Strange behaviour

I want you! NO, Not you!

 Eunjung POV

Junhyung was quiet ever since I told him about Jiyong. Did I made a mistake by telling him? Seeing him all tense and deep in thought made me feel uneasy. Sure I know he disliked Jiyong but I had the urge to tell someone and Junhyung seemed to be the perfect person for me to confide into. After all, he was my best friend, okay, my only friend.

"You okay?" I tapped his shoulder. He was still spacing out. "Junhyung!"

"Huh? What?" He snapped out of his thoughts as he looked atme.

"Are you okay? You seemed deep in thought. What are you thinking of?"

"I'm okay. Just thinking of something." He walked ahead of me, leaving me behind.

"Hey, wait up!" I ran after him.

"Youre too slow. The mall is going to close soon! Hurry!" Junhyung smiled at me as he pulled me into a shop.

Okay. That's strange. He's already back to normal. I hope he's okay.

 

Junhyung POV

I can't afford to let her know my true feelings for her. She might distance herself from me and our relationship might turn awkward since I know she didn't like me that way. I have to face the reality that Eunjung might not be mine, never be mine. I hope she will be happy if she choose to went back to Jiyong again.

 

=======

I know it's short but I might post another chapter probably later. So wait for me yeah?