Living

I want you! NO, Not you!

Jiyong's POV

I smiled happily, showing some of my pearly whites. I rubbed my hands together as I stopped in front of the front porch. The house looks big from the outside but I'm sure it's better on the inside. My heart pounded against my chest as I took a deep breath. I'm feeling so excited but nervous at the same time. The possibility of the most of them not welcoming was huge but the thought of living with her made me all giddy with happiness. I was still contemplating if I should knock or not when...

"Yah.. Are you done smiling like a fool over there? We're cold." Seunghyun growled, approaching me as he rubbed his hands in attempt to warm himself.

"Hurry up!" Daesung whined as he bury himself deeper in his thick, long grayish-brown coat. I'm worried that he might accidentally killed himself. I can barely see him.

"And you left your bags in the van. Aren't you going to take them?" Youngbae grimaced as the cold wind blew over.

I groaned silently. It's already so hard for me to convince them to move in with me and getting to listen to their complaints for 2 hours straight in the van while making our way here. Aigoo.. What did I do to deserve this?

"Your bags are not going to magically appear in front of you." Youngbae reminded me. "So get your lazy to the van." 

I'm too lazy to go back to the van. Can't anybody else get it for me? I scanned across the unhappy faces and spotted the yawning maknae.

"Seungri! Get my bags for me!" I barked loudly to him , startling him. It took a moment for him to register my words.

"But hyung I-" he protested. "Now!" I glared at him, causing him to shut up and follows my orders. He defeatedly trudged his way to the van to retrieve my things while mumbling incoherent words. Problem solved! I smiled gleefully to myself as I looked at the door in front of me. 

"Any time now." Seunghyun sarcastically said.

Daesung impatiently sighed as he knocked the door before turning to me, "What's so difficult about knocking on the door hyung? You don't have that problem earlier."

I widened my eyes. I'm not ready for my grand entrance! "Why did you-" I strangle him as I panicked.

I heard the front door opened and saw Yong Junhyung in front of me. I froze as he continued staring at me. I eventually let go of Daesung's neck when I realized how stupid I look. I smiled brightly to him as I explained, "Just fooling around with Daesung." I looked at Daesung who was at the verge of crying.

Junhyung slowly nodded as he looked quizzically at me. "Why are you here?"

"We're going to live here!" I said happily, causing him to frown.

"What?!"

"Can we come in? It's freezing." Youngbae shivered once more when the cold wind grew stronger.

"Sorry! Do-" 

I shoved my way in the house without waiting for him to finish talking. I need to see my baby. Eunjung~ Where are you?

"Eunjungg-aaaaahhhh!" I called out happily as I gave her a back hug. She jumped in shock, causing me to giggle. She's so cute. I think I scare the poor girl.

"I'm so ashamed that he's our leader." Seunghyun muttered as Youngbae patted his back in comfort. Seungri and Daesung were struggling to bring my 8 bags of clothes in.

I let go of Eunjung when I felt someone tugging my arms off her. Taecyeon hyung glared mercilessly at me as he pushed Eunjung behind him.

"Why are you hugging my sister?" 

"I missed her!" I grinned as I looked at him.

"Ohh.. Okay." He pushed her to me before walking away.

"Hey! I thought you said you wanted to 'protect me from those ertic boys'." she deepened her voice to mimick him, causing us to laugh. "What happened to that now?" She huffed in annoyance when she realized that her own brother had ignored her. "Fine!"

She said it as if being with me was the worst thing that could happen to her. I'm offended.

"Hyuuunnnngggg!!!" Hyunseung flew to us and gave each of us a hug. "When did you get here? You didn't even call me."

"Hyunseung? You live here?" Seungri hugged Hyunseung.

"It's Hyunseung hyung to you." He said as he flicked Seungri's forehead. "I live here at the moment. Why are you guys still standing here? Follow me! I'll show you where you can put your stuff." He pulled Daesung's and Seungri's hand towards one of the rooms.

I waited until they were gone when I asked to her. "Is being with me that bad?" 

She looked at the ground, contemplating on what to say. She looked at me for a moment before replying. "No. I just don't feel comfortable with you."

She's not comfortable with me? "What do you mean?" I stared at her.

She blushed. "Nothing."

Is it because I blackmailed her earlier? "I'm not that untrustworthy Eunjung. I won't tell anyone about your secret. I promise." I pulled her closer to me.

"I just don't want anyone to worry about me." She sighed.

"Don't worry. You can trust me. I'll protect you." I kissed her forehead, causing her to blush. She really blushes easily. She's cute that way.

She pushed herself away from me and cleared . "I'll keep that in mind Jiyong."

I smiled as I nodded. "So where do I sleep?"

"Your room is at the second door to the right. Call Hyunseung if you needed anything." She smiled timidly at me before making her exit.

"She's so cute." I absent-mindedly say to myself as I took one final look to where she had dissapeared to.

I sighed contentedly as I made my way to the said room. It's going to be heaven, seeing her everyday like this.

 

No one's POV

He clenched his fist when he saw him kissing her forehead. He was only here for a few minutes and he was already making his move? He gritted his teeth, controlling himself not to go over to them and pulled them apart. His heart was burning with jealousy at the sight of the both of them together. They looked like the perfect couple. He felt so inadequate. Never did Eunjung blushed like that with him. If Eunjung fell for Jiyong again, it means that there would be no chance for him to make his move. But destroying her happiness for his own, sounded selfish. He can't do this to her. But when will she realized that he loved her? He sighed quietly and took one final look at the couple.

"Eunjung, please tell me if you feel something for me like I do." He whispered sadly before slipping away to the darkness.

================

This chapter and title . I'm so sorry!!! I'm running out of ideas for the title. Lol!
Even though this chapter , I hope you still like it! HAHAHA