The call

I want you! NO, Not you!

Read chapter 37 if you have not :)

 

Hyunseung's POV

"Yah! Stop fooling around! You might fall and get injured." Doojoon ordered Dongwoon and Yoseob to stop chasing each other around the practice room.

The both of them giggled as they continued doing so. Doojoon let out a frustrated sigh as he joined me in front of the mirror. I was fixing my hair.

"I'm so tired! I wish they would listen to me. I wish you would listen to me. And stop fixing your already-perfect hair." He commanded.

I rolled my eyes. He must be jealous of me. After all, I'm the most iest and hottest guy in Beast.

"I don't know why I am the leader. None of you listen to me." He continued to babbled on. "You are supposed to listen to the leader not the other way round-"

Oh, here we go again.

"Do you know you are lucky to have a leader like me? I always listen to your opinion.." Somebody save me. Please? Why am I always the one who had to listen to his 'I am a Leader' speech.

"Someday you will know the difficulty of being a leader. None of you-"

"Do you want me to relieve your duty as a leader for today?" I interrupted him before he could continue with his 'speech'.

He looked surprised before laughing. "You? Leader?" He snorted. "There's no way am I going to let you run the group. You're too weird! God knows what you're going to try to make us do."

I pouted, offended at his words. "What do you mean weird? I'm not weird!"

"Says the guy who stare into blank space one minute and shout out some nonsense about aliens going to take over the world." Junhyung joined us on the floor. "Aliens don't even exist."

"There are aliens! When I meet one, I'm going to tell them to kidnap you first. That will serve you right!" I retorted. He's going to be sorry for calling me weird and what? Me shouting out nonsense? He's going to regret dissing me.

"All the more reason for not letting you be the leader." Doojoon said. "You might bring harm to the group."

"It's only one day. What harm could I possibly bring?" I rolled my eyes in annoyance. Tch.. How could he not trust me! I contributed at lot to this group. I always helped out in suggesting on what to eat during dinner. Ungrateful brat!

"You'll be very surprised on what you could do." Junhyung yawned. "I don't want to see the headline tomorrow saying that Beast are a bunch of liars. You know very well how much you love to lie."

"Oh good one!" Doojoon exclaimed.

"I do not love to lie! I lied on broadcast to stand out."

"You stand out all right," Junhyung sarcastically said.

"Oh forget it!" I said as I sulked. Why do people keep calling me a liar? Sheesh.. I feel so offended.

I jolted out of my thoughts when I got a call from Jiyong. Ahh. My favourite person in the entire world! I smiled brightly as I stood up, making my way to the door.

"Hyunseung, where are you going?" Doojoon called to me. I rolled my eyes and stuck my tongue out to him. I closed the door behind me and picked up the call.

"Jiyong!" I smiled as I speak to the phone.

"My pretty Hyunseungie~"

"Yah! I'm not pretty!" I scrunched up my nose. Oh great! One person called me a liar and the other called me pretty. Guys were not supposed to be pretty. Today must be a bad day.

"You are! You know I love you right?" he giggled causing me to frown at the phone. He's acting weird.

I narrowed my eyes. "Is there something you wanted?"

He laughed embarrassed. "You caught me. I'm so embarrassed. I forgot to ask Eunjung for the address. So can you tell me where you guys stay?"

I widened my eyes in surprise. I almost forgot about that. "So you're going to live with us?"

"Yes. I'll head there by 11pm."

"Omo! That's great hyung! I can't wait to tell everyone!"

"Wait no! Don't tell anyone!" he quickly added.

"Why hyung? Is it supposed to be a surprise?" I frowned.

"Uhh.. Yeah! Don't tell anyone okay? This is a secret between you, me and Eunjung."

Oh well.. If that was what he wanted. "Okay. I'll text you the address later. Come in earlier if you can. We finished practice at 9pm."

"I know. Thanks! See you later."

"Okay hyung. Bye!" I texted him the address before slipping my phone in my pocket. At least there was something for me to look forward to. I whisteled happily as I walked into the practice room.

"Did something good happen? You look happy." Doojoon asked me as I took a sip from my bottle of water. I nodded enthusiastically.

"What is it?" Junhyung asked.

"Nothing." I replied. since Jiyong asked me to keep it a secret, I won't tell them anything.

"You're always so secretive." Yoseob pouted as Dongwoon patted his back.

"I'm not surprised. He never share the good and happy stuff with us." Dongwoon said.

I frowned at Dongwoon. What did he mean by that? I always share!

"Whatever. Since everyone are back, let's continue practicing for our comeback." Doojoon stood up and walked to the center of the room.

The others groaned quietly as they get into position. I slowly get up, carefully stretching my body to get rid of my tense muscles. I looked at the clock on my right and sighed. There's only 3 more hours until we can call it a day. I can't wait to soak myself in a tub full of warm water.

"Hyunseung, faster get into position!" Doojoon barked at me.

I pulled myself back to reality and dragged my aching body to my dance position, I sighed again. It's going to be a long day.