A play?

I want you! NO, Not you!

"Jiyong's not here today?" I whispered to myself as I stared at the empty seat next to me.

Oh well, I think I will have a peaceful day today. I propped my elbow on my desk and rested my cheek on my hand as I looked out of the window. If only everyday was like this. I sighed in contentment.

"Pak!" I flinched as I felt something hit my forehead. I rubbed my forehead and scrunched up my face. I picked up the chalk on my table and saw Miss Son looking at me with her hands to her hips.

"Miss Ok Eunjung, please pay attention when I'm teaching." 

I meekly nodded and she continued droning about how wonderful William Shakespeare was. I yawned slightly. She had been talking about the same subject for almost an hour. No wonder almost  the whole class seemed half dead.

"We'll be doing a play as a part of our literature exam so it will be graded according to your performance. Three other class will be competing against us during the day of the play. So let's be serious and decide on the theme of the play. Any suggestions?"

The class perked up after that. And soon, the class was full of people shouting out the name of the plays.

"Romeo and Juliet!"

"Macbeth!"

"Titanic!"

"Snow White!"

"Cinderella!" 

Miss Gain slammed the front desk with her wooden ruler. The class immediately quieten down."Alright, that's enough class. Lets do a vote now." She wrote down the name of the plays on the board.

Most of my classmates voted for Cinderella including me. I guess that was the most easiest choice among the others.  Miss Son was disappointed that Cinderella outvoted Romeo and Juliet. 

She sighed as she took down the name of the play to her notebook. "I'll assign the roles to you after we done the audition. I'll give you the sample of the script to you tomorrow. "

"RINGGG!" The school bell rang.

"Okay, class dismissed. See you tomorrow." She smiled absentmindedly as she walked out of the class.

I shook my head in amusement as I watched her disappeared from my sight. 

"Hey Eunjung, do you want to join me for lunch with my friends?" Junho peered at me as he held onto two of my classmates, Junsu and  Wooyoung.

I blinked and warmly smiled at him. "Sure!" 

"Great! Kaja!" He pulled me out of the class and led me to the cafeteria.

I was dragged to a noisy table full of guys. "Your friends?" I raised my eyebrow.

Wooyoung and Junsu immediately rushed to join them.

"Sadly yes. They can be so immature and embarrassing sometimes." Junho rubbed his neck in embarrassment as he looked over to them.

They were laughing and throwing food to each other. I looked away. Wooyoung was trying to kiss a pretty boy who was trying his best to dodge his lips. Omg..

"Awkward." I mumbled when I saw Wooyoung cheered happily as he succeeded giving a peck on the pretty's boy lips.

"Hahaha. Maybe we should go somewhere else." Junho dryly laughed as he turned away to look for another table.

"Junho! And the girl in the morning!" 

"Huh?"

Chansung waved excitedly to us as he gestured for us to take a seat. I warily sat next to him and Junho as he continued to smile at me. He made an attempt to make a conversation with me as I diligently nodded.

"Eunjung?" A deep voice interrupted Chansung.

I looked at the guy who called me and froze. 

"Oppa?"

 

============

Thank you to my 22 subscribers for reading and subscribing. I love you guys!!

I hope you like this chapter. I might not update this week. I'm really sorry! >.<

But look forward to the next posting of my next chapter next week okay? ^^