It's my fault!

I want you! NO, Not you!

Eunjung's POV

OMG! what did I do? I frantically ran to the sink to get some water. I poured the bowl of water over the burning pan. I sighed in relief when I saw the fire was extinguished. Don't ask me how I managed to put the pan on fire. I looked around the kitchen. Thank goodness the others were not here to witness this.

I admit! I'm really terrible at cooking but at least tried my best to cook something for them. I smelt the burnt meat and dumplings. It doesn't look that bad.

I'm sure they are still edible. The kimchi soup looks delicious. I'm sure there is nothing wrong with it. I smiled. Now  I need to cook dak galbi.

I chopped the ingredients and toss it in the pan. After some time, I put in some seasoning and meat.. The meat sizzled in the pan. I took in a deep whift of the meat. I closed my eyes in contentment. That smells heavenly!

"Eunjung-shi! Can you help me?" Dongwoon popped into the kitchen.

"What is it?" I asked as I looked at him.

"Can you help me look for my shoes that I worn yesterday?" He scratched his head.

"Sure. Where did you last seen it?" I put down the spatula and followed him.

"On my feet?" He gave me his sheepish smile.

I playfully hit his shoulder. "Why don't we split up and look for it? I search the right side of the house while you search the left side of the house."

"Okay. Give me a shoutout if you found it." He walked towards one of the room.

I shook my head. Okay, let me try to find it for you!

Why do I have the feeling that I have forgotten something?

-------------------------

30 mins later...

Something smelt burnt...

"THE KITCHEN CAUGHT FIRE!!!" Hyunseung screamed.

"WHAT?" The voices of 5 people echoed around the house.

I stopped searching and quickly went towards the kitchen.

I stared in horror when I saw the huge fire in the kitchen. OMG!

"Somebody called the fire brigade!!" Dojoon ordered.

With trembling hands, Gikwang dialed them. "H-hello?"

"Don't just stand there! Let's get out of here." Junhyung barked.

We scrambled out of the house as quickly as possible. I felt my tears welled up. This is all my fault!

The fire brigade arrived 5 mins after. I could see black smoke coming out of the windows.

Junhyung glanced in my direction and softened. "Hey, are you okay?"

"It's all my fault." I wiped my tears.

"Come here. It's not your fault. No one got injured. It's no big deal." He hugged me as he patted my back.

"But the house-"

"That's okay. We have insurance for the house."

"I'm sorry." 

I'm sure the other members hate me. AHHH!! STUPID ME!!!

"The fire had been put out. Please be careful in future." A fireman walked towards us.

The boys and I bowed in gratitude. We stood in front of the house before going in.

The inner appearance of the house was worser than I thought. The kitchen was badly burnt.

Silence engulfed among us.

"We can't stay in here." Dojoon announced.

The others were still in a daze.

"Why don't you stay in my house by the time being?" I offered timidly.

"You don't mind right?" Junhyung asked me.

"It's the least I could do after what I did to the house." I answered meekly.

"Guys, pack your bags and get ready in 15 mins." Dojoon instructed sharply.

The other guys slowly made their way to their room as Junhyung gave me a small smile while mouthing "It's okay."

I sighed as I slowly sank myself to a chair nearby.