Surprised?

I want you! NO, Not you!

He stared at the sight in front of him, with his mouth open.

He blinked once before asking, "This is the house?"

"Umm.. Yeah." I scratched my head. "It's big huh? Do you want to come in?" I smiled sheepishly.

"It's bigger than the dorm I live in with the rest! When you sat it's big, I didn't think it would be this BIG," he emphasize on the word big as he walked into the house.

I giggled slightly as he looked around with his mouth still open. He was like a lost child running around the house excitedly.

"Why is the door locked?" he frowned as he continued to turn the handle of the door.

"BEAST are living with me temporary while waiting for their house to be renovated. I accidentally burned their house down so all the six rooms are occupied at the moment." I explained.

He frowned even deeper," It's not safe for you to stay in the house with six strange boys." I frowned at those words. "Furthermore, they might do something to you. It's wrong for a girl to live with six boys!"

"I know them well enough to know what they might and may not do. And they are not 'strange'." I rolled my eyes as I folded my arms.

"Don't be stubborn." He suddenly smiled brightly. "I know! I'll move in with you! That way I can protect you from those pevertic boys." He smiled pleasefully at himself. "Just wait for me. I'll be back by dinner!" he rushed out of the house, leaving me starring at his dissappearing figure in disbelief.

"Aish.. I didn't even agree." I muttered to myself as I closed the door.

Don't get me wrong. It's not that I did not want him to stay with me. It's just that there was no more room for him. It's either one of the boys had to gave up his  room for my oppa or someone had to sleep on the couch tonight. Well, tough luck.

Since my oppa will be here for dinner, I better get started on dinner. Don't worry, I took some cooking class after the fire incident and I will be extra careful this time. I rummaged through the fridge and I found all the ingredients I needed for ddokbukki.

"It's going to be easy." I thought to myself as I looked at the recipe.

 

45 minutes later...

I had a hard time cutting the ricecakes. They were as hard as rock. Okay, maybe not that hard. The kitchen was a mess but at least I'm almost done cooking them. It smelled delicious.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSVs2DxWMlwFcTIaeMID6w

 

*Knock Knock* I heard someone knocking on the front door.

I took my eyes away from the pot of ddokbukki and looked at the clock. It must be oppa. "Hold on!" I hollered as I switched off the stove. I don't want another burning house do I? There will be no place for me and BEAST to stay if I lit the house on fire. And I don't think mum and dad will appreciate it if I burned down the place.

I was surprised when I opened the door. A group of boys greeted me, "Annyeong!"

I can only stared at them. What are they doing here?

 

==========================

Hello my fellow readers!!
Thank you for those who commented and subscribed to my story. I will be updating this story more frequently during the school holidays so please anticipate them. Keep those comments coming! ^^