Reunion?

I want you! NO, Not you!

I made some changes to the previous chapter. Do read it first before reading this chapter :)

==============

"Hara? She's here?" Junhyung exclaimed as he looked around. "So where is she?"

"Yes! She'll be here soon. Are you that excited about it? Do you miss her that much?" I .

"No!"

I saw her at the corner of my eyes. "Speaking of the devil. There she is!" I pointed to her direction excitedly.

"Hey guys!" She skipped towards us with a big smile.

"I miss you Junhyung!" She announced as she leaned forward to hug him.

"Yah! Stop hugging me!" Junhyung tried to pull her away.

"Say you miss me first!" She held onto Junhyung tighter.

Junhyung continued to wiggled out of her grip before giving up.

Seeing how Hara won't let go of him unless he did as he was told, he sighed, "Ah..Arraso. Arraso. I miss you."

"Miss who?"

"You!"

"Just say my name and I'll let go."

"Hara."

"That wasn't so hard was it? I know you love my hugs!" She giggled as Junhyung ignored her.

I chuckled. They were still the same despite several years of not seeing each other.

"So can we hang out together later?" She asked us.

I paused for a while before answering, "Umm... I don't think I'm free today. I'm meeting my brother after this."

"Your brother?!" They shouted in unsion.

I winced, "Yes, I already made up with him."

"Wow, finally!" He patted my head.

"You should hang out with your brother today!" Hara held my hand and smiled sweetly.

"But what about you?" I asked.

"Don't worry! I have Junhyung with me today." Hara happily slung her arm over Junhyung's shoulders

"Yah! I didn't even agree. I'm bu-"

"You're going to hang out with me!" She glared at him as Junhyung shrunk back.

"Ah arraso!" He quickly added as she smiled back at him.

I covered my mouth to stifle my giggles. Seeing Junhyung so intimidated by a girl was so rare. Only Hara could do that to him.

"What is she? Bipolar?" He grumbled.

"What did you say Junhyungie?" She sweetly asked him.

"I didn't say anything!" He retorted as he folded his arms.

I suddenly felt my phone buzzed, signalling that I have a message.

I looked up from my phone as I said,"My oppa is here. I got to go now! Have fun guys! Let's catch up soon!" I waved them goodbye as I walked towards the school gate to meet my brother.

 

===========

I finally updated! Yeah!!

But is my story getting boring? Do tell me okay?