asked as they walked towards their classes.

"Missed me?" Jiyong chuckled. "By the way things are, I'll say that Big Bang will dominate the world soon! So watch out for us!" he declared as he slung his arm on the boy.

"That good huh?"

"Yes! But I have one complaint though. Seungri was flirting with every girl he saw, I swear! I felt so embarrassed when he did that. What happened to the pure, innocent boy I used to know?"

Hyunseung laughed. "He's grown up pretty well."

"One of these days he's going to get in so much trouble," he sighed. "Anything new happening in your life?"

"Nothing much. Our apartment caught in a fire and Junhyung's friend offered us to live in her house for a few months while we get the renovations for the apartment to be done. 2pm moved in around 2 weeks after that, saying that they need to protect her from us." Hyunseung babbled on. "Geez.. Do they think we would do something to her? They are even more pevertic than us. I caught Junsu hyung watching last night. It was terrible!" he quickly shook his head to get rid of the thought out of his mind, causing Jiyong to laugh. 

"Kim Junsu, my class representative, watched ?" Jiyong snickered. That would be the perfect blackmail to get Junsu to do whatever he wanted.

Hyunseung nodded furiously. "Taecyeon hyung must be out of his mind to let him into the house. Did you know that Taecyeon hyung had a sister? She's the girl who we are currently living with. We were all surprised when we got to know about it except for Junhyung since he already know about it. I think that Junhyung is a little bit jealous that we are spending more time with her than him. She's really fun to be with. You should meet her sometime. Her name is Eunjung."

Jiyong's ears perked up upon hearing Eunjung's name.

"Eunjung?" he looked at Hyunseung, shocked. "You moved into her house?" Jiyong screamed.

"Yahh! My ears," Hyunseung covered both his ears as he pouted.

"You moved in with Eunjung? As in Ok Eunjung?" Jiyong held onto Hyunseung's shoulders, shaking him.

"Y-yes! What's wrong?" Hyunseung stuttered in confusion. "Do you know her?" he grabbed Jiyong's arm to stop him from shaking him any further. "You made me feel dizzy."

"Ahh.. Sorry. It's just that she and I used to be close." He looked remorsefully on the floor as he thought of the memories of the both of them.

He really regretted breaking up with Eunjung. If only she knows that he thought of her everyday after that faithful day. But now, he had a chance to redeem himself. He's not letting Junhyung to take the chance to be with her. Heck, he always known that Junhyung had feelings for her.

"Umm.. Hello hyung?" Hyunseung waved his hand in front of Jiyong's face, causing the other to snap out of his thoughts.

"Is there any more room for more people in the house?" Jiyong asked. 

"I don't think so," Hyunseung said after he paused for a while to think. "Why did you ask?"

"I just thought-"

Hyunseung's face brightened. "Do you want to live with us?" Hyunseung asked, excited at the thought.

"Mmmaybeee.."

"Wahhh! Really? We are going to have lots of fun!" Hyunseung exclaimed happily. "But you have to ask Eunjung first. I'm sure she will agree!"

We'll see about that. Don't get your hopes high. I don't want to disappoint you later." Jiyong patted Hyunseung's head, causing him to pout.

"Sweet talk her or something.  Everybody falls for your charm! Didn't you tell me that you're used to be close to her?"

"But I-"

"Don't worry! You can do it!" Hyunseung pumped his fist into the air before looking at his watch on his left wrist. "I need to go for class now. Tell me the good news later okay?" he waved the stunned Jiyong goodbye before going off.

"Aish.. That guy!" he muttered to himself as he watched him disappeared from the corner of his eyes.

 

Jiyong's POV

I frowned when I saw Eunjung walked into the class with Junho and the two 2pm boys. I still can't believe that they were staying in her house. It was really unexpected. I'm just surprised that it wasn't leaked to the media. The netizens can be so harsh sometimes. Living under the eyes of the media was half of what we had to live with for the price of fame. But never mind that, I wanted to live with her too! There's no way I'm going to keep quiet about this.

Okay Kwon Jiyong. Time to think of a strategy to make her say yes.

 

=====================

I planned to post this on last Thursday but I got side-tracked. I've got to study for my exams so I might or might not update next week. I wonder what the school was thinking, letting us sit for exams at the beginning of the year. I promise a double chapter next time I posted a new chapter if I did not update next week. Wish me luck for the exams! ^^