Meeting Junhyung

I want you! NO, Not you!

I stared at the door. What just happened? I blew my bangs out of my face. He didn't even ask for my name before slamming the door. I stomped my feet to the ground. What harrasment is he talking about? I have never harass people in my entire life! I took out my phone and dialed his number.

"Pick up.. Pick up.. Pick up," I muttered to myself.

"Yoboseyo? Eunjung-ah?" a deep voice answered the phone.

"Junhyung! Can you open the front door now?"

"What?"

"Open. The. Front. Door. " I ordered, pausing at every word.

"Why should I do that?" he asked.

"Open the freaking door before I beat you up! Trust me, you wouldn't want that."

"Alright, alright. Sheesh.. You're so bossy. If there's a stalker on the front door, I'm going to kill you."

"Stalker? What stalker are you talking about?"

I heard the front door opened. I looked up and saw Junhyung eyes widened as he unintentionally dropped his phone. Hehe. He must be so surprised to see me.

"Eunjung? Is that you?" He blinked his eyes as he started to touch my face.

"Yup! Eunjung in the flash. Now, quit touching me." I said as I swatted his hand away.

"I must be dreaming. You're finally here after 3 years."

I pinched his arm. He yelped in pain as he glared at me.

"What was that for?" He rubbed his sore arm.

"If that hurts, you are not dreaming. There's someone who opened the door and threatened to call the police if I don't stop bothering you. What was that about? Now, are you just going to stare at me?"

He hugged me, catching me in surprise. I returned the hug as I patted his back.

"What?" He pulled a surprised face. "Oh, that was nothing. It's just that I had this stalker who kept following me all day. Forget about it." He babbled.

"Umm.. come into the house. I'm going to introduce you to my friends and the guy who threatened you," he said as he pulled me in.

 

========

Dun! Dun! Dun! What is going to happen next?

Okay, I know the ending of this chapter is not interesting but read the next chapter for the heck of it. Lols

Anyway, commenting and subscribing! ^^