Finally back in Korea

I want you! NO, Not you!

I sighed. It had been 3 years since I set foot in Korea. Finally, I had arrived after 3 hours of flight. My umma and appa were reluctant to let me go and live in Korea alone but I managed to convince them. Phew.. I did not want them to cancel their business deal they had been working so hard to get because of me. Anyway, I had promised Junhyung that I will visit him when I'm ready. i think it's time anyway. I can't hide and run away forever.

Junhyung had also insisted that I moved back to Korea to finish studying with him in high school. Not that I minded. I mean I didn't even made any friends in Japan because these people hated me for some unknown reason and there's a stalker following me around. He's really creepy. *shudder* I wish he would quit giving me those suggestive looks.

Anyway, I'm glad to be back to Korea where I'm sure there will be no stalkers and I'm sure I will make lots and lots of friends here. I'm sure Junhyung will be happy to see me. I miss him very much.

==========

I hailed for a cab and showed the taxi driver the address on a piece of paper. My Korean was still a bit rusty. I need to practice my korean before school starts on Monday. I dozed off in the cab, only to find myself being nudged by the taxi driver.

"Miss, please wake up. We're here,' he said as he gently shook me.

I yawned and stretched. I blinked to keep myself awake. Koreans were still so nice and friendly.

"Thank you ajusshi."

I smiled gratefully and looked at the taxi meter. 9000 won huh? I handed him a 10000 won bill and got out of the cab. I got out of the cab with my luggages.

"Thanks ajusshi!! You can keep the change!" I yelled out as I bowed to him.

I ran to the front porch and unlocked the door. Wow! It's bigger than I imagined. I draw the curtains and switched on the lights. I slid my finger on the furniture. Not bad. There's not a speck of dust on the furnitures. Umma and appa were not kidding when they said that they will make sure that I will be comfortable in the house. I smiled and shook my head.

 

======

I know my first chapter is a bit boring but the next chapter will be better, I promise.

So comment and subscribe anyone?