Scissors, paper, stone!

I want you! NO, Not you!

"I want to eat bibimbap!"

"I want dumplings!"

"I want meat!"

"Sushi! Sushi!"

"Let's play scissors, paper, stone to decide the menu for today!" I suggested impatiently.

"Okay!" The boys agreed.

I rolled my eyes as I waited for them to decide on the menu for today's dinner. I rubbed my already growling stomach. This was taking forever.

"I might change my mind to treat you guys if you don't hurry up. I'm hungry." I whinned.

"Pali! She's moody when she's hungry." Junhyung warned the rest of the boys.

"Scissors, paper, stone!"

After a few times, Dojoon won. He grinned from ear to ear as he looked at me. "Let's go for grilled  meat!"

"Next time when someone offered to treat us, choose a slightly expensive food." Hyunseung muttered.

"Yeah." Dongwoon agreed.

"You know that I can actually hear you right?" I asked Hyunseung and Dongwoon.

"WE DIDN'T SAY ANYTHING!" They said in unsion as they walked away from us.

I clicked my tongue as Kikwang slid his arm to my shoulders. "Relax, they don't even have the guts to do that." He smiled sweetly at me as he looked at Junhyung who was currently goofing around with Yoseob. "If any of us done that, Junhyung would definitely teach us a lesson when we got back to the dorm later. You wouldn't believe how noisy he would be."

I chuckled. "Yeah, I know what you mean." We looked at Junhyung who was talking animately and laughed.

 

===============

Junhyung POV

I felt my heart churned up with jealousy when I saw Kikwang slung his arm to Eunjung's shoulder. I continued observing them closely as I walked alongside Yoseob. They looked like a  real couple, having fun together. I gritted my teeth when I saw them laughing together.

"Are you okay Junhyung hyung? You looked angry." Yoseob peered worriedly at me.

I gave him a forced smile. "I'm alright. What are you talking about?"

"You're giving me a fake smile now." He plainly said.

"I'm not! This is my real smile. See!" I smiled widely at him.

Wait, why am I even entertaining this kid? I dropped my smile.

"You looked unhappy."

"Is that so?" I sighed when I heard Eunjung and Kikwang laughed.

"And I know why." He declared proudly.

"What do you think is the reason?" I asked absentmindedly.

"It's because you love Eunjung-shi!" He announced happily.

I immediately covered his mouth and looked around. "I do not!" I hissed.

"Yes, you do." 

I spun around and saw Dojoon smugly grinned at me.

"What give you the idea?" I asked. My heart was hammering against my chest. How did they found out?

"Isn't it obvious?" He smirked.

"What's obvious?" I nervously asked.

"The way you looked at her, the way you act around her. It doesn't take a genius to figure that out."

I was speechless.

"Mmphhh!"

"Uhh, I think you should let go of Yoseob's mouth now. He looked as if he's going to die soon." He pointed at Yoseob who was trying to loosen my grip.

"Are you trying to kill me?" Yoseob screamed as he rubbed his face as Dojoon burst out laughing after seeing's Yoseob's face.

I could see my hand prints on his face.  I must have tighten my grip on his face.

"Mianhae!" I walked away as quickly as I could when I saw Dojoon handed a mirror to Yoseob.

"YAHHHH!!!" Yoseob screamed as he touched his face.

I glanced back and saw Dojoon rolling on the floor laughing. I chuckled as I ran away from Yoseob who was chasing after me.