Wake up!

I want you! NO, Not you!

I stirred slightly when I felt someone nudged me. I tried to ignore it but someone kept shaking me. 

With my eyes closed, I said in a tired voice, "Wae?"

"Wake up!" Someone said in a hushed tone.

"Whattt?" I asked.

"Wake up! Wake up!" He continued to shake me awake.

"Alright, what is it?" I forced open my eyes as I sat up from my 'bed'.

"I can't sleep." Yoseob said.

"What?" 

"I can't sleep." He repeated it slowly.

"You woke me up because you can't sleep?" I asked speechless.

He nodded. "The others won't wake up and if they do, they will kill me."

I sighed. I might as well entertain him since I can't sleep after seeing him like this. He's like a small kid sometimes.

"Do you want me to make you some warm milk? It always help me to fall asleep easily." I suggested.

He nodded eagerly. I got up from my 'bed' and walked into the kitchen. I was careful not to step on anyone as I switched on the kitchen light.

I made some milk (why does this sounds wrong? LOL) and heat it up over the stove. I hummed a tune as I stirred it occasionally, careful not to scald it.

I poured the milk in two cups that I found in the cupboard. Their house was so messy that I had a hard time finding it. I peered at the sink which was full with dirty plates, cups and bowl. How can they live in these conditions?

"Eunjung-shi?" A voice snapped me out of my thoughts.

I looked up and smiled when I saw Yoseob frowned at me.

"What are you thinking of? You seemed to be deep in thought." Yoseob asked in curiosity as he walked towards me.

"It was nothing. Here's your milk." I handed him the warm milk which he managed to finished in a few second.

"That was good!" He grinned. "I want more!"

"Here, you can have mine." I passed him my untouched cup.

He sipped the milk as he stared at me.

"What? Do I have something on my face?" I touched my face.

"No, nothing." He shook his head. "No wonder he likes her." He mumbled to himself.

"Who likes who?" I asked.

Startled, he replied, "What? I didn't say anything!"

 

===========

 

Yoseob's POV

 

I could not decide if I should tell her or not. I really wanted to help Junhyung to be together with Eunjung. He did not know that I had seen him looking at some photo albums after he made sure I had fallen 'asleep'. He always did that every night but not recently since Eunjung is back in his life.

He had to make his move first before the other guys did. 

"Yoseobbie-shi?"

I woke up from my thoughts and saw Eunjung-shi peered worriedly at me.

"Is something bothering you? You were frowning." She asked.

I thought for a while. Nah.. I shouldn't interfere with their love life.

"Nothing is bothering me." I smiled at her.

I glanced at the clock. "Umm.. do you want to make breakfast? It's almost dawn."

She smiled sweetly as she said, "Sure, Let's wash up first. What do you want for breakfast?"

"Ahh.. Kimchi soup, dak galbee, dumpling and kogee!" He announced happily.

"That is a lot. Are you sure you can finish it up?" She asked nervously.

"Yes! Can you cook them?"  I asked enthusiastically.

"I'll try!" She responded.

Why did I have a bad feeling about this?