Running away and Lee Junho

I want you! NO, Not you!

I slumped into my seat as I glanced at  my watch. Only 5 more minutes before school ends. Time seemed to pass by slowly today. Jiyong was still trying to talk to me all day but he actually got caught by the teachers. Thank goodness he was sent to detention after school because of that. That way, I'm sure he won't follow me home. He actually wanted to follow me to the washroom during our breaks. I can't wait until this day is over. No more Jiyong following me around who kept using the excuse of following Miss Son's order to show me around school when I already know where I'm going.

RINGGG!!

I sat up immediately as I packed my bags. I need to get out of class fast before Jiyong caught up with me. I dashed out of the class as soon as I get to the door. I steal a glance behind me and to my dismay, I found Jiyong running after me. I sprinted to the around the school and finally to the garden in hope that I would lose him.

"He won't find me now." I whispered to myself as I hid myself a tree.

"I found you Eunjung-ah!"

I gasped. How did he find me? Doesn't he have detention.. like now?

I looked up and to my relief it was only Junho. I fanned myself to cool myself down. All the running had left me tired.

"Junho-sshi! You scare me!" I exclaimed as I playfully hit his shoulder.

He chuckled as he stared at me. "You're sweating a lot. Who are you hiding from?" He took out his handkerchief and wiped my sweat from my face gently. "Here. Keep this." He handed me the handkerchief as he smiled sweetly at me.

I bit my lip to stop myself from smiling too wide. He was so sweet! "Umm.. I'm not hiding from anyone. Just doing some light exercise around the garden." I stretched myself to show him.

"Aigoo! You're so cute!" He exclaimed as he pinched my cheeks.

I giggled lightly in response.

"So.. Eunjung-ah, did you notice me in your class?"

"You're in my class? Uhh.. I mean of course you're in my class. I saw you there." I lied.

Oh boy! I seemed to be lying a lot to him today. On my first day.

"Uh..uh.. So where do I seat?" he raised his eyebrow.

"Umm.. At the back row?"

He playfully slapped my arm. "I knew it! Jiyong must have caught your attention in class. That's okay. I'll forgive you but you have to be careful of him. He is a player and he won't hesitate to break your heart. You can't believe how many girls he had for a week"

My smile slipped away from my face. I lowered my head and held on my tears. Jiyong never changed. In fact he had gotten worse.

"Eunjung-ah? Are you okay?" He looked worriedly at me.

"I'm fine. Sorry Junho-shi. I need to be alone right now." I said as I walked away.

 

=====

Sorry for this boring chapter. I'm kind of tired after the amount of activities I had to do at school. I never knew that the first day of school can be so tiring.