To-do list

I want you! NO, Not you!

The words in blue are the sms sent by Eunjung(you) and her parents. please read on! ^^

----------------------

 

I yawned. I'm still tired after that short nap in the cab. I trudged my way to my room as I dragged my luggage. I flopped myself on the bed and took out my phone. I checked my phone and found one message from my parents.

Have you arrive safely in Korea? Do you like the house? We have arranged everything so that you will be comfortable. Don't hessitate to call us if anything is wrong. We love you!

 

I smiled. I sent them a reply.

 

Umma, appa! I just arrived at the house safely. I really love the house. You're spoiling me too much. Hehehe. Thank you!!

I'll miss you! Love you too!! ^^

 

 

I stretched myself. Time to settle myself in my new home. I opened up my luggage and sort them out. In half an hour, I found myself out of the door. Good thing I had sent my things over this house two days ago so I only need to organize the things that I had brought with me today.

I strolled along the neighbourhood. the first thing on my to-do list was to visit Junhyung. I skipped my way there since his house was only a few blocks away from mine. I'm sure he will be happy to see me. Well, he better be.

===========

I looked up and scanned my eyes on the piece of paper in my hand. I breathe in and out. this better be the right address. I do not want to embarass myself in front of a stranger. Or even worse, my future classmates. I heard that most of my to-be classmates live in this area.  I shudder at that thought.

I knocked on the door. I fidgeted as I waited for the door to be opened.

"Yes? Who are you?"

I looked up. A dark haired boy squinted his eyes at me.

I gulped. He looks scary.

" I- I'm looking for Junhyung," I said meekly. Why do I feel so intimidated?

"Junhyung? He's not in. You should stop bothering him. Please go away or I'll call the police for harassment !"

"What?"

"Do you need me to repeat that? I'm saying it in the nicest way."

Before I could come up with a retort, he slammed the door at my face. Seriously, what just happened?