Wake up!!

I want you! NO, Not you!

"RINGGGG!!!"

I groaned as I began to stir from my sleep. Junhyung must have set that alarm yesterday. I reached out my hand to stop the noisy alarm. With my eyes closed, I frowned when I couldn't find it. I squinted my eyes as I try to find it. I soon found it and hurled the clock to the door in annoyance. It's giving me a headache. I felt relieved when the ringing stopped. Smiling, I sank myself on the bed. I was about to close my eyes to continue sleeping when the door burst open.

"Eunjung, wake up!! Get ready for school!" Junhyung screamed.

I snuggled into my pillow and pretended to sleep.

"Yah! Get up! I know you're awake." he yelled as pull my blanket away.

"5 mins!" I scowled as I took the blanket back from him.

"There's no time! You need to get to school in 10 minutes!" he screamed as he started to pull me out of the bed.

"10 minutes?!" I screeched as I sat up with my eyes wide open.

OMG! I'm going to be late on the first day of school. That's not a good sign.

I scrambled out of bed and grabbed my uniform from my chair.

"Why didn't you tell me sooner?" I screamed as I dashed passed him.

"Thought you would have woken up through the alarm?" he smirked.

I rushed out of the room and ran into the bathroom. In five minutes, I was out of the bathroom and sped through the kitchen to grab a piece of bread, almost knocking into him.

"Junhyung! There's no time to relax. Hurry!" I called out as I waited for him at the front door.

He chuckled as he slowly walked towards me.

"Relax. I was just kidding. It's still too early to go to school." He said as he pull me to the kitchen.

I pulled away and folded my arms. "You lied to me!!" I cried as I threw the bread to him. 

"I'm sorry Eunjung-ah but that's the only way for you to wake up. Forgive me?" he pouted as he clasped his hand together as if begging me.

I looked away as I shook my head. "No."

"I made breakfast for you!" He hinted.

I lift my head. Did someone mention food?

"Breakfast? Give it to me now." I held out my hand to him.

He shook his finger. "No. Forgive me first."

I unwillingly nod my head as I looked at him. "Breakfast?" I raised my eyebrow.

"Here it is." He pointed the plate of egg and bacon on the table to me. My favorite!!

I smiled gratefully at him as I shoveled the food in my mouth.

"Geez...Slow down or you're going to choke."

"It's so delicious! Can I have more?" I held out my already empty plate.

"What! You finished it already? There's no time for me to cook for you so maybe next time?" he raised his eyebrow.

"Alright." I made a face. "You better promise me!"

"Whatever. Let's get going. We don't want to be late do we?" He held out his hand to me as we walked towards his car.