Hectic morning

I want you! NO, Not you!

The morning was hectic with the guys fighting with each other for the bathroom. It took me 45 minutes before I can actually used it. I wonder what took Gikwang so long.

 

-Flashback-

"Hey, stop cutting the queue!" Yoseob hollered.

"I did not! I was here before you. I just took some things from my room." Gikwang responded.

"Well, that's too bad. Wait for your turn at the end of the line." He pointed to Hyunseung.

"Yoseob!"

"Have respect for your hyung! Call me hyung!" Yoseob retorted.

Hyung? Isn't Gikwang older than Yoseob?

"Oh now you want to me to call you hyung? No way!"

"Oh, shut up!" Hyunseung scowled as he rubbed his eyes sleepily.

The two boys stopped arguing. Gikwang pulled a sad face when Yoseob pushed him towards the end of the line.

"Oh hey Eunjung.." He greeted me sadly.

"Hey." I replied. "Why didn't you use the other washroom?"

"Dojoon flood the toilet and he's trying to fix it now." He mumbled.

"Flood the toilet?" I widened my eyes in surprise.

"Yup. You should have seen the state of that toilet. Everything is floating." He laughed.

"Floating?"

"Yeap."

"So instead of waiting for them to finish doing their business, why don't you use the bathroom in my room after I used it?" I suggested.

"You have a bathroom in your room?" He asked, surprised.

"Yes-"

"Thanks Eunjung!" He dashed to my room and slam the door shut.

 

-End flashback-

 

Thanks to him, I almost did not take a shower before going to school. I glared at him as he smiled apologetically at me.

A burst of screaming startled me. A huge group of girls immediately followed the car as Dojoon attempted to drive the van to the parking lot without causing an accident.

We got out of the van and the screams were getting louder. I'm getting a huge headache. How did these guys stand this?

The girls kept shoving and screaming to my ears as we attempted to walk towards the school. These also attempted to separate me from the guys and glared murderously at me. Thankfully, Junhyung kept a tight grip on my arm.

Now I know why Junhyung didn't walk to school with me.

 

 

 

==============

Okay I lied. The drama doesn't start at this chapter but the next chapter.

So look forward to it!! Yeahhh!!

Do subscribe and comment!! ^^