What's going on?

I want you! NO, Not you!

"I'll walk you to class okay?"

"That's okay. I can walk on my own. It's not as if someone will or kidnap me. Don't you need to go to your friends or something?"

"I'll see them later. Besides, I see them everyday. I'm already sick and tired of seeing them."

I giggled when I saw his friends stood behind him.

"Talking bad about us?" Doojoon asked.

"No I'm not. That is a fact." Junhyung spun around and faced him.

Before Doojoon could told him off, Yoseob pounced into Junhyung.

"Junhyung hyung! Where were you?" Yoseob cutely asked.

"Get off me. I don't want rumours about us to start again." He started pulling Yoseob away from himself.

"Rumours about the both of you?" I curiously asked.

"Yeah, the girls first thought these two were gay." Hyunseung answered with a straight face.

All of us burst into laughter except for Junhyung who had turned red.

"Eunjung-shi, do you want to hang out with us after school? We're going for a jamming session later." Dongwoon asked me with hopeful eyes after we calmed down.

"Sure! I'm sure it will be fun." I smiled to him.

We walked towards the school as we chatted among ourselves. These guys were so hillarious. I couldn't stop laughing listening to their random jokes and ramblings. I was startled when I heard screaming and girls rushing towards the boys. What was going on? I was pushed away from the boys by these girls.

"Sorry, I didn't tell you." Junhyung told me loud enough for me to hear as he gave me an appologetic look before he dissappeared from my sight.