FOOD!!

I want you! NO, Not you!

My jaw dropped when I saw a truck full of suitcases stopping by my house. Don't tell me those things belong to them.

"Eunjung! We're here!!" Gikwang announced as the boys dragged their suitcases along.

I nodded in acknowledgement. "Is this all your stuff?"'

"Yes, there will one more truck coming carrying our furniture."

"Furniture?"

"Yes, we can't leave all our furniture in the burnt apartment so we decided to bring them along." Hyunseung said.

"Our house will be fixed soon enough so don't worry." Yoseob butted in.

A truck carrying all their furnitures arrived.

"Ohh.. I see." I stared at the amount of furniture they had brought along.

 

The boys stared in awe as they entered my house.

"This house is huge!!" Yoseob cried as he jumped around excitedly.

"You live here?" Dongwoon said incredulously.

"You didn't tell me you have a big house!" Dojoon glanced briefly at me before fixing his gaze to the house once more.

"No one asked." I replied sheepishly.

"Finally!! No more cramped spaces!" Hyunseung exclaimed as he smiled broadly.

"Psshh... You act as if you never been to a huge house before." Junhyung snorted.

"Let's choose our rooms at the count of 3!" Gikwang announced.

"1, 2-"

The other's zipped off before he could finished counting.

"Yah!! That's cheating!!" He cried before rushing off to fight for the biggest room with Dojoon.

I chuckled with amusement.

At least they don't seemed angry with me for almost destroying their house. Okay, maybe not almost. I already destroyed the house.

 

I'll let them settle in and adjust to their temporary house. So what should I do now?  I looked around the house. Maybe I should make some food for them. I walked towards the kitchen.

"Where are you going?" Junhyung walked out of his room.

"Kitchen. I want to make some food for you people." I replied.

"Kitchen? I don't think you should cook. Let me feed the kids instead."

"That's okay. I won't be careless again, I promise." 

"No. Just go and do something else."

"I just want to make some sandwiches!"

"You will only hurt yourself. Out you go!" He pushed me out of the kitchen and locked the door.

"Unbelievable.." I muttered as I blew my bangs to the side.

I can't believe I'm being kicked out of my own kitchen. At least let me help or something.

I walked into one of the rooms occupied by them.  Aha, it's Hyunseung!

"Didn't you say you have schedules today?" I asked him.

"Yeah. In 5 hours time." He replied as he put on some eyeliner to his eyes.

"Wow! You look so pretty!!" I commented.

"Pretty?! I'm not pretty! I'm handsome, good-looking, dashing, charmin-"

"Okay! Okay! I get it!" I interrupted.

Sheesh.. Why is he so worked up about it?

I could hear someone's stomach growling. I looked at him as his face slowly turned red.

"I'm just hungry." He shrugged.

I giggled. "Cute!" I stood up and made my way out of the room. "I'll tell Junhyung to hurry up."

"Yes, he better!" He called out.

I shook my head. I better tell him to hurry up. I'm getting hungry too.

 

"Junhyung! You better hurry cook the food! We're hungry!!" I announced.

"So I've heard." He replied slowly as he looked at the Dongwoon, Gikwang and Yoseob scarfing down the food like water.

"Hey, leave us some food too!" Dojoon ran towards the table and took his bowl of rice.

"Hyun-" I began

"I'm here." Hyunseung took his place beside Junhyung as he ate his food.

"Eh? Where did you come from?"

"My room of course." He continued eating. "Hey, don't eat all the meat!" He shoved Yoseob's spoon aside.

The bowl of meat was nearly empty. What about me? I also want meat!

As if knowing my thoughts, Junhyung showed me a bowl half filled with meat under the table.

We looked at each other and laughed.

We secretly eat the meat and was careful not to get caught.

"What's that under the table?" Dongwoon suddenly asked.

I sat up straight. "N-nothing."

"I smell meat!" Hyunseung came closer to me to smell my breath.

"Meat?" Dojoon asked. His eyes lit up upon hearing the word 'meat'.

Yoseob sneakily reached up to grab some meat from the bowl.

Junhyung lightly hit Yoseob's head with a spoon. "You didn't leave us any meat so this is ours."

"Aww.. Just one more meat!" Yoseob made a pouty face.

Junhyung placed one meat to his bowl. "Alright, just one."

Yoseob smiled as he took a bite. His eyes lit up as he said, "This meat taste nicer!"

"I want one!" "What about us?" The remaining 4 boys screamed out.

These people looked as if they haven't eaten any meat for years. -.-

 

 

We looked at each other. The bowl of meat is empty in a speed of light.

"Didn't I say you can take only one meat?" Junhyung exclaimed.

The other boys looked at each other before taking off.

"Aishh.." He sighed as he stood up.

"That's okay, they looked hungry. Let's clean up." I suggested.

He nodded as he gathered the dishes. 

"Junhyung! We need to go for our schedule in 30 mins time. Get ready!" Dojoon called out.

"Don't worry, I can wash the dished. Go get ready." I smiled as I watched him walking out of the kitchen.

I sighed in contentment as I scrubbed the dishes clean. The house seemed much more livelier with these boys around. I wonder what tomorrow brings..

 

 

=====

Sorry for the lack of updates so far.

I guess the past few chapters have been rather boring and pointless but don't worry, the drama will starts during the next chapter.

Is that good news to you guys? Hehehe ^^

Keep commenting and subscribing!!