Are you threatening me?

I want you! NO, Not you!

Eunjung's POV

I groaned. Not again! Why do these people keep insisting on staying in my house. I mean, what's so great about my house anyway? There's nothing wrong with my house right? Fear gripped me. Was there a murderer case before in the house? Is there something going on that I'm not aware of? I frowned. I hate it when someone kept things from me.

"Jung-ah?" 

"Hmmm.." I absent-mindedly responded.

"So can I?" Jiyong held on my hand as I pulled away immediately. Gosh, he's making me feel uncomfortable. Don't tell me he's going to ask me about the matter again.

He's been pestering me about it all day. And to be honest, it's really hard to say no. I sighed inwardly as he clung onto me, trying to make me change my mind. I can almost feel the glares of the other girls who was watching us. I need to get out of here fast!

I started pulling myself away from him, only to make him grip onto me tighter. 

"Owww! That hurts! People are watching so let go now." I hissed.

"Is that what you're worried about? Don't worry." He dragged me into the empty room and closed the door.

"Wow! Gee thanks. Why didn't I think of this?" I said sarcastically as I rubbed my sore wrist. "What would people think when they see you pulling me into an empty room?"

"Geezz.. I'm just trying to help you woman."

"Help?" I scoffed. "Help me with what?"

"You're worried about the rumors so I led you into this room."

"I think this will HELP making things worse. Even though I didn't say it out loud, there are people in this school already hating me. Do you know how hard I tried to make friends with everybody here? All they could do was to shun me as if I was a . And YOU-" I jabbed my finger to his chest. "ARE DEFINITELY NOT HELPING ME HERE!" I screamed hysterically.

Jiyong stared at me in surprise. Great! Just great! I just gave myself away and all he could do was to stare at me. Unbelievable! I huffed as I folded my arms. Was he going to stay silent after what I said? Still, I can't believe that I told him. I told myself not to tell anyone about this. Even my best buddy did not know about this. But those hate letters I received from my locker was the last straw.

"Eunjung, I didn't know-" He started after a long silence.

"No one does." I said quietly as I looked away.

"I'm not sure what I'm supposed to say but just so you know that there are many people out here that are here for you. Just give us a heads up and we'll come running to you because you are so precious to us. Everything's going to be all right." He approached me and wrapped his arm around me for a hug. I leaned my head over to his shoulder as I melted into his arm. I feel so safe.

We stayed into that position for a couple more minutes before parting away. Gosh, I feel so much better already. This was just like old times, except that we were not a couple anymore. "Thanks Jiyong. Please don't tell anyone about this." I thanked him.

"Anytime. Just come to me if you ever need a hug." He smiled sincerely to me, causing my heart to thumped against my chest madly.

I smiled shyly to him as I felt my cheeks heat up. "Okay. I guess I'll be going now." I picked up my bag which was thrown carelessly on the table.

"W-wait!" He called out as he held onto my hand to stop me from going.

I turned back, curious. "Yes?"

"Since we're all good now, can I live in your house?" He asked hopefully, causing my smile to slip. He was in my good books just a few minutes ago and he just had to ask this question again.

"For the last time, no!" I replied as nicely as I could.

"Let me live in your house and I won't tell anyone about what you just told me."

"Are you threatening me, Kwon Jiyong?" I asked in disbelief. Was he going to tell Junhyung and the others?

"Yes!" He replied confidently.

Oh that creep! Using that secret against me. Trusting him was a huge mistake.

"Do you want me to tell your brother?" He questioned me.

I glared hatefully at him. One day, I'm going to make him pay. "Okay. Fine, fine! You can live in my house." I scowled as he grinned happily.

"Thanks!" He quickly pecked my cheeks before running to the door. "I'll be there by tonight! See you later!"

I held my cheeks where he had kissed and sighed. What am I supposed to tell my brother and Junhyung now? I don't think they will be particularly happy.

 

=================

Double updates today just like I have promised! Hehehe ^^