walking away

I want you! NO, Not you!

"Eunjung?" He looked carefully at me. "Eunjung! It's really you!!" He leaned forward to hugged me but I managed to dodge away from him. After all these years, here he was, right in front of me. He looked totally different as compared to the past. His unruly jet black hair was cut short and dyed brown. Honestly, he looked better now.

"Taecyeon oppa." I stared at him as I clenched my fist to hold in my anger. I was so mad at him but sad at the same time. I missed him so much, I really do but I'm feeling overwhelmed right now and I don't think I can handle it anymore.

Realizing what I'm feeling, he immediately wiped the smile off his face. "I'm sorry, dongsaeng-ah. I didn't mean to leave you."

The other guys at the table quieten down when they realized our situation. I looked away from him and got up from my seat. I need to get away before they could see my tears that were threatening to flow down to my face.

"Junho-shi." I looked at the other guy beside me. "Chansung-shi, I'll be going. See you later."

I walked away as quickly as I can to make sure that he was not following me. I took a peek behind me and to my relief, no one was following me. I felt disappointed that he did not even made an effort to chase after me. I sighed as I leaned myself to the wall. I seemed to be running away so often now. I wish I was stronger mentally and emotionally. My mind was messed up. I ran my hand through my hair furiously.

"Eunjung? Genchana?"

I smiled weakly when I saw Jiyong in front of me. Why is he in school?

"Jiyong-shi, what are you doing in school?"

"I just finished my schedule and decided to go to school. You don't like seeing me in school?"

I shook my head furiously. "Ani..ani! Not's not what I meant. I-"

"You're so cute when you're all flustered." He messed up my hair as he smiled brightly at me.

"Hey, it took me all morning to style my hair this way." I muttered as I straightened my hair back to the way it was.

"Mianhae, it was already in a mess when I found you. So have you had your lunch? You can join me and my friends."

Lunch with your friends? I don't want the same thing to happen to me again. Who knows who I might meet next.

"I've just eaten. You go ahead." I smiled as I clutched my already empty stomach. My stomach growled, loudly. I looked away as I scolded myself mentally. That was bad timing!

"So you were saying?" He smiled at me, amused.

I laughed weakly as I looked at him.

"Kaja!" He grabbed my hand and skipped our way to the cafeteria.

What was it with guys dragging me around?

I was greeted by 4 boys who smiled at me immediately after seeing us.

"So this is the girl you were talking about? The one that made you skip your practice session yesterday? " A guy with bleached white hair asked.

Jiyong's eyes widened as he closed that guy's mouth. "What are you talking about?" He turned to me. "Sorry, he talked A LOT." He shot a look at him. "Anyway, this is TOP." TOP nodded coolly at me in acknowledgement.

"I'm Daesung, the funny one!" He smiled brightly at me.

"I'm Taeyang, the sun of the group." A  guy with a Mohawk hairstyle smiled shyly at me.

"I'm Seungri, the maknae!" A guy with deep eye bags smiled cheekily at me.

I smiled politely to them and introduced myself. "I'm Eunjung, just the normal girl."

They chuckled softly as they acknowledged me.

"Alright! Let's eat people! There's not enough time to talk." Jiyong gave me a sandwich as he began shoveling food into his mouth. Where did he got the food from?

I looked at the table. Ohh right.. from his friends. 

"Jiyong hyung! Buy your own food!" Seungri whined as he attempted to snatched his tray of food back.

Jiyong glared at him. Seungri moved back immediately as he grumbled. "One of the reasons why I hate being the youngest."

 

====

Sorry for the late update. I meant to update this afternoon but I was too busy.

I will be updating tomorrow I promise! ^^

Anyway, have you heard BEAST new song, On Rainy Days? I had it on replay for a few hours now. Lol! ^^